Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of Bitcoin In this world?  (Read 2444 times)
Petmalu001

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

Well it’s really hard to predict. If you ask me the technology of the future, it's certainly Blockchain which is the same technology underlying Bitcoins.

The main problem currently associated with Bitcoin is its transaction capability per second. For PayPal can process about 1600 transactions per second,

bitcoin is restricted to just 6 transactions per second.Now, some of the solutions that are possible are Seg2X where you increase the block size from current

1 MB to 2 MB.But that certainly requires complete hardware overhaul for miners.If it happens that Bitcoin accepts Seg2X, then it might be possible that not

every miner migrates to the costly hardware needed for mining the new blocks. So this will to the centralisation of Bitcoin which destroys the fundamental

property of Bitcoin i.e. decentralized.
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

I think the future possibilities of bitcoin are not just digital assets but will be the work of some people in the world.
even if the bitcoin price is stable then btc will replace the real currency, I believe in bitcoin because bitcoin already gives me extra income so no trouble for investment
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

Bitcoin is a big step for the future. Maybe the world will be a common currency. I do not think it would be a common currency if the prices go up too much. The Crypto stock market is perhaps the most popular stock market that people use. You can earn huge amounts of money. Thanks to Bitcoin, many people are very rich.
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

The future of Bitcoin that I see in the future will grow even better with the addition of the system of work procedures, and also the programs become better for all users in this world.
And Bitcoin users in the future will be bound to grow together to achieve success in their respective lives.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:04:59 PM

I have never doubted the future of bitcoin, let alone big countries like USA and Japan have legalized bitcoin and make regulation that regulates all bitcoin activities, this certainly makes the future of bitcoin very promising.
If that will happen then bitcoin will have a much better future ahead, as big countries like those from your example will have a great impact to this industry if they will begin to really open much wider access using this chain, bitcoin is  a good alternatives in terms of payment system, the only question is how
each countries adopt and regulates this currency, we still have different approach most countries needs time to understand the benefits of of using this system, just stay positive.
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

I believe in bitcoin even though the government is not supportive, because I know that bitcoin will always run without government support with technological sophistication growing and progressing.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

Bitcoin is actually the future of digital currency, although it is juts somehow hard for other countries to access bitcoin since they are not yet thaoint much developed and they don't have the access on the internet that makes it hard for them to gain bitcoin. But bitcoin is the real future of currency, it could make a simple living to a luxurious one. And from what I can think about bitcoin, many pepple will be attracted by the power that bitcoin has that could possibly legalize it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

Bitcoin maximalists assert that the banks won’t have a choice.How’d you get to work today,horse drawn carriage or car? You write letters to your wife or do you text her? Superior technology always wins, even if it seems like old money has the advantage.Banks rule the world. banks will bribe politicians to over regulate bitcoin to kill it.Then banks will form a summit and create their own block chain currency that they own and make money.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

I think the future possibilities of bitcoin are not just digital assets but will be the work of some people in the world.
even if the bitcoin price is stable then btc will replace the real currency, I believe in bitcoin because bitcoin already gives me extra income so no trouble for investment
ya benar. bahkan bitcoin akan terkenal di dunia oleh semua orang dan di situlah mereka akan berlomba untuk mendapatkan penghasilan tambahan dari bitcoin.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1552
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

indeed the government has not yet acknowledged cryptocurrency, but in the future, I believe crypto has new rules that make rules accepted by the wider government. we can see now that many companies are starting to participate in the market crypto. BTC market demand continues to increase and very promising

Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

The future of bitcoin in this wolrd is going to digital currency and to the digital currency many people is going to use bitcoin because bitcoin is going legal in whole world some day but i think bitcoin is going up if in future have a more investor.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

No one can know what is going to happen with bitcoin in the future, it can grow to 1 million dollars as well as it can disappear from the whole earth. Everything is possible but we have to focus on today and wait to see what is going to happen tomorrow or next year. I personally think governments are not going to ban bitcoin because that is a stupid thing to do and anyway they can't stop people from using cryptos. Governments are probably going to add taxes and different regulations in order for them to be in advantage or to stop usage of cryptocurrencies. Remember that governments are a very powerful '' organization '' and they can do pretty much everything they want if people don't take action against it because they are afraid.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:54:58 PM

Future of bitcoin in this world is very bright,Its popularity is widening day by day due to its usability to the human being world wide.Bitcoin is familiarize by the educated mass world wide and their  awareness to the advantages of bitcoin to the day to day life of human being are unavoidable. Bitcoin is a crypto currency which can operate world wide.Very shortly bitcoin become a global currency usable internationally with out a third party interference.

gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:59:18 PM

I am confident that in the future cryptocurrency will be recognized by the government because BTC is very convincing, considering now that many companies are participating in market crypto and BTC prices are constantly rising. it is not impossible in the future the government will recognize and use cryptocurrency for the exchange rate
Many countries are seeking to ban Cryptocurrency and many countries are welcoming Cryptocurrency. I think if you accept Cryptocurrency there will be a lot of growth in that country and will be seen as a paradise for young investors. I personally prefer to use Bitcoin or Ethereum for payment and hope this can happen soon in the future.
I am not sure about the crypto that will be used as the daily exchange rate in the community. If so, then what about the virtual value of the country? Or will it disappear and be replaced bitcoin? Then what about the fate of altcoins? I think the state would prefer to create its own currency. Because if the government takes BTC as the daily exchange rate, the future fate of the banks will be dormant because everyone will switch to BTC. Banking supply to the government will also decrease as banks do not receive services from registration and storage of their customers.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:11:16 PM

Future bitcoin I think the value it will continue to increase. The growth rate is quite high. I believe in the future it can be accepted all over the world and promulgated as the dollar. There will be many changes to bitcoin to grow stronger. The future of bitcoin will be very nice
I think the future of bitcoin can accepted in all nation cause the popularity of bitcoin is getting stronger and growing, and value is continues increasing now and lots of investors are interested to join cause they know it give good benefits. The future of bitcoin is greatly appreciated all over the world.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
kilacka

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:58:22 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will have a big future. After 10 years bitcoin will be more advance. I believe, that its developers will do so as to dominate the other altcoins
altcoin4u

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:59:55 PM

If serious, it is so many predictions about bitcoin in future wirht now around, that it became hard even to have some stable opinion on that topic
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:00:22 PM

The future of bitcoin is to serve all the nation in the world. Banking supply to the government will also decrease as banks do not receive services from registration and storage of their customers. But bitcoin is the real future of currency, it could make a simple living to a luxurious one. And from what I can think about bitcoin, many pepple will be attracted by the power that bitcoin has that could possibly legalize it. Transaction nowadays is becoming hi-tech that you don't need to go physically somewhere to buy and pay a certain good because online payment and delivery is now a trend. I must admit it is good start for those people who don't have a starting money.
venlo

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:36:00 PM

the government can not taken over bitcoin because bitcoin controlled by the users.. as long as the users bitcoin use or earn bitcoin and so far bitcoin enthusiasts are increasing, I believe will survive in the future..
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:46:10 PM

Bitcoin will have a good future. More and more people are now joining bitcoin. They do not know of crypto currency but they also want to have bitcoin because the price is very high. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: