Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often you want to be paid?
Every 1-2 days (300 satoshis 1M shares)
Every Friday with revenue share (more than 300 satoshis / 1M shares)
I don't care, just pay Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF!  (Read 35523 times)
drjeanjean

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

tomos give us fucking answer!!!!!! if you scam that's a real joke, you spend a lot of time to do this and others games and now scam for max 2btc, just LOOOOL

answer us speed!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iiiduncaniii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:32:59 PM

ya what i dont understand is that he started some years ago, or at least the Tomos81 showed up. Then he was on everything, twitter, other crypto places, and this mining site. Then one mishap, he goes on vacation and then nothing. Like hes off the grid. Or maybe he changed nickname. But all of his different medias ended march 29.
drjeanjean

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

ya what i dont understand is that he started some years ago, or at least the Tomos81 showed up. Then he was on everything, twitter, other crypto places, and this mining site. Then one mishap, he goes on vacation and then nothing. Like hes off the grid. Or maybe he changed nickname. But all of his different medias ended march 29.

exactly, so maybe he scam everything he has created... but i'm really surprised, we don't talk about millions or hundred thousend dollards so i don't really see the interest...

I started mining with him few months ago, this thread had only 6 pages when i started, and i saw hundred and hundred miners coming so all of you guys are agree with me that if tomos wait he will have maybe 1000 miners and after that maybe a scam will be interesting for him but now this is just a joke.....

so i'm really surprised and don't understand this situation.....

market is growing since 2 weeks so what's up ?
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

exactly, so maybe he scam everything he has created... but i'm really surprised, we don't talk about millions or hundred thousend dollards so i don't really see the interest...

I started mining with him few months ago, this thread had only 6 pages when i started, and i saw hundred and hundred miners coming so all of you guys are agree with me that if tomos wait he will have maybe 1000 miners and after that maybe a scam will be interesting for him but now this is just a joke.....

If you follow this thread or some other ones you have noticed that our friend tomos often lost his nerves.
He hates contradiction and saying that winspiral's system using CoinHive is better for "little" minerpeople made him crazy.
(I'm sure our frind Tomos is reading here)

He said often he does not want profit with us...it's not impossible,so I do about my self.
But I believe he fall in a bad trading system and used mined coins in a bad way.
It is possible that he does not want earn from us,but that he as well does not want lose...
All this with hes "explosive nerf system" took it away from this theat...
Somewhere he said it can take weeks to regulate this situation.
Of course if he keeps up earning from the mining and does not pay out ...then he is a scammer,not only an "explosive man" (lol)

But I ask me a question:
Why is our clever Tomos a so bad scammer?
A good scammer does not scam so suddently.
it is why i suppose that our friend Tomos will come back a day...when the nerves are calmed (lol)
This is just a supposition to give you a little more hope (lol)

wwfjdraw

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

Dear Tom, I tried your minder on my cpu nvidia Windows 7 laptop, but it doesn't work. Which is weird because the miner I got from https://cooperage68.hasura-app.io/ works just fine without any troubles.

I followed all your directions, I replaced the address in the bat file with my btc address, yet I get these two error messages:

Error window 1: "This program can't strt because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this program." error window 2: "The ordinal 75 could not be located in the dynamic link library SSLEAY32.dll"

I wanted to email to get support but your site doesn't even seem to have any email contact so the forum is the only choice I have, (non-preferred method since obviously it would be more convenient to just check my email then have to read every single post after mine until this issue is solved). What a hassle. But oh well.

Any help is appreciated and Thank You.

My email is jeremydriscoll2001@gmail.com

Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

Dear Tom, I tried your minder on my cpu nvidia Windows 7 laptop, but it doesn't work. Which is weird because the miner I got from https://cooperage68.hasura-app.io/ works just fine without any troubles.

I followed all your directions, I replaced the address in the bat file with my btc address, yet I get these two error messages:

Error window 1: "This program can't strt because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this program." error window 2: "The ordinal 75 could not be located in the dynamic link library SSLEAY32.dll"

I wanted to email to get support but your site doesn't even seem to have any email contact so the forum is the only choice I have, (non-preferred method since obviously it would be more convenient to just check my email then have to read every single post after mine until this issue is solved). What a hassle. But oh well.

Any help is appreciated and Thank You.

My email is jeremydriscoll2001@gmail.com

I am strongly suggesting you to read few pages back. I am afraid that the support you are requesting not only is very unlikely to come, but also your earning expectations shouldn't be too high. Tomos is on holidays and probably for a very long time. In your shoes, I would change source of expected income  Wink
iiiduncaniii

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

If you follow this thread or some other ones you have noticed that our friend tomos often lost his nerves.
He hates contradiction and saying that winspiral's system using CoinHive is better for "little" minerpeople made him crazy.

He said often he does not want profit with us...it's not impossible,so I do about my self.
But I believe he fall in a bad trading system and used mined coins in a bad way.
It is possible that he does not want earn from us,but that he as well does not want lose...
Of course if he keeps up earning from the mining and does not pay out ...then he is a scammer,not only an "explosive man" (lol)

But I ask me a question:
it is why i suppose that our friend Tomos will come back a day...when the nerves are calmed (lol)

You make profit on other peoples hard work. I can earn more satoshis on the faucethub webminer.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

But I ask me a question:

You make profit on other peoples hard work. I can earn more satoshis on the faucethub webminer.

How can you say this if you have not tried?
How can you say I make profit on other people hard work?
How can you say you earn more satoshi on faucethub webminer?

iiiduncaniii

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

But I ask me a question:

Based on the earning estimates you mentioned before.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:14:04 PM

Based on the earning estimates you mentioned before.

Can you show us this estimations?

You have only precices datas (not estimations) on the page of the site.

NaxosCG

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

I second that.

I've been involved in mining here for some months, and earned about 9M satoshis, then the market went down and the exchange platform had a problem.
I've choose to give Tomos my confidence and continued on mining, regardless of the electricity cost (i have several servers mining).
Now my unpaid balance has reached the same amount of satoshis, so i've stopped mining, as the elec cost is no more worthing it.

Everything is ready to go on mining (30 dual Xeons), i'll do minergate in the midtime.

@tomos81 : On the 400+ miners, a lot went away, but you still have friends here, and i can read that you've lost a lot with the market / platform problems, so maybe you could just come back here, apology, pay (even less that 300 S per million Hash) and let us mine again in a good way.

for now, all is stopped, waiting for Tomos to be back.
iiiduncaniii

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

I second that.

I've been involved in mining here for some months, and earned about 9M satoshis, then the market went down and the exchange platform had a problem.
I've choose to give Tomos my confidence and continued on mining, regardless of the electricity cost (i have several servers mining).
Now my unpaid balance has reached the same amount of satoshis, so i've stopped mining, as the elec cost is no more worthing it.

Everything is ready to go on mining (30 dual Xeons), i'll do minergate in the midtime.

@tomos81 : On the 400+ miners, a lot went away, but you still have friends here, and i can read that you've lost a lot with the market / platform problems, so maybe you could just come back here, apology, pay (even less that 300 S per million Hash) and let us mine again in a good way.

for now, all is stopped, waiting for Tomos to be back.
Ya i think the same, personally i dont care if Tomos pays 10 satoshi per mil, on the already mined stuff, as long as we can move on.
Klinkers

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

i have moved on. i am mining on a site thats paying 1.5 x the normal payout of 99sat/1M hashes. so its paying 148.5sats Per 1M Hashes. if anyone wants the details. lemme know. i will message you a link. :-D

there is NO minimum payout and also you can withdraw when you want! instantly to FaucetHub
iiiduncaniii

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:48:14 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 03:11:01 PM by iiiduncaniii

i have moved on. i am mining on a site thats paying 1.5 x the normal payout of 99sat/1M hashes. so its paying 148.5sats Per 1M Hashes. if anyone wants the details. lemme know. i will message you a link. :-D

there is NO minimum payout and also you can withdraw when you want! instantly to FaucetHub
Coinpot webminer pays 152 satoshi per mil

*EDIT* Faucethub pays 147 satoshi per mil then can grow (very slowly) depending on the level
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:23:11 PM

*EDIT* Faucethub pays 147 satoshi per mil then can grow (very slowly) depending on the level

Thanks very much 'dun'
you confirm that is is often possible to earn more with my system if you mine little and strategicly.

iiiduncaniii

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

Thanks very much 'dun'
you confirm that is is often possible to earn more with my system if you mine little and strategicly.
Dont know what that means. I gave you exact numbers. Why cant u give exact numbers too? what does it mean mining strategically when u said before that numbers are not estimates. If you cannot give me exact numbers then yours are just estimates. The question is if I produce 1mil hashes with your system, how much can i expect in return?
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:14:55 PM

Thanks very much 'dun'
Dont know what that means. I gave you exact numbers. Why cant u give exact numbers too? what does it mean mining strategically when u said before that numbers are not estimates. If you cannot give me exact numbers then yours are just estimates. The question is if I produce 1mil hashes with your system, how much can i expect in return?

You have to estimate yourself.
You get already the test reward $0.02 (only once)
Then you get $0.01 on hold if I'm paid.
Then you can get shares,WSPU2 and contest rewards but it is depending on the other miners...
Some members mine buy winspiral and other where...So they compare and manage.
Some mine just few minutes daily and find it profitable.
Never you will earn $0.01 somewhere if you mine 1000 hashes daily...by winspiral it is possible.

shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:02:59 PM

@iiiduncaniii, basically, it is gambling. If you earn 3000 satoshis / million shares on his site, that means that 20 other people would get nothing, (assuming his system earns about 150 sat/million hashes).

He qualifies it as "strategic", but it basically means that there will be a few winners, and most people will mine for far less money even than other systems.

@winspiral, I challenge you to show me wrong.

Your system has only paid out just about $3, so your data set is limited. But post here the total hashes your system has received, and the total amount you have paid out with it.

That would give us an honest estimate about how profitable your system is.

Also, if I pay you as much as your system has paid out, will you stop spamming here?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
iiiduncaniii

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:13:47 PM

@iiiduncaniii, basically, it is gambling. If you earn 3000 satoshis / million shares on his site, that means that 20 other people would get nothing, (assuming his system earns about 150 sat/million hashes).

He qualifies it as "strategic", but it basically means that there will be a few winners, and most people will mine for far less money even than other systems.

Your system has only paid out just about $3, so your data set is limited. But post here the total hashes your system has received, and the total amount you have paid out with it.

Also, if I pay you as much as your system has paid out, will you stop spamming here?

Thats kinda how pyramid schemes work (one at the top gets the money and the ones at the bottom get nothing. In the meantime the company that hosts the scheme gets richer and richer) and they are illegal in the USA.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:27:02 PM

@ shaw1
you should not propose me such a deal...I could be able to accept it.

You see the payout...ok
But you do not see the pending cash and other pending advantages.
So far I have only paid out about $3 because the members have not requested payout...they trust me...certainly.

So far I have paidout about $3 but so far I have not requested a payout and perhaps I will never do.
See my PTCwall...I have paid out more than I have got from the PTCwall site.
See my WSPU2 faucet...claimer have the choice to buy WSPU2pts with free cash or to sell WSPU2pts for real cash.
It's a game as well...some will earn more,some will earn less...I certainly will earn nothing...or not much or perhaps I will even lose few cents...
But what are few for the fun I have to programme my WSPU2 faucet or my mining system?

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: