Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: your mentality after a huge loss?  (Read 3797 times)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:20:44 AM

If this thing happen to me, I will be sad because I've done a wrong thing that can really hurt my financial status. I will be depressed for a short time and for sure I can survive on this no matter what, I really have to accept this, move on and do better on my next trade. Don't loose hope because cryptocurrency offers unlimited opportunity for all of us.
ShooFly27

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:21:24 AM

it's just money, there could be worse things that happens right.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:33:36 AM

What do you do after you suffer a huge loss?
If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?

As a trader you have to understand that losses are inevitable. But you need to be able to minimize their. If you can't and you lose more than you get, maybe you should pause such activity, learn more about it, and come back Wink
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:39:29 AM

If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?
Treat a loss as a lesson not to be done again in the future. Be always positive even in a loss, think that you will bounce back from a loss.
Exactly! Things once done can not be undone. In case you suffer loss, then you really need to learn some good lessons from the mistakes which you made at that time. there is no use of getting panic and planning of quitting your job.

You really need to make up your mind to recover your loss and get more than what you have lost. In addition to this, think well before making any final decision.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:04:13 AM

A lot of the time, the loss os a loss in potential profit. For example, if I did not sell my ethereum to buy bitcoin at the wrong time, I would now lose potential profits, though I am still in profit.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:06:36 AM

As a trader you have to understand that losses are inevitable. But you need to be able to minimize their. If you can't and you lose more than you get, maybe you should pause such activity, learn more about it, and come back Wink

Yeah. A loss, whether we admit it or not, will affect us emotionally. Feelings like regret and desperation are some things that you don't need when you're trading because you're likely to have a string of losses if you trade with it. Veering away and taking your attention somewhere else is your best option after a big loss

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:20:37 AM

The only thing that I keep in mind when I encounter a huge loss is to move on and keep trying. The thing is we have all experienced that big loss or we will be experiencing it in the future. So, we need to prepare ourselves for that moment and think about what we will miss more when we stop rather than we missed now.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:32:26 AM

i'll try it again, just like what other always say, "try and try until you succeed". it doesn't mean that if you failed for the first time you will give up already. remember that there's always a room for improvement.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:49:49 AM

There is no easy way to deal with a huge loss when trading. You simply have to be prepared for it by a having a mindset that it’s possible to happen in every attempt. This mindset would somehow absorb the impact and perhaps lessen your stress because you are ready for it. After a huge loss, simply take a rest for a few days and try again.
Rubberduck59

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

NEM <3

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:02:38 AM

You will go crazy if you keep checking the balance all the time. If i however experience a loss, i usually take a break nd clear my mind. a loss however first occurs when you cash out.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:15:31 AM

If i a business man i have to bear in mind that loss is a part of business. profit and loss are oposit so loss may happen in every sector
but when i fill i will loss if i invest  i will  be a funny man. I have to quary for the reason i loss that time and proceed to next step for future. Wink
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:17:07 PM

Actually after a loss , a lots of regrets come in to my mind.
But I just calm it down and think that it was already done and I already loss money.
So the tendency is to be more patience in the next investment that im going to enter.
Yes i'll still try it again , and this time going to be more patience and wise in making decision.
Loss from what? here in crypto? Well, for me I don't have much that much big loss. Although during the time I was new here in crypto trading I do panin selling most of the time but still the important for me is I still earned and learned from that lesson and positive always that I can maximize my earnings.
It’s very hard to come back when someone lose here and one of my friend he lose in trading so then he stop trade for some time although that was his own mistake so I think it’s very important for every single sure to understand bitcoin first because bitcoin don’t want that someone lose here bitcoin is always trying to give profit so no need to blame bitcoin just focus on your work and get your profit and my friend also come back and join trade again because he knew that there is no other option for him.
Faruque49

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:12:45 PM

my mentality always strong, cause I already pass this situation.  I loss 5000$ from mypayingads, its feel bad but I will stand after 1 month only the reason I have to success for my future.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:17:59 PM

Sometimes stopping is a good choice, when you feel unfit for trading, always failing, losing big, then stopping can be a wise thing. Stopping does not always mean giving up, but stopping is the first step to find another way, you can try something else that may be more profitable for you.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:54:20 PM

If i suffer a huge loss i will rest for a mintime and i will back to profit again so im just happy because is lossing complete being a trader

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:59:36 PM

The one thing you should always remember is whenever there is winning there must be a losing some day. When you know that things will be a little bit easier for you when you lose. forgeting and moving on that is the best idea and try again.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:21:27 AM

Its general after incurring a huge loss mentality may change but its not the good thing.Its the principle where one time you may incurr loss and the same time earns a huge profit.
One should not give up his hope if one side is dark the other will be a ray of light.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:39:36 AM

The one thing you should always remember is whenever there is winning there must be a losing some day. When you know that things will be a little bit easier for you when you lose. forgeting and moving on that is the best idea and try again.
Learn from it,think of it as a experienced that next time i will just hold it until It reached it's possible amount or if i think i already earn on it, lising is part of the game but after aim and work hard to be successful on it the next time.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:03:28 AM

Its general after incurring a huge loss mentality may change but its not the good thing.Its the principle where one time you may incurr loss and the same time earns a huge profit.
One should not give up his hope if one side is dark the other will be a ray of light.

The coin has the two side and one side is dark and on other side their is a light consisting this philosophy you can live your life maintaining a balance between a both . Every time one will not warn profit and will also incurr loss. Thus one should be prepared for it and should let it go . This will help anyone to focus on the right thing rather than thinking on the past .
nerverd99

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:04:05 AM

I will try it again,this will be a valuable experience for me and I will correct my mistake
No need to be frustrated as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: