Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:53:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: your mentality after a huge loss?  (Read 3795 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:10:45 AM

Offcourse we will be in shock but that is how the market is going to be, so don't panic because if you invest in potential, maybe after a year the price of the coin will increase in the market for sure. So don't worry keep start buying the best coins on the market in order to make more profits on your loss.
That is the right thing to do in order to not have a huge loss. If you bought some coin that is on a good price but suddenly the price goes down and you have a huge loss then you should rethink about the reason why you purchase that coin and if it is good for long term then if your answer is yes then it will be easy for you to make a decision to just buy it again so you will be able to lower down your bought price.
If that coin is run by a good team and they have a good future plan ahead then it's still good to hold it until you see the price that you desired.
Trading is all about patience, you won't lose if you will hold, there are times to sell so always be patient and continue educating yourself to learn more
about the coin you are holding or search for new coin which you can diversify your investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

After huge loss, I take responsibility that I'm the root cause because I could have kept hold of the assets. Next to pacify myself I believe it is all about fate. Because, cryptocurrency trading is simply unpredictable and even a small mistake done will lead to a very big impact on the profiting.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:29:40 AM

Accept responsibility and figure out what could have been done differently. This will help reduce the chance of it occurring again. It is also healthier than bottling up hostility and blaming others for your misfortunes. After a losing streak, start small. Don't jump right back to same position size you were trading before.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:56:53 AM

After loss i take rest at the moment while make new strategy. I should be make new strategy and make profit in next trading to recover losses before because i know trading is high risk high profit so i will take all responsibility for my money.

BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:32:40 AM

After a big loss I'm getting very depressed. The bad thing is that after a big win I'm not getting particularly happy. My mentality sucks Smiley This is making this whole trade issue a bit frustrating. But since in the end I am on the win side I won't really complain.

donte872

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:56:10 AM

After huge loss, I take responsibility that I'm the root cause because I could have kept hold of the assets. Next to pacify myself I believe it is all about fate. Because, cryptocurrency trading is simply unpredictable and even a small mistake done will lead to a very big impact on the profiting.
I was very disappointed in this market when after a month of investing in the market I lost nearly 80% of the assets that I have. But then I found out, why I was not successful and now I found the reason. I started again and now I'm getting my money back and getting some profit. Be calm because you can get better results if you analyze this market.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:36:41 AM

If my principles will continue to try harder after experiencing a loss because in trading certainly not far from the word loss and profit so make me more excited to continue to try it, although sometimes do not get maximum results.

crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

If my principles will continue to try harder after experiencing a loss because in trading certainly not far from the word loss and profit so make me more excited to continue to try it, although sometimes do not get maximum results.
What's more important is to analyze the things that lead us losing our investment, did we rush things? Do we need some little improvement? Or it just  happens because the price was too low and we need the money so withdraw it, after analyzing make an action plan so more or less won't happen again, just keep doing trading don't stress yourself we can improve everything for as long as we want to.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

What do you do after you suffer a huge loss?
If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?

A huge loss is one of a kind experience that a business man may experience. We cannot determine our loss but all I can say we can determine our success through hard work. You may in down but the huge loss will be a huge success because you tried to take a risk in which a wise man did, in that way you invested already based on your idea about the market trend. The mentality that we need to apply is POSITIVE OUTLOOK, for the brighter future of your investment.
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

I loss is the thing which is commonly experienced by traders and for real traders it is not a challenge to continue to focus on trading activities and certainly a disadvantage when trading is like a very valuable experience to be used as a reference so as not to repeat a second mistake while trading
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

I loss is the thing which is commonly experienced by traders and for real traders it is not a challenge to continue to focus on trading activities and certainly a disadvantage when trading is like a very valuable experience to be used as a reference so as not to repeat a second mistake while trading
Exactly, we must continue all the way though it feel so disappointed why it was happened in fact most of the time you already have that huge amount in your hand and it just suddenly loss for just an instant. Well, most of the time it was happened due to our greediness which in the end so frustrating moment
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

Trading is an activity that has a high enough risk level because if we do just a little mistake of course we will get the loss and it should be a consequence that must be accepted by the traders if you want to wrestle the field of trading. However, making sure you have a decent amount of money saved somewhere or a solid patrimony, the huge loss will look like a little loss, possible to recover in a short time period
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

Offcourse we will be in shock but that is how the market is going to be, so don't panic because if you invest in potential, maybe after a year the price of the coin will increase in the market for sure. So don't worry keep start buying the best coins on the market in order to make more profits on your loss.

Yes,  at first we would be shock and have a panic but we must not let this emotion leads us to even more losses. Panic must be experienced shortly we should not make it last longer like we digest every moment we feel the market's downfall 😂 . Wake up from negativities, it's only natural for this kind of market, don't let your hopes down.

mel0man781112

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:33:55 PM

Yes,  at first we would be shock and have a panic but we must not let this emotion leads us to even more losses. Panic must be experienced shortly we should not make it last longer like we digest every moment we feel the market's downfall 😂 . Wake up from negativities, it's only natural for this kind of market, don't let your hopes down.
It is just simple correction. If you will Look at 5-10m timeframes, there are a lot of impulses and following corrections. The same thing happens now, but on 1d timeframe. Just chill out guys)
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

It is obvious that I would feel bad if I had huge loss. I will do anything to get back my loss and make a profit.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

I generally analyze my mistakes not to repeat them in the following trade positions. That's why we need to stay calm and not react every single mistake we made in the past. Need to figure out detailed about them.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:12:28 PM

I generally analyze my mistakes not to repeat them in the following trade positions. That's why we need to stay calm and not react every single mistake we made in the past. Need to figure out detailed about them.
I am not thinking that I am not good in trading whenever I am encountering loss, well in face I don't have much loss, most of the time I am gaining profit.
If that happens, I would not be sad and treat it as a challenge, well in fact we can still join trading anytime and we can cover up the temporary loss we have incurred. Just make a corrective action plan so it won't happen again.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:53:45 PM

I feel weak and lost myself at the same time but i always get my confidence back and just move on. If i always think of the loss it will just give me a hard time trading and the worst case scenario i will go all in my balance in one coin just trying to recover fast what i had loss. That's why i will just forget it and continue with my daily trading and try to recover it as much as possible even if it's just a slow earning pace.

mel0man781112

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:21:33 PM

I feel weak and lost myself at the same time but i always get my confidence back and just move on. If i always think of the loss it will just give me a hard time trading and the worst case scenario i will go all in my balance in one coin just trying to recover fast what i had loss. That's why i will just forget it and continue with my daily trading and try to recover it as much as possible even if it's just a slow earning pace.
In some point I can agree with you. You can guess and invest in to right coin with all in, but this there si too much risk. Anyway better to move on with diversification. This way, you will move slower with growing of your profit, but for sure.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:26:42 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 06:37:17 PM by ThunderCatSteve

In some point I can agree with you. You can guess and invest in to right coin with all in, but this there si too much risk. Anyway better to move on with diversification. This way, you will move slower with growing of your profit, but for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: