Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life.  (Read 4161 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

What is so uniqie in your project?
not necessarily have a unique idea. You can attract increased security or a simple interface. This is what I expect from the team, above all a high level of security
This project should indeed give us a high level of security because the platform would be much used for daily transactions and no user would like his data to be leaked or hacked.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:26:01 PM

not necessarily have a unique idea. You can attract increased security or a simple interface. This is what I expect from the team, above all a high level of security
You it is absolute the right, I am solidary with you. Often it isn't even necessary to invent something unique, it is enough to take other interesting project at which not everything is smooth, to slightly transform his idea and the concept, to make the beautiful interface and to add several additional functions drawing attention.
of course, we can meet many similar projects that will be similar to the idea or way of implementation. But unequivocally in a prize there will be those which will be most favorably presented to users. These unique functions are owned by the SuperPay project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

You it is absolute the right, I am solidary with you. Often it isn't even necessary to invent something unique, it is enough to take other interesting project at which not everything is smooth, to slightly transform his idea and the concept, to make the beautiful interface and to add several additional functions drawing attention.
of course, we can meet many similar projects that will be similar to the idea or way of implementation. But unequivocally in a prize there will be those which will be most favorably presented to users. These unique functions are owned by the SuperPay project.
There was many similar projects which are succeeded and which also failed between we cannot compare SuperPay with other similar projects as we notice their whitepapers their system and plans are very achievable and i could see more hardwork behind with a unique plan.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

Yeah, we all really want to have a high tech level of security so that we will not worry about this issues. I really hope that this project will have many supporters and investors.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

I am expecting more about this project and I want to see more new announcements and developments so that many investors will be attracted to join this project and make investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

I am also expecting a very high security so that many people will be attracted because they will know that this project is trusted and they will have no worries at all. If ever I am hoping all of this to happen soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

I am expecting more about this project and I want to see more new announcements and developments so that many investors will be attracted to join this project and make investments.

For now wi well just wait for that updates and news, For me, this project's  ICO is seriously considering that they already hired online ambassadors for the project.

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

This project should indeed give us a high level of security because the platform would be much used for daily transactions and no user would like his data to be leaked or hacked.

You're right, a high standard of security should have. Well, I'm confident that this project is competitive enough for those other projects. I appreciate and impress to their great idea and innovative output to their plan on this project. I'm hoping for the success and greatness on this project
superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

The SuperPay payment platform special advantages as below :

1.Tipping feature enabled users send micropayment and reward for digital content providers. Receiving money is so easy! Only one small place for the barcode or picture is enough. On the screen of TV, website, magazine, billboard, smart phone, tablet, and so on. Turning the advertising over to be a shopping channel, real-time client feedback channel, appealing more consumers and maximizing the value of the advertising.
2.SPV is the single window for you to different websites or stores. No need to fill individual data or credit card data again and again. You can finish the transaction faster but avoid the risk of individual data stolen or internet fraudulent.
3.Vendors can issue their own currency to the customers by APPs or papers. Customers get more thanks to buying it. Vendors operate better since receiving these pre-payment.
4.No worries about no power or no electricity. No worries about no internet. As long as one of the buyer or vendor have it, SPV works.
5.The fastest speed ever! By SuperPay technology, the specific transaction is completed within 0.1 second while the data is unchangeable and undeniable thanks to the blockchain features.
6.Open-source mechanism. Supporting every kinds of cash flows for both paying and buying: digital currencies (BTC, ETH..), credit cards, vendors’ account, vendors’ bonus, and so on.
7.Using Hybird blockchain technology, the data will not be lost. We will set up a community for members to discuss, build up the ecosystem together.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

Their clear deeds really makes everyone understand their potential as they clearly insisted if they do not met USD $800k (floor), they will refund all the money back to the original owners.
superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

World's most popular mobile payment has no translation campaign ?  Roll Eyes    And how would you like to spread the word globally?  Or are you just accepting english speaking community members ?   In my opinion a global project like yours need first of all a good organized translation campaign.

We are now in preICO stage and will be first introduced into the USA. So we need English first and the SPC is 0.05 USD only.
While ICO stage, of course, we will need translation campaign and accepting global speaking community members.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

World's most popular mobile payment has no translation campaign ?  Roll Eyes    And how would you like to spread the word globally?  Or are you just accepting english speaking community members ?   In my opinion a global project like yours need first of all a good organized translation campaign.

We are now in preICO stage and will be first introduced into the USA. So we need English first and the SPC is 0.05 USD only.
While ICO stage, of course, we will need translation campaign and accepting global speaking community members.

I'm amazed that the devs are now answering queries from the thread. This is what investors wants to have, a team who updates the community what's happening on the platform. Hoping to keep up your work guys hoping that many investors will be attracted on this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:38:08 PM

I saw in the service thread that the admin is hiring team members for Superplay. Pretty sure this is a good start to improving the project via having members for the  ICO. I have also applied for community manager hoping to get accepted here.

Expanding the team to get additional talent on board is important but also extremely difficult these days as there are tons of ICOs on the outlook for developers and all types of talent for blockchain businesses.
Superpay is a big project that gives community a new business model in the payment market. They need more professional members to their team to manage a big crowd of investors.

Another mobile payment which is commonly found in the existing market. Finding the best team needs some serious funds and if they have this then probably they can be competitive with the existing mobile payment.
They will actually need markets and then what features that makes them unique compared to other similar platforms I think with these things in mind they can aim to be more competitive

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

1.Tipping feature enabled users send micropayment and reward for digital content providers. Receiving money is so easy! Only one small place for the barcode or picture is enough. On the screen of TV, website, magazine, billboard, smart phone, tablet, and so on. Turning the advertising over to be a shopping channel, real-time client feedback channel, appealing more consumers and maximizing the value of the advertising.
2.SPV is the single window for you to different websites or stores. No need to fill individual data or credit card data again and again. You can finish the transaction faster but avoid the risk of individual data stolen or internet fraudulent.
3.Vendors can issue their own currency to the customers by APPs or papers. Customers get more thanks to buying it. Vendors operate better since receiving these pre-payment.
4.No worries about no power or no electricity. No worries about no internet. As long as one of the buyer or vendor have it, SPV works.
5.The fastest speed ever! By SuperPay technology, the specific transaction is completed within 0.1 second while the data is unchangeable and undeniable thanks to the blockchain features.
6.Open-source mechanism. Supporting every kinds of cash flows for both paying and buying: digital currencies (BTC, ETH..), credit cards, vendors’ account, vendors’ bonus, and so on.
7.Using Hybird blockchain technology, the data will not be lost. We will set up a community for members to discuss, build up the ecosystem together.
Very details about your advantages and strength. Yes, have chat room at SuperPay platform is hard for developing?
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

When the main ICO of Super Pay running? And what is the price of Super Pay tokens, i see ETH price now is so low.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

Yeah, we all really want to have a high tech level of security so that we will not worry about this issues. I really hope that this project will have many supporters and investors.
Yes, agree with you,  the project is trying to making the platform more reliable for daily use of mobile payment transaction. The platform provide higher security as well as faster transaction. Due to this features so many investors come forward to investing in this ico. This will be succeed soon

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

Yeah they need to keep their standards high for this one. There are many mobile payment platforms out there and to keep up with them the team need to be one step ahead.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

I saw in the service thread that the admin is hiring team members for Superplay. Pretty sure this is a good start to improving the project via having members for the  ICO. I have also applied for community manager hoping to get accepted here.

Expanding the team to get additional talent on board is important but also extremely difficult these days as there are tons of ICOs on the outlook for developers and all types of talent for blockchain businesses.
Superpay is a big project that gives community a new business model in the payment market. They need more professional members to their team to manage a big crowd of investors.

Another mobile payment which is commonly found in the existing market. Finding the best team needs some serious funds and if they have this then probably they can be competitive with the existing mobile payment.

What they really need is to make a lot of noise where crypto influencers can mention them in Youtube that has at least 20k followers for example. That's the time that I will be convinced that it is really the most popular mobile payment.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:20:29 PM

Well, that is quite an interesting kind of features which people wanted to have a fast and hassle free transaction. I am hoping that investors gets interest with this kind of advantages and sooner will participate in the ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:30:58 PM

Everyday so many security platform are coming in crypto world.so Superpay is one of them.Every platform is talking about security.But all of them are same to me.Nothing special is found
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: