Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How far can Bitcoin go?  (Read 2226 times)
marukochanx3

Activity: 167
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

I do not think that we can expect because it depends only on the demand of people -
people who want to use bitcoin in terms of their payment payment and other methods. From what I see there are many countries that legalize and accept bitcoin as a method for payment. In some countries it also makes the rules for bitcoin users not to be too tied to bitcoin because of the large number of fraud cases that have sprung up everywhere.
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:10:23 PM

To my mind, since September last year, China has also made the first tough move in the money-buying market, as it banned its call-out through ICO. Worried about some illegal behavior such as fraud, money laundering can occur. At the same time, the country requires the exchange of electronic money piles of doors. If all countries banned bitcoin, what would happen
orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?

Basic blockchain technology may prove to be useful and may be incorporated into a global regulatory framework. In the financial sector, innovation and speculative fanaticism often appear together.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

Bitcoin will definitely be for a very long time and I see it out leaving many generations. The adoption of bitcoin will go round the world given the rate at which it is spreading. There is no limit in Bitcoin's price. The price will continue to increase as long as the demand is constantly increasing. Daily demand has tremendously increased
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

This unfortunately no one knows, bitcoin behaves very surprisingly, and what will I further be afraid to imagine, but something tells me that there will be a big increase in the price
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:30:56 PM

This unfortunately no one knows, bitcoin behaves very surprisingly, and what will I further be afraid to imagine, but something tells me that there will be a big increase in the price

I also believe bitcoin is still capable to lead even in centuries will come but referring to the value of bitcoin would be in near future is quite big and is hard to achieve.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:05:49 AM

No one can answer that precisely, just all I know was as long as there is a bitcoin users patronizing it, the existence of bitcoin will continue to progress as time goes by for sure. Aside from that the price value of bitcoin is very unpredictable also.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin can not be predicted by anyone unless the internet channel breaks up so people can predict that bitcoin is dead but to increase the price and the price drop we can not predict it because we just live it and hope the best in bitcoin.
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

Nobody can say how much time a bit can go. The distance between Bitcoin will depend on its needs and usage. But it can be assumed that as long as there is a network of Bitcoin, there will be bitcoin. Bitcoin is becoming popular even today, compared to the previous day. Most of the countries are recognizing Bitcoin. Bitcoin makes human life easier and makes them economically strong. By the various advantages and benefits of Bitcoin, it can be seen continuously.
marabanda

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:23:55 PM

In what sense is it far? How far in the sense of its value? Or in the sense, what place in our life can take bitcoin?
In fact, I would like to see that in both of these issues bitcoin took an increasingly confident position. However, I think that the growth in the price should be expected sooner than the active introduction of bitcoin into people's lives.
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:27:54 PM

No one can answer that precisely, just all I know was as long as there is a bitcoin users patronizing it, the existence of bitcoin will continue to progress as time goes by for sure. Aside from that the price value of bitcoin is very unpredictable also.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin can not be predicted by anyone unless the internet channel breaks up so people can predict that bitcoin is dead but to increase the price and the price drop we can not predict it because we just live it and hope the best in bitcoin.
bitcoin as people wanted to treat it more like this is very needed specially for everyday lifestyle on we are here to make things more clear about and do what we should be able to have on.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

I think bitcoins will survive most of the fiat currency's we have today. So guessing a fiat bitcoins price in 30 to 50 years from now will be pointless.
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:13:38 PM

bitcoin wakes up farther and desise because now in the country, crisis and because of this, after some time the bitcoin will rise very much in the top. everyone thinks that bitcoin is not the same but in actual fact it is very popular now gradually emerging market currencies! therefore, it is worth waiting for a sharp jerk of bitcoin to the top!
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:18:19 PM

How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?

Bitcoin can go to the moon. Because it will bring us to a successful life. This is the real thing to be a millionaire. Because I've proven also in our community they are rich now through bitcoin.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:21:57 PM

no one is certain but we believe with the great potential bitcoin has, it will surely grow beyond our expectation.
butt786

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:40:24 PM

Yes I  Can Estimate That How Far Btcoin Can Go. ItS Depends  On Your Hold . If you hold novmber2018  you get 5x profit must
 Grin
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:17:18 AM

yeah bitcoin market cap is the most high cap in cryptocurrency.
bitcoin market cap can increased more if bitcoin price surpassed last year peak.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:20:59 AM

Bitcoin will go very far. Though most government have not approved it but I believe with time most organisations will adopt bitcoin and in so doing the notoriety of bitcoin will go very far and wide

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:24:58 AM

It will certainly go far even beyond expectations because we shall still see some countries legalizing bitcoin in their respective countries which will cause more demand of it...
Argoo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:13:43 AM

Bitcoin in its value can go very far, until it once stopped a strong panic among its holders. Having begun, it provokes a chain reaction and will continue until bitcoin has dropped to the level of its first purchase with pizza, or even depreciated. Therefore, investing in bitcoin, you always need to remember about such a sad opportunity. You should always have spare sources of livelihood and always be ready to stop on time.
But with the altcoyines, with their relatively low prices and the constant in demand in connection with the performance by them, as a rule, of a number of specific functions, I do not see such a problem. Basically, they are very useful and must exist, constantly developing, for a very long time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:58:46 AM

Bitcoin is getting more widely used for transacting between Internet users, and we see businesses starting accepting payments with Bitcoins so bitcoin will go far let's wait and see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: