Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: your mentality after a huge loss?  (Read 3795 times)
thycrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

I don't really like short-term trading, for this reason, you can lose it pretty fast without wanting it and it's not much you do if you sell it. But if I have a short-term trade and it is down I just wait it out and sometimes even buy more at the dip.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:30:16 AM

I have experienced this before, but this didn't make me give it up, even making me increasingly curious to keep trying. When I lose it means my trading strategy have failed to gain profit, so what I do next, is find new ways to get profit.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

What do you do after you suffer a huge loss?
If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?
Loss makes the person always in-happy. But, If the loss is in heavy amount the mental condition go in depression. So, always trade in cryptocurrency very cautiously because here the volatility is very high. Everyday the coin values are deepening more than 50% and more in the bear market. If, you are a long term trader then don't worry about these fluctuations because one day you must get your value if not in the terms of Bitcoin quantity rather in terms of dollar value you will get back your value.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?
If big losses I would probably seek new business. If big losses we should not pursue, continue to pursue we can lose all the possessions we have. But if I have a lot of money and I anticipate a good market in the future, I will pursue to the end. This is my personal opinion.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

If my principles will continue to try harder after experiencing a loss because in trading certainly not far from the word loss and profit so make me more excited to continue to try it, although sometimes do not get maximum results.

I generally analyze my mistakes not to repeat them in the following trade positions. That's why we need to stay calm and not react every single mistake we made in the past. Need to figure out detailed about them.
In my opinion, it is only natural that crypto trade suffers losses. the thing I do after the loss is to find a way out to recover the lost money, be more careful in trading in order to further minimize the loss rate and gain more profit. in trading risk that we have to face only 2 Factors, experiencing losses and profit, from both of these factors we need to consider in more detail in order to be successful in trading.
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

I have experienced this before, but this didn't make me give it up, even making me increasingly curious to keep trying. When I lose it means my trading strategy have failed to gain profit, so what I do next, is find new ways to get profit.
Incredible .. the mental trader should be like that. Because if our mental fall we will never benefit, but if we keep the spirit, we can learn from the previous mistakes and cover the losses with the profit in the future.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

If my principles will continue to try harder after experiencing a loss because in trading certainly not far from the word loss and profit so make me more excited to continue to try it, although sometimes do not get maximum results.

I generally analyze my mistakes not to repeat them in the following trade positions. That's why we need to stay calm and not react every single mistake we made in the past. Need to figure out detailed about them.
In my opinion, it is only natural that crypto trade suffers losses. the thing I do after the loss is to find a way out to recover the lost money, be more careful in trading in order to further minimize the loss rate and gain more profit. in trading risk that we have to face only 2 Factors, experiencing losses and profit, from both of these factors we need to consider in more detail in order to be successful in trading.
losses in trading it the usual thing but to be honest, if you suffer a huge loss I'm sure your mentally will going down. I myself experienced this, when the huge loss I stopped trading in a few months. until in the end when the capital was recovering and I dare to trade again, and certainly I learn from the huge loss.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

I have a strong mentality despite a huge crash. There is a part of me who says that I should ride on with the dumpers, but there is another part of me who says that I should hang on for a while. It's like an angel and devil whispering to me, and I just simply listen to the "light".

I admit that I've lost more than $2,000 in my overall portfolio combined after a huge Bitcoin crash. Now the bears are grippin' it hard as it stabilized between $10,300 to $12,000.

I also think that it might dip a bit when Chinese New Year arrives as a lot of whales are going to withdraw their Bitcoin and other altcoins to celebrate. After that, I think it's the bulls who'll take their turn after weeks of grippin' by the bears.

Just stay strong. Diversify your income streams while Bitcoin and other altcoins are still recovering. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
jityap

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

I feel sad but I focus on how to recover from the loss.
Outlaw79

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

I always try to learn from mistake but it is very hard. I regret how I am tied to the market. Everytime I promise to take some profits, but still couldnt do it Smiley We are creatures driven by our emotions mostly. for those who can control the emotions and make rational decisions wins generally.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

I try to highlight the major cause of the lost trades so that I won't repeat the same mistakes time and time again. It is also good to quit trading for a while and have a break thinking and doing something else. If you cant accept your loss means that you have just lost too much money than what you cant afford to lose. This is the very first mistake, you should not start trading/gambling with all what you have
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

You should set your limit, this will help you to manage your mentality once you face a loss. If someone doing bad or getting in a bad situation because getting lost in trading then he/she must not have his limit. The first thing I need to do is check the problems and errors in my investment strategy. Also if I invest in a mutual fund, check whether there is a problem with my investment manager or indeed a bad economic condition
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

I have made some buys before and I noticed as I was buying everyone was selling; only to find out it was being bounced from bittrex when I searched on Google. I had a huge loss, but nothing that was not prepared for. Loss is a risk that a trader must face, I personally suffer a loss in trading, I think I have made the wrong decision, in terms of selling it or buying it, by the time it has happened all I have to do is learn from the mistakes I have done and fix it so that I do not repeat the same error a second time
marqonah

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

after a loss so great then the mental will go down. but here I will keep learning from the fatal mistakes that I have done. so in the future I can fix the losses I have experienced before.
and here I will keep taking risks and investing. but in my investment will be more cautious again. and I will look for ways to better investments, so as not to lose again. there is no harm in learning from mistakes, because it is the beginning of success.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

If you lose a very large amount, it is worth thinking about whether to continue or not. For example, I learned from my mistakes to make the right decisions. I lost half my deposit twice. It was painful. But I survived. As a result, I was able to draw conclusions from my mistakes and increase my deposit by 10 times.
LANZ777

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:49:47 PM

ftp://

Of course after my huge lose, lm thinking of how to win it back. Because huge lose is a big issue to every gamblers how to get it back to them. Of course lm thinking a way how to grow my capital to get back my loses. It's very hard thing to lose everything you have it really feels bad like your world collapse.But L don't lose hope lm thinking of there's tomorrow to get it back to me. I have big faith to win it again so l have to think  positive.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

I tried trading full time a few years back, bought a bot and got some capital to start. Honestly, didn't like it. It's nerve wrecking watching the tickers and waiting for your trade to get filled up. After a few weeks I ended up with a loss.

I then sold my bot, took the loss, and moved on. I'd suggest you do the same.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

before entering trading ,we must accept the idea of losing,since this is the riskiest for of profiteering here in crypto.lots of users fail in this one.so for me i admit everytime i fail is my own fault and this failure teach how the right attitude to do so,if i lose huge amount?i will make some fresh juice and watch t.v.make so relax and figure out what did i do wrong,so tomorrow i wont do it again
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

I tried trading full time a few years back, bought a bot and got some capital to start. Honestly, didn't like it. It's nerve wrecking watching the tickers and waiting for your trade to get filled up. After a few weeks I ended up with a loss.

I then sold my bot, took the loss, and moved on. I'd suggest you do the same.

Thanks for honest review, I have thoughts about trading bots. It is better
to relay on your skills then on some trading bot.
   I never had huge losses. I lost my investments many times, but that was
affordable, I never invest more then I can handle. After losing my investment
I try to analyze what happened, to see mistakes I made. I use my loses to
learn how to separate good from bad investments in the future. I do not panic
that can be bad for thinking, usually people are making bad decisions when they
do not think straight.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

When your coins in loss you shouldn't sell it, just hold. If you control your emotions, then you no need to invest one more time to buy same coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: