Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:40:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often you want to be paid?
Every 1-2 days (300 satoshis 1M shares)
Every Friday with revenue share (more than 300 satoshis / 1M shares)
I don't care, just pay Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF!  (Read 35523 times)
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:56:21 PM

Hi tomos, so i have a question, in the cpu only miner i get about 300/350hs and on the gpu/cpu combo miner i only get 650hs and 600 of those 650 are gpu and wich means i only get 50hs on cpu on the combo miner, is there a setting i can chamge or a new config ?

hi, i wrote few days ago here in thread some another miner , with some different parameters (but i not remember what it was) 
the fuy had the same problem and my recommendation solved his problem... 
unfortunately i am travelling, so have no time to search this post.. but it was max 7-8 days ago in this thread

Edit: I found it for you: post #555 with history:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2527462.msg29211856#msg29211856

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hlourenco

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

Dear Admin! You are right by 90%! And you want to make money and give others an opportunity! My computer is not weak! There are options on other pools to work ... But you do not want the miners to leave! My opinion ... and maybe not only mine ... For a while we do not start mining until the transfer of funds for a purse is resumed! This ... as they say, Grandma for two fortune-tellers! Not such already and the big profit turned out ... We will wait and hope!

This is what I will do, when I receive the payment, I will start mining again.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:35:40 PM

Dear Admin! You are right by 90%! And you want to make money and give others an opportunity! My computer is not weak! There are options on other pools to work ... But you do not want the miners to leave! My opinion ... and maybe not only mine ... For a while we do not start mining until the transfer of funds for a purse is resumed! This ... as they say, Grandma for two fortune-tellers! Not such already and the big profit turned out ... We will wait and hope!

so you will lose money in the time period from now until i will pay.. very smart LOL
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:39:34 PM

Listen: I told at the very beginning of this mining project, i will NOT keep profit, just only to cover my server infrastructure, that is 11.70 EUR / month at the moment. The rest will be splitted to the miners. When you recommending to stop mine here for others, you are doing wrong. They will lost profit by not mining, i will have the same results, bcs i am paying for your shares, not for your spent time.
I am happy that 99% of miners thinks different than you.

PS: My profit is not from cryptos, but from real life work + my private crypto trading activities that i am covering from my real life salary. If some1 not understood, i am doing that in my free time and my reason is to help the ppl with some extra profit. This is the difference between me and other services.

that's all from me.

Will mine non-stop and still wait for payment!
fabiocca

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

Hi tomos, so i have a question, in the cpu only miner i get about 300/350hs and on the gpu/cpu combo miner i only get 650hs and 600 of those 650 are gpu and wich means i only get 50hs on cpu on the combo miner, is there a setting i can chamge or a new config ?

hi, i wrote few days ago here in thread some another miner , with some different parameters (but i not remember what it was) 
the fuy had the same problem and my recommendation solved his problem... 
unfortunately i am travelling, so have no time to search this post.. but it was max 7-8 days ago in this thread

Edit: I found it for you: post #555 with history:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2527462.msg29211856#msg29211856

Thank you ! Will try it and give some feedback thank you !
hlourenco

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:04:28 PM

so you will lose money in the time period from now until i will pay.. very smart LOL

I'm mining on another site that pays.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

do what you want, i am losing nothing, you are earning less for your CPU power.. I don't care.
hlourenco

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:12:57 PM

do what you want, i am losing nothing, you are earning less for your CPU power.. I don't care.

No. In last week I earn 0.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

ok just go go!  and don't cry here in my thread an do not post here anymore!! I think you are some pre-puberty kid that has absolutely no clue what is happening in the crypto world, kids like you will need to learn a lot and with this shitty thinking you will have never real profit from cryptos. study.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

It was a good project! It's over! Some excuses from the admin, and most importantly, there are no more payments and, as experience shows, there will be no more ...))) Greed ruins everything!

Feoadc
Brand new

Activity: 0

LOL  shut up and do not spam shit here. you are the same as above, you have no clue what the fuck happening in the bitcoin world.  Study, read and understand why the fuck i am waiting!
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

ok just go go!  and don't cry here in my thread an do not post here anymore!! I think you are some pre-puberty kid that has absolutely no clue what is happening in the crypto world, kids like you will need to learn a lot and with this shitty thinking you will have never real profit from cryptos. study.

Exactly! Please ignore them tomos!
Feoadc

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

It was a good project! It's over! Some excuses from the admin, and most importantly, there are no more payments and, as experience shows, there will be no more ...))) Greed ruins everything!

LOL  shut up and do not spam shit here. you are the same as above, you have no clue what the fuck happening in the bitcoin world.  Study, read and understand why the fuck i am waiting!
I do not care why you are waiting! I understand, you want more. But the main thing - why should I wait?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

LOL  shut up and do not spam shit here. you are the same as above, you have no clue what the fuck happening in the bitcoin world.  Study, read and understand why the fuck i am waiting!
I do not care why you are waiting! I understand, you want more. But the main thing - why should I wait?

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DVdCJmSV4AA528x.mp4

do not wait.. read some posts why not to sell right now..
Feoadc

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

LOL  shut up and do not spam shit here. you are the same as above, you have no clue what the fuck happening in the bitcoin world.  Study, read and understand why the fuck i am waiting!

Working conditions were announced, you do not fulfill them! Deception! All the rest is blah-blah-blah ...
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

Working conditions were announced, you do not fulfill them! Deception! All the rest is blah-blah-blah ...

i am not your employer. Also bitcoin not fulfilled his price and felt down.  i am happy that i have only 2 of my 220+ miners that are not educated and stupid like you.

i will not comment more stupid posts..  if some1 will tell me 1 more time that this is scum/scam - i have auto message for him: fuck off!

i am sacrifying my fucking free time i can spend with my family to build a farm of servers to allow users to mine for 0% fee, and max rate as high as it goes and they are shouting to me??? FUCK people like you.. go to another fucking pool if you want fast 100 satoshis profit and not stable high profit. As you are sooo dumbass you DO NOT understand i have absolutely no fucking profit from this project???  You fucking not understand that i am the good guy, not the bad scammer, your fucking fault..

my last post to the idiots like you!
Ranger9202

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:21:57 PM

I will stop my miner as well until pa...aam im just messing Cheesy. I am at almost 250k satoshi with your miner. I even mine while playing PUBG. As far as I am concerned, wait for it to hit back at 10k, which will happen in the next week max and sell. Everyone who has few points of IQ knows now its time to buy, not sell...

Just a friendly advice, if you let your customers run your business, the business will collapse.
Tresni2305

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

I understand where people are coming from and I have no weight in this community yet having only just joined but I think there should be a level of trust between Tomos and the miners. I've just found this forum and Tomos miner and even I get the feeling that from comments in this thread that he isn't out to make a quick coin and scam people.
Keep calm and keep mining.
A payout will be delivered
NaxosCG

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:47:21 PM

As probably one of the biggest miners in you pool, i keep confidence in you Tomos, JJcoin helped me to go into crypto minig, using your pool, and i'm very happy with it.
I fully understand your point of view about not selling during the swing down of BTC... And i think it will bounce and grow up later.

So is the market, just like the Nasdaq / dow jones and others... I was here during the crash after 9-11, and i saw how the market share went down like never before (except 1929), but now it is back and better than ever.

You can count on my +- 8000 h/s, 7-24... except when i need those systems for my 3D renderings.

Today i have 803341 unpaid satoshis, and i'm ok with that : they will be paid when it will be the good time...

Those stupid guys that think BTC / crypto mining is for fast & speculative gain are wrong : mining is a long term process, just like in real life with gold mining forex.

My advice : let those one be stupid and go elsewhere, ban them from forum, ban them from the pool, we don't need them.

Regards.
lexdiozl

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:04:58 AM

A query I am undermining and I am new the truth I only have one doubt these are my stats now:

Unpaid balance: 6946 SATOSHIS (0.54 $)
Total paid so far: 0 SATOSHIS (0 $)

I want to know if the 6946 satoshis that mine are what they are going to pay me or how much of that would be my pay if someone could guide me with respect to the pay.

with respect to which tomos wait for the bitcoin to rise, it seems very good, I will continue to mine, but a week ago it is the best pool that I used to continue like this.
potzztanaleon

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:46:40 AM

Hello good day! i am mining using tomostask 64 bit and it was paying before but today almost a week that i haven't receiving any of my earnings in mining. And also I refered my friend my i referral is still zero. any help for this? Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: