Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:43:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2656 times)
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:04:59 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
Bro if you are planning to invest your $5,000 then I will suggest you not to invest in such a way. Buy Bitcoins with almost $2,500. And trade them keep the other $2,500 as long term investment so that you can sell that in future so that it will behave as asset. And among the first $2,500 you can buy altcoins Bitcoins and trade between the coins so that you can make a lot of profit .Never lose hope as the price of Bitcoins are rapidly increasing and decreasing.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

XVG is known as a the best coin to pump during BTC bull run. Planning to buy a huge XVG very soon. Another cool coin I am eye for is $ADA and $XRP. Both coins has already with their massive volume. They just waiting Bitcoin to start its bull run. All alts are very depending its bull run in BTC price.

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

For me, don't invest your whole money in bitcoin. Before you choose which cryptocurrency should you invest, try to have first some knowledge in investing first to have a smart strategy in investing. But I suggest to divide your money if you want to invest all your money and when you know where your money earns the highest then stick to it.
mary cury

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:59:06 AM

I think to start go for something you know / you've read enough about / you can trade easily - so probably one of the 5 most common coins. Invest 40%. Keep the other 60%. Add when you feel comfortable.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:10:17 AM

You can try to split your money for investment in trading, mining and ICO but be sure to verify first the project in which you will entered your money, be careful in making an investment.
mary cury

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

Hi guys,Invest when you know that bitcoin is in low price.
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

I suggest to split your money, invest in bitcoin and altcoin. 50% for bitcoin and 50% for some altcoin. I'm not sure if I should invest in ICO.
popba

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

Investing is very risky for all investors, and if you want to invest, you must have a strategy not to lose your money
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:49:34 AM

Yes, shape your experience of investing in Bitcoin and never switch to Altcoin. There will be people who will tell you to diversify your coins and buy some Altcoin, but Bitcoin will be bullish lately. And make Altcoin go down in price on a large scale. Before you invest into Bitcoin. You must first research about it. Get a lot of knowledge about it so you know how to move your money.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:57:21 AM

Investing in both bitcoin and alt coins is good only if you are able to choose the right alt coin. One of the best strategies that works best for me is to diversify your portfolio by dividing your money into about four and invest them in large cap coins like BTC, ETH, EOS and Ripple.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:37:14 AM

Different investment strategies in this industry. Some people only invest in Bitcoin alone. They collect a lot of Bitcoin and hold it for the long term. Some do short-term trades where they will use Altcoin at a cheaper price and will soon sell it if there is a recent increase. I would recommend you to check out some good Altcoin that might interest you. Altcoin Iota seems interesting, and in just a few weeks it may reach 21 $ per coin. Other alts like, Eth, and Monero are also good coins for investment.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

There are several strategies that I also apply in trading and investing in cryptocurrency. First, I will understand the concept of cryptocurrency. I will learn deeply the terms that used in cryptocurrency. After I understand it, I will monitor the cryptocurrency market so I can know the price fluctuations and market developments. Monitoring the market should be done periodically because the movement in the cryptocurrency is very quickly. Then I start investing. Investing is better done with more than one coin but we should start investing in small amounts. We can increase the  amount of investment while we get some experiences.

aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

I feel like the strategy that always works is investing some money into different cryptocurrencies or platforms, so that you have multiple sources of income in case you fail with one of those investments.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
CGPA

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

There are many different investment strategies in cryptocurrency. Before invest in crypto, at first you should properly research it and get enough idea about this market. Don't invest your full capital at a time, It would be very risky.
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

I feel like the strategy that always works is investing some money into different cryptocurrencies or platforms, so that you have multiple sources of income in case you fail with one of those investments.
I do not know your priorities but I suggest that you split your cash and invest them into different ways. I agree that you will earn in various ways through this for the reason that you have not just one source of income, so when one is falling, you still have your other investments to hold onto.

jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

for me before investing into Bitcoin, you must first research about it. Gain a LOT of knowledge about it so that you know how to move you money. For now,For now, my advice is that people must put their hard-earned money into different investments so that if one falls down, then they still have other investments to support them.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:18:44 AM

All investors wants their investment to be successful.We must have the strategy for not lossing our money.We must check the background if there is no a scam it the project and the team behind this project are highly experience.Buy and sell with bitcoin.Buy when the price is low, then sell it when the price rises.This is the simplest and most profitable strategy.
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:29:39 AM

Some people only invest in Bitcoin alone. They collect a lot of Bitcoin and hold it for the long term. Some make short-term trades where they will use altcoin at a cheaper price and will soon sell it if there is a recent increase. Another strategy is to use a different altcoin and hold it also for the long term.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:05:53 AM

My investment strategy is pretty simple, i learn the basic stuff about the investment at first and i study about it for at least a month and when i already understand what i am trying to get into then that is when i will put my money to it. In cryptocurrency, i read the whitepaper and also i do research on the team to verify that they are legit.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

I am start with crypto currency, Forex and binary platform. I am work in this online industry around Seven years but only Three years ago I’m start crypto currency. Now a days my investment strategy is ICO market because it is a very famous in this world so I am starting with this program. If you want to start investment program so you can start ICO because it is a very popular in this world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: