Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: your mentality after a huge loss?  (Read 3790 times)
Billykissfromrose

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

you should hold them , it will be fine
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

A lot had been lost in just hours.
Mentality now? Will still keep on holding.
This could be a fight of patience from this point until the next month.
Cannot panic. Not now.
We have already seen how high can this altcoins reach and also bitcoin. There will always be a chance that it will be back there.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

Big lesson for 2018. Never never never buy crypto using a creditcard! Never lend a crypto currency if you are not capable to pay it. Dont rely the payment in your future trading profit.
People who borrow money and sold everything to buy bitcoin are mentally and emotionally suffering in this bear period.

What do you do after you suffer a huge loss?
If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

Learn from your own mistake! If you're into huge loss,your mentality should be dont give up because when you give up,you are then be called a looser.  When you loss in every aspect,you have to be strong,chin up,move forward and correct your mistakes.

matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

After any kind of loss one must be able to take a criticak look at what went wrong in the first ppace and to be candid, it will be a bit difficult to be rational during fresh loss of funds. The best thing is to pause, grieve and return to drawing board!

Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:07:47 PM

After any kind of loss one must be able to take a criticak look at what went wrong in the first ppace and to be candid, it will be a bit difficult to be rational during fresh loss of funds. The best thing is to pause, grieve and return to drawing board!
if nothing can be changed, then it is not necessary not to grieve for not grieving. You need to do the work that you can do with i2c. To date, a lot of people have lost on their investments, because the prices are very volatile And the more Bitcoin went very far down.
expless

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

there is no loss, there is only HODL.
There comes certain occasions when one wrong decision results in loss of money. The fact is everyone who suffer some loss do feel upset right after that thing. If you will get emotional at that time, then there are chances that you will end up facing more problems in the days to come. So it is better to relax and think for a while before taking any further steps. Don’t lose control over your emotions too.
Silvermist

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:59:03 PM

Of course mentality after a huge loss is to regain, and never stop after lossing because the time for you to take back all your losses is to do it again and this time is more smarter and more strategic ways on how to gain.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

Of course mentality after a huge loss is to regain, and never stop after lossing because the time for you to take back all your losses is to do it again and this time is more smarter and more strategic ways on how to gain.
That is right, let us not stick to what we are right now, we have to move on and start all over again, don't let your self go down as well just like our loss, just like people are kept reminding that we lose sometimes but it is a failure if we will fail to try again and give up easily.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:21:41 AM

Since i didn't put all my savings in Cryptocurrencies i don't get in a bad mood if prices drop. I just HODL and and wait for things to turn.  And if it's gone it's gone - so be it. Lesson learned.
This is really a very good strategy not to invest all your savings into crypto currency. This will help you to recover from your loss especially at the time when you suffered some loss. I do feel upset at the time when I suffer some loss but I don’t over react at such kind of situations. Instead, I try my best to remain as much stable as I can and hold my nerves so that I can then recover what all I have lost.

RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

In my opinion, after a considerable loss. Study and analyze your previous. Think what the proper way to avoid to lose is. After that take a rest for a while. Then enter again in the trading just keep moving forward and don’t give up. Do you best for your future. Losing money is always a part of the trading even the professional in the trading they lose, first before they become the expert. Success is an ability to go from the failure.
racistyui

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:34:07 AM

Since i didn't put all my savings in Cryptocurrencies i don't get in a bad mood if prices drop. I just HODL and and wait for things to turn.  And if it's gone it's gone - so be it. Lesson learned.
This is really a very good strategy not to invest all your savings into crypto currency. This will help you to recover from your loss especially at the time when you suffered some loss. I do feel upset at the time when I suffer some loss but I don’t over react at such kind of situations. Instead, I try my best to remain as much stable as I can and hold my nerves so that I can then recover what all I have lost.

You talk like it gonna all gone if you're investing all your funds in cryptocurrencies. The matter is how you're dealing with it not because it's cryptocurrency then you gonna lose your money with it. It doesn't work that way.

The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:43:47 AM

Then you might be a newbie in here, losses are innevitable after all, you can not earn if you haven't lost before. This is how the life works in here, and specially, how the MARKET works. If you do not lose, it means that you haven't learnt anything.
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:53:06 AM

I don't know, I never suffered a huge loss as i'm pretty good.

But i guess i would just continue as everything is just virtual
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:19:51 AM

If you cant accept your loss means that you have just lost too much money than what you cant afford to lose. This is the very first mistake, you should not start trading/gambling with all what you have. You should set your limit, this will help you to manage your mentality once you face a loss. If someone doing bad or getting in a bad situation because getting lost in trading then he/she must not have his limit.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?
I've been experience it before but not here in Crypto trading, I experienced it when I was trading in stock exchange during my newbie days. I'm so very upset and dis appointed for my decision  where I lost big amount of my investment but I keep it as my learning experience and keep reminding my self not to commit same mistake again. and that experience really help a lot when I trading Crypto currency I ensure that probability of gain is always higher than risk when I trade in different coins.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:03:20 AM

after I failed in trading and got a loss of course I will be sad and disappointed with my decision but I will rise and stay to trade even with a small amount, I will make my failure as an experience and I learn from it
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:13:56 AM

From past couple of days my portfolio is completely in red due to all coins which I have is being bleeding badly. But as already faced such time before so this is not new and I do expect it can happen anytime whenever market falls . So I overlook such things and just take precaution if I can sell some and buy other coins which has fallen more and has a upscale in coming time.
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

Regarding the above subject matter, people would react to it differently most especially when it involves a huge loss. Some might even not trade again; some may henceforth try to play safe, while others may try to earn in some other ways.
But as for me, i would like to first of all identify the reason for the huge loss, afterwards, take out time to analyze the market properly before entering into it again.

minthit

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:35:05 AM

Even if I have more money, I would not take the risk, unless it's a calculated one. I would just try to earn in some other way. I will start investing again only after the huge loss stopped ruminating in my mind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: