Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:16:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: your mentality after a huge loss?  (Read 3795 times)
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:41:10 AM

I will stop trading at the moment and learn more about my mistake before, and then after have new trading plan and new strategy i will start trading more. Learn form mistake will make more confidence to trading again.
Yeah, learning from a mistake is very necessary. Trading is a professional thing and one should treat it as such. I have had some bad trading before that truly helped me over the years to get better and until you start taking note of those things, you may not recall them. The good thing about it is that once you are good, you tend to keep having those confidences to help you make good decisions and always do the right thing to be able to minimize huge losses.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:31:21 PM

I have great hope for virtual currency, so I am not afraid, I hope you too!
We all know that trading is very risky and part of doing trading is to have or to experience a huge loss, and my mentally after a huge loss is to bounce back and to be more wiser and to became more expert in trading so i can make even more money, and after a huge loss my mentally is to be more great.

odinson0008

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:34:06 PM

I prefer to be overdrunk for several days..Then everythink comes to normal
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:31:38 PM

I have great hope for virtual currency, so I am not afraid, I hope you too!
We all know that trading is very risky and part of doing trading is to have or to experience a huge loss, and my mentally after a huge loss is to bounce back and to be more wiser and to became more expert in trading so i can make even more money, and after a huge loss my mentally is to be more great.
Yeah that is what we should think of after losing. We must realize as soon as we can that not all tradings succeed and we must accept that it is for a fact that we as traders will suffer losses. Doing trading is not easy especially if you are aiming to earn the highest profit but based on my experience sometimes we will be force to even sell at low price especially if that is a time when there is a need for money. We might even suffer the worst which is not earning a profit at all and we cannot avoid it, what we should do is move on and then be wiser on the next trading we will do.

faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:35:54 PM

The first time a experienced to loss in trading is very painful. For me 0.100btc is huge enough. I was in trauma for weeks.  I stopped trading for a while.  That time 0.1btc is only 150usd.  Now its huge. Still I have big regrets of trading with margin.

What do you do after you suffer a huge loss?
If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:42:06 PM

My mentality after a huge loss and if I have more money, I will continue to invest. I already learned from my loss so if I will invest again, I will not do the same mistakes that I've done from my loss.

Lynx79

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:53:06 PM

Currently you can see many pump and dump movements in the market. When it's down, sit and wait. Technologically good coins will continue to gain in value. It has to be seen as more than a long-term investment and enjoyment of the technology behind it. I have also lost a lot of coins on cryptsy some years ago and and it hurts a bit to see where they stand today. However go on.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:06:43 AM

My mentality after a huge loss and if I have more money, I will continue to invest. I already learned from my loss so if I will invest again, I will not do the same mistakes that I've done from my loss.

how if you try to make one deposit with some amount and you try with all of your skill to increase the money amount? I think it will be good for you rather than you invest over and over. I think you should try this because it will make us happy to do this. we only need to invest for once but we can make withdraw for more than 5 times. but we have the same experience in getting a loss and no matter how much the loss, as long as we can try to recover, I think it still worth for us.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:46:05 AM

One of the most unexpected thing for any person is any type of loss at any position. Sometimes you can get loss but maximum time you will be able to get benefit at trading.
Nobody wants loss and become a looser but it is a very simple matter at trading. Whenever we are doing our trades it is a normal thing to lose something as a trader. A huge amount of loss at trading is not want to see by us and we shouldn’t give up our goal if it occurred because we have set our ambition and started to work with it. Even we trapped on a very big amount of loss we should continue the process. A very big amount of loss is very rare at trading but any time it can be happen so we have to continue and work harder to go over it and earn the proper benefit from it.
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:54:25 AM

i always keep calm and focus on the next trade. huge loss will change our mentality to become stressful and being despair but we need to fight those emotions if we want to be a successful trader.

worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:59:50 AM

trial and error is best learning tool

worldtraveller
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:22:15 AM

If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?
If I lost a lot of money it doesn't mean that I would stop and not try again.
Of course I will try again and continue my goal to be succeed, how can you succeed if you stop despite losing money.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:30:29 AM

i always keep calm and focus on the next trade. huge loss will change our mentality to become stressful and being despair but we need to fight those emotions if we want to be a successful trader.

Good one.Same will be my attitude towards trading. Additional to this, I will wait and hold to get back the loss as a profit from next trade. This thing make me to survive for more than 1 year.So time I had loss my money and I use to get back my money in upcoming trading. Trading is like a chess game,you have to wait for the last move to win.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:56:25 AM

Trading is always something which is so risky. You are not in profit for sure anytime. But you have vast knowledge of trading you will never fall down in huge loss. If you invest after loss and loss it will make you panic.  So be patient after losses a few and take a break for understanding the market.I actually do this. So my suggestion will be take break after a big loss either it will make panic and you lose more
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:55:23 PM

after a big loss I'm sure the beginners will be desperate and do not want to do it again and they will try to find another way, but it is only temporary because after getting important information and begin to understand we will definitely go back to try it again and play it more careful. my example is me. Cheesy
Beginners always rush into trading most times, and sometimes they do not even learn before getting into it.

Like you said, for someone who is really serious about it anyway, they tend to find what they did wrong and how they can do it better, get some strategies and information to do it better, and then hit the road again and it is good you found that platform to help yourself as some people never came back.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:19:20 PM

For me if it would happen to me i would definitely be devastated and full of regrets about the bad decission i make and take for granted some good low paying but profitable investment. But in the end of the day ill be so depressed i would not care if ill die haha. Thats for sure for me.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:58:59 PM

Firstly I really was really sad after huge loss, crashing everything around me, but during the time I became more sustained and stable to my emotions. In trading you have to switch off your emotions and then you suceed.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:47:22 PM

we need some time to be quiet and not do any work.
immediately make new plans and more great. at least lose does not make us weak and lose. there is still opportunity and cata to learn. Grin

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
luislane8

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:42:11 PM

I will continue trading because i want earn my money back. Everyone suffer losses but we should be smart to cut our losses and not be atuborn and continue risking just because we get upset. Always plan our next move wisely.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:42:13 PM

Frankly speaking, I only use the money I can afford to lose in trading. Most likely, I will cut losses and move on. If I see a high chance that the investment will recover, then yes I will continue to invest. If not, I will stop trading and move on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: