Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:21:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: your mentality after a huge loss?  (Read 3790 times)
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

When i started trading i always make deposit by small amount first to know level of my skill. After feel enough to have good strategy i will add other more money. So when i loss i feel that just risk in trading and i will make other better strategy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

What do you do after you suffer a huge loss?
If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?
Losses makes profits ! It gives more motivation to invest again for recovery , Goof things take time I may disappoint at the time of loss but time is the best heal.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

After a huge loss I would most probably hold my coins still and will not withdraw them, and if I had the money then I would most probably buy more of the coins that I bought with so I can diversify and divide my money and so my losses would be less.

Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:25:41 AM

after a huge loss,I will continue to keep trading, learn how to make the benefits of trading strategies and never give up, experience is the best teacher, so we can learn after failure.
a leason that we should to be learned for cause we can actually see the things that exactly that it can be for and the way on how we can actually make some loss are very common and this is what everybody been experience for so we just have to be positive on it.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?
I think that when trading can not avoid loss, you can only minimize and control it with stoploss. You should have a specific plan for investing, the market is constantly changing and very complex you should accept and should not overstay each failure. Toughness will only lead you blindly and lead to failure.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

I wouldn't like to lose a huge amount of money of course. Although, probably, many got frustrated when the market in January 2018 until April go down. And still I didn't stop working and investing!
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

I admit I stop trading for sometime after suffering a huge loss. This was when I just enter the crypto market and immediately trade without even understanding what is happening. I always panic buy or sell until such time that I lose a big bulk of my capital. I become frustrated wanting to get back my losses and then the price dip more resulting to more losses. After that, I stop for sometime and study trading seriously. I thought it is simple but it is really opposite. I learned the importance of trading psychology and how it has a vital role to have profitable trades. I read more about trading, watch videos and have risk management. I am still losing from time to time but I am always positive that I will eventually be profitable. "If others can do it, why can't I?"

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:40:57 PM

After a huge loss in trading, I always try to control my emotions keeping in mind that losses is part of trading because it is a very risky job. I try to highlight the major cause of the lost trades so that I won't repeat the same mistakes time and time again.
The fact is that an experienced trader always tries to minimize his losses. But he comes to such conclusions only with time and with experience. Therefore, the newbie always faces losses and this is quite normal.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:59:08 PM

I've been faced with huge loss in my life not only once in my life but many times and every time you face with huge losses you promise yourself that you are not going to make the same mistake again but something else happen in your life and accidentally you make few mistakes which can be fatal and make you a big loss in long-term. What I learned is that you should be very clever and trading, buying or selling coins or whatever else without basing on your feelings, leave the feelings at the other side and check if it worth or not to buy invest in a coin or better sell it before it is too late.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

after a huge loss,I'm going to stop trading and learn  more about my mistakes , and then I'll start more trading after a new trading plan and new strategy. Knowing the form errors will make the transaction more confident again.
To me i think that after a huge loss it is very common that people feel like crying, after that some people who have good intention and have trust on themselves they continue with new hope to return their lost amount as well as make some profit, while some people lose their heart and they totally stop trading, and then they try to find some passive investment opportunity or to find some good job for making money. To me after losing huge amount of money i usually reduce my investment in trading tell getting confident to invest big amount again.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
dkkoi5

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:38:02 AM

When I have enough money, I can't be reconciled, even if I suffer huge losses, I will continue to invest.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

The loss in these investments means investing again. It is very important to be positive in this type of investment.
When we try to recover from the loss, we must invest again. It's sad to hear, but maybe back to zero. And this is reality. There are no ideal investments.
weeg4

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

If I have enough money, I will definitely come again. Investment itself is risky. If you want to earn more money, you cannot end up with one failure.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:24:05 AM

Sometimes stopping is a good choice, when you feel unfit for trading, always failing, losing big, then stopping can be a wise thing. Stopping does not always mean giving up, but stopping is the first step to find another way, you can try something else that may be more profitable for you.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:39:39 AM

Losing big amount of money in crypto makes a person really loose his mind and then quit crypto itself. But the real thing in here is YOU DON'T. You do not quit your journey here. After a huge loss, I tend to think hard on how to get back on to it. And for example, I bought bitcoin at 19500, I will hodl it. Until I win. I'll wait for it to moon. This method is applicable on any coins available.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:20:38 PM

Losing big amount of money in crypto makes a person really loose his mind and then quit crypto itself. But the real thing in here is YOU DON'T. You do not quit your journey here. After a huge loss, I tend to think hard on how to get back on to it. And for example, I bought bitcoin at 19500, I will hodl it. Until I win. I'll wait for it to moon. This method is applicable on any coins available.

Well most of the time after you lose big, you won't be able to make sound decisions since the effect of that loss would still be heavy on you. It's good that you formulate a bounceback strategy but its better to regain your cool first before diving in again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:35:13 PM

very difficult to bear huge lose in front of you when such a market you see big profits,but this a digital market you invest at that time keep one thing after investing that its totally risky maybe your investment not gave you big profit and be ready for both conditions and dont be panic,its always risky,so be ready mentally for all this.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

The huge loss of me happens through gambling. By the time of being into gambling I have a thinking to stop it on experiencing loss. But, I was unable to quit and stay away from gambling. Next the big loss happened through careless in handling the wallets, which were now enhanced with high security features.
akukakeh

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:11:43 PM

if I experience it then of course I will be very disappointed but I will not give up, all I have is a deposit of god so whenever he wants then he can take it very quickly
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

It is up to you of course, there is i thing in a world called experience, and it sometimes costs a lot! So, I would advice you to take courage and use your skills again, but more wisely
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: