Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life.  (Read 4160 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

I like this idea. Mobile wallet can already be used and what coins does it support? I want to test this software.
Yeah what coin or currencies if it's a multi wallet do you have demo version of the app so we see how it work and seriously Ann thread need more than just fill it with writing we need roadmap graphics team info and more it's an investment am sure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

This Super Pay encourage us to make a standard mobile platform and be able to build a community that will promote this. This mobile wallet enables us not just to stored fiat currencies but cryptocurrencies as well.
If that so then this wallet is great for its versatility, being able to use the platform with different cryptocurrencies as payment even include fiat currency. The only thing is which markets or shops will be supported with this project.
This platform will us a convenient way of paying services which everyone would likely to have. Hoping that many investors invest in this platform because i see no problem with this project.
I agree, having this project will makes us comfortable and easier in payments transaction. I hope somebody this project will become popular as time goes by. Also, hoping the team that they will continue to improve the project to attract more investors.
I agree, today everyone dreams of fast and cheap transactions, but the developer needs to hurry, because now there are many competitors.

They are already very very late lol, there are a ton of coins already out there which do quick and fast transactions anyway, this isnt anything new
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

I downloaded you ur app on play store and test it, and it seems still only a alpha version, I will wait for better version, but I like that you chose android over IOs. not all project did that.

hopefully the application can be updated as soon as possible in direct use, I think should add to ios because many also use ios besides android.
This only means that the developers of this project are serious about working on the platform. I think this kind of payment system is what the world needs as the world is slowly migrating in cryptocurrency now.
I think developers will be very serious about this platform to bring this kind of project that is needed in the world of crypto today.

I think that this platform will be quite resembling on localbitcoins. But differences of services will be colossal. First on localbitcoins there are no directions besides btc-fiat, secondly functional mobile the platform superpay promises to be easier and more convenient.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

An excellent idea of mobile payment, but will it be possible to mine on mobile purses? I think this possibility will attract a lot of users.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

An excellent idea of mobile payment, but will it be possible to mine on mobile purses? I think this possibility will attract a lot of users.
Yes, even i think that this project should look forward t consider mining into it as mining will attract a huge investors and also mining via mobile purses will be much more profitable and will surely attract a huge number of investors and users for this project.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

Information disclosure is the most serious problem today, the most important security of payment system, I hope you can do a good job in the security and confidentiality of payment system.

I agree, which I believe this project is in line to our new technology by using gadgets like cellphone, tab and other hi technology smart phones. Also, I admire their great features by having a security and confidentially of payments system.

Yeah, the project really have a good features for secure payment. I just hope that all their plans will come true and also hoping that they will get more investors to join the project.
I hope also they will have a unique features which is a very useful features that isn't yet in other platforms. Mobile payments I think have already been used by many people but I just wanted to see more about this platform.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:17:30 PM

At my country, have some bank have their platform to make payment transaction for bills, salary. So SuperPay like that? But instead of fiat, they make it by crypto?

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

At my country, have some bank have their platform to make payment transaction for bills, salary. So SuperPay like that? But instead of fiat, they make it by crypto?
Yes, mobile payment of crypto is a great revolution and a future concept which will surealy work. This project will gain huge support as mobile payment is the best payment mode preferred by people and that too with crypto its just great idea.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

Yes, mobile payment of crypto is a great revolution and a future concept which will surealy work. This project will gain huge support as mobile payment is the best payment mode preferred by people and that too with crypto its just great idea.
Yes, most of the people prefer mobile payment modes as they are easy to handle and we can do it on go. This project knows all the needs of the people and their payment need and they are trying to make the payment method more flexible to the users. This project will achieve a good height in the future.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:04:16 PM

SuperPay much amazed with the world's most popular mobile payment system where the sellers had a challenge to issue digital currency, receive crypto currency and credit card. 6% annual interest rate for pre-ico members astonishes us to invest and grab the opportunity.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

I like this idea. Mobile wallet can already be used and what coins does it support? I want to test this software.
Yes you can go ahead and try out the beta software for yourself and give a feedback to the developers .
This is relatively new to the platform and will take some period of time to add more and more coins.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:41:17 PM

Credit card based on crypto is a very good idea. There are several issues necessary for the proper functioning of this system, but it will be good thing.
It is not the first concept of the credit card, some has been already launched, but I like the idea.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

Super pay seems really great for all the android users to avail this in their android stores first, this platform seems a branded for future for making mobile payment as it had an innovative launch, hope to see more operations from dev.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:00:21 PM

This kind of payment platforms will make more convenient for a lot of people to use their cryptocurrencies for payment. I hope they will be able to have their own exchange so that it will be faster to convert other cryptocurrencies to their token.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

good forecast, I'm sure it will happen.
your great idea and a strong team will do their thing.
version for iOS is not done yet?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

My question is whether this service will require a license from governments, and if yes, How they will get it and the team is anonymous !號. who will deal with partners without reveal his identity.
superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:45:03 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 05:18:53 AM by superpay.vip

My question is whether this service will require a license from governments, and if yes, How they will get it and the team is anonymous !號. who will deal with partners without reveal his identity.

SuperPay project is a platform just like Bitcoin/ETH project. The plan is to build a ecosystem and all developers can build their own branded mobile payment systems.
If necessary, their own payment systems have to pay a local authorization for legal usage.
Besides, superPay will join some case for demonstration application plan, and will prepare licensing fee included in operating cost.
Although some members of the team are anonymous, like Satoshi Nakamoto, bitcoin still has its value, isn't it?

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:12:14 AM

The most popular mobile payment platform in the world to get superPay project always super. Sellers may issue digital currency, receive cryptoconues and credit cards. Customers can use the Tipping feature to send money and reward digital content. Nice project
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:24:59 AM

The most popular mobile payment platform in the world to get superPay project always super. Sellers may issue digital currency, receive cryptoconues and credit cards. Customers can use the Tipping feature to send money and reward digital content. Nice project

You are right, superpay already have a lot of features that will surely catch the interest of many investors. I hope superpay project will get more investors and their ico will achieve success.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

SuperPay project is a platform just like Bitcoin/ETH project. The plan is to build a ecosystem and all developers can build their own branded mobile payment systems.
If necessary, their own payment systems have to pay a local authorization for legal usage.
Besides, superPay will join some case for demonstration application plan, and will prepare licensing fee included in operating cost.
Although some members of the team are anonymous, like Satoshi Nakamoto, bitcoin still has its value, isn't it?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: