Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often you want to be paid?
Every 1-2 days (300 satoshis 1M shares)
Every Friday with revenue share (more than 300 satoshis / 1M shares)
I don't care, just pay Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF!  (Read 35523 times)
mbk248

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:13:45 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 02:39:20 AM by mbk248

Believe me BTC still falling down, stop dreaming for BTC growing. BTC will go down for 1 or 2 weeks ! It's will growing up again after chinese lunar new year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:21:40 AM

Believe me BTC still falling down, stop dreaming for BTC growing. BTC will go down for 1 or 2 weeks ! It's will growing up again after chinese lunar new year

Yes same speculation here in India, after that Financial Year end March 31st 2018 up till then all cryptos will continue to free fall..
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:29:51 AM

Hi,  i created website , where you can mine (not javascript mining, but cpu mining via cpuminer app)
instructions are here: http://tomostasks.website/check.php

my mining app is compatible only with miner that is on my page, lots of antivirus softwares detect false-positive virus for miner (but this is 3rd party - claymore cpu miner), just exclude directory where you downloaded and unzipped miner

Payouts are sent to FaucetHub , every midnight server time (UK time)
5% referral earnings, you can find your reflink in check balance page!

why highest paying?

compare:

my page:  350 Satoshis / 1M shares  
Coinhive: 220 Satoshis / 1M shares (or less, depends of fees that web owners calculating)

my page: no javascript mining, cmd line mining:  150-170% of javascript mining, also CPU is less overheating, and less loud
Coinhive: javascript mining, 60-70% speed of my method, also eats your CPU and all programs are stuck..

that's all,

enjoy!

Does your website still paying? cause I'm mining for days now but up to now I'm not receiving the payouts

Please go thru previous posts in this thread..
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:44:26 AM

Hi,  i created website , where you can mine (not javascript mining, but cpu mining via cpuminer app)

my mining app is compatible only with miner that is on my page, lots of antivirus softwares detect false-positive virus for miner (but this is 3rd party - claymore cpu miner), just exclude directory where you downloaded and unzipped miner

why highest paying?

compare:

Coinhive: 220 Satoshis / 1M shares (or less, depends of fees that web owners calculating)

my page: no javascript mining, cmd line mining:  150-170% of javascript mining, also CPU is less overheating, and less loud
Coinhive: javascript mining, 60-70% speed of my method, also eats your CPU and all programs are stuck..

that's all,

enjoy!

Does your website still paying? cause I'm mining for days now but up to now I'm not receiving the payouts

yes i will always pay to my miners.. they just need to understand one thing..  I am selling their mined cryptos in markets, and they are in big red numbers , i need to HODL your mined cryptos, because if i am selling them right now , i will sell them under the price, i will rather pay a bit later and split the profit to the miners, than sell it panickly now and turn this project to a risk of future non paying
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

why highest paying?

compare:

that's all,

enjoy!

yes i will always pay to my miners.. they just need to understand one thing..  I am selling their mined cryptos in markets, and they are in big red numbers , i need to HODL your mined cryptos, because if i am selling them right now , i will sell them under the price, i will rather pay a bit later and split the profit to the miners, than sell it panickly now and turn this project to a risk of future non paying

Hi there! As an actual full time financial analyst, former financial auditor, I totally agree with your cold blooded decision, to wait for the perfect price timing in order to make a move. Being a newbie in this crypto domain isn't an excuse for others to push you into wrong moves, just because they want to see their 2-3...10$ in their FaucetHub account. Congrats for the services and wish you get well soon. Fuck the flu!:))

thanks man Smiley  actually, we are talking about 1000s of dollars, but the rest is true.. Once the bitcoin starts to grow, i can sell the mined stuff for luxury prices, and pay more to the miners for their patience. Their money is not at risk, and i am happy, most of them understood the situation and keeps mining. If everything goes OK, i can pay much more for their hashes than i promised Smiley As i see, the bottom of BTC will be ~5900$ and then fast jump up, alongside with other cryptos we are mining. It happened a lot of times in the crypto world.. This is normal and i see that as an earning opportunity Smiley
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

why highest paying?

compare:

that's all,

enjoy!

Hi there! As an actual full time financial analyst, former financial auditor, I totally agree with your cold blooded decision, to wait for the perfect price timing in order to make a move. Being a newbie in this crypto domain isn't an excuse for others to push you into wrong moves, just because they want to see their 2-3...10$ in their FaucetHub account. Congrats for the services and wish you get well soon. Fuck the flu!:))

thanks man Smiley  actually, we are talking about 1000s of dollars, but the rest is true.. Once the bitcoin starts to grow, i can sell the mined stuff for luxury prices, and pay more to the miners for their patience. Their money is not at risk, and i am happy, most of them understood the situation and keeps mining. If everything goes OK, i can pay much more for their hashes than i promised Smiley As i see, the bottom of BTC will be ~5900$ and then fast jump up, alongside with other cryptos we are mining. It happened a lot of times in the crypto world.. This is normal and i see that as an earning opportunity Smiley

This is normal and i see that as an earning opportunity Smiley

And that's where you got me hooked up Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

why highest paying?

compare:

that's all,

enjoy!

yes i will always pay to my miners.. they just need to understand one thing..  I am selling their mined cryptos in markets, and they are in big red numbers , i need to HODL your mined cryptos, because if i am selling them right now , i will sell them under the price, i will rather pay a bit later and split the profit to the miners, than sell it panickly now and turn this project to a risk of future non paying

thanks man Smiley  actually, we are talking about 1000s of dollars, but the rest is true.. Once the bitcoin starts to grow, i can sell the mined stuff for luxury prices, and pay more to the miners for their patience. Their money is not at risk, and i am happy, most of them understood the situation and keeps mining. If everything goes OK, i can pay much more for their hashes than i promised Smiley As i see, the bottom of BTC will be ~5900$ and then fast jump up, alongside with other cryptos we are mining. It happened a lot of times in the crypto world.. This is normal and i see that as an earning opportunity Smiley

This is normal and i see that as an earning opportunity Smiley

And that's where you got me hooked up Smiley

buy cheap bitcoins, and hold -> then sell when bitcoin will grow...
OR:
buy cheap bitcoins, buy cheap intensecoin (140sat/ITNS at the moment) or buy cheap electroneum (660sat / ETN at the moment) or buy cheap XLC (1500 sat / XLC at the moment)  and WAIT..  then sell when the price will grow to 180%
i did the same and this way i can pay higher rate for miners once i will pay. I will not make profit from that, but will reward the miners. You can make profit from cryptos for you with this trick..
You just need to know where will be the bottom of BTC price, and where the top of the cryptos you bought - then sell
k1ng9

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

Hello,
when you send the money, nothing happened for 5 days.
you have sent 839 satoshi 5 days ago. Today I have 10000 satoshi and did not write anything.
My pencil is 1M7z2BBqbcNP59k1hfsnhfZbyspGohFHVU.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:53:35 AM

Hello,
when you send the money, nothing happened for 5 days.
you have sent 839 satoshi 5 days ago. Today I have 10000 satoshi and did not write anything.
My pencil is 1M7z2BBqbcNP59k1hfsnhfZbyspGohFHVU.

Check the last post messages!
k1ng9

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

Hello,
no change.

http://tomostasks.website/check.php

Thanks
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

he meant - scroll up here in this thread and read..
k1ng9

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

Ok sorry Smiley

and Thanks
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

Bitcoin is started to grow.. If all cryptos will be sold as i planning, i will pay 307-310 satoshis / 1M hashes, and not 300 as i promised...
I will start voting in this thread, please Command line miners, vote...
mbk248

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

What the problem? my connection was fine, it reconnect maybe 5~6 times
https://i.imgur.com/5uzoA9U.png
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

What the problem? my connection was fine, it reconnect maybe 5~6 times

i hope that i fixed that right now.. one of pools went unstable after bitcoin price went up, tons of miners connected and kicked them
pls report me if something wll be not ok
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

I vote - Every Friday with Revenue share!
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

scroll to the top of this page, there is a poll, you can submit your vote Smiley
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

scroll to the top of this page, there is a poll, you can submit your vote Smiley

Sorry for my msg, but I can only see this https://prnt.sc/iayix3
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

Sorry for my msg, but I can only see this https://prnt.sc/iayix3

maybe your bitcointalk newbie rank is not allowing for that :/
hlourenco

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

I think I can already imagine what will happen....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: