Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ?  (Read 3583 times)
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:41:18 PM

Absolutely not to sell your money now especially with the fact that bitcoin has not yet had the duration of correction so the value is still increasing. Really it's a big mistake if someone sells his bitcoin now, how he resonate and how he think to make such a decision. Finally, I am addressing to all the people of this forum, try always to hold your bitcoin the maximum and never to sell them in any circumstances and under any problem.

EvilKingfisher55

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:05:12 AM

Now is not yet the time to sell your bitcoin. If you feel that there will be a correction to bitcoin's price. Sell it right away.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:24:10 AM

Absolutely not to sell your money now especially with the fact that bitcoin has not yet had the duration of correction so the value is still increasing. Really it's a big mistake if someone sells his bitcoin now, how he resonate and how he think to make such a decision. Finally, I am addressing to all the people of this forum, try always to hold your bitcoin the maximum and never to sell them in any circumstances and under any problem.
it is full of speculation recently when there a lot of opportunist investor come to acquire a lot of bitcoin in hope to gain profit in very short time and then quit after they have got what they want , i can not really see the difference now .

between the bullish and bearish , it looks the same and much more volatile also so random. i choose to take a safe action by sell it half , and let the rest to follow the flow.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:00:32 AM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.
The value of bitcoin as of now is $18,907.01 which means you will be needing a big amount of capital in order to buy and at the same time to the sellers, you'll be having a big amount of income due to the current price of bitcoin. To those who want to sell their bitcoin, if you'll be needing it for some important matters then it is the right time to sell but if you prefer to double your btc then holding it for awhile will results to a shocking positive value.
Maks123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:56:16 AM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.
Holding and sell part for investment in altcoins. This will be the right decision, if there is an emergency exit, if we admit the collapse of bitcoin. So you need to properly adjust your policy with the idea of the future.

normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:57:13 AM

The value of bitcoin as of now is $18,907.01 which means you will be needing a big amount of capital in order to buy and at the same time to the sellers, you'll be having a big amount of income due to the current price of bitcoin. To those who want to sell their bitcoin, if you'll be needing it for some important matters then it is the right time to sell but if you prefer to double your btc then holding it for awhile will results to a shocking positive value.

For me its depends of people who holding the bitcoin because now is very high of pricing but mosly the beggeners of this cypto is to become very panic if the bitcoin will be big value but the others people who long to hold the bitcoin is not enough of bitcoin price because people long hold the bitcoin will know in the coming years will rise cotenuesly and the others sell the bitcoin for the emergency  needs the money so the holders of bitcoin will force to sell it.

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:19:52 AM

do not sell bitcoin before touching $ 50k price, because bitcoin will reach a very high price and can exceed the price of $ 50k bitcoin is the generation of currency for the future, so you should save bitcoin to get a lot of profits in the future.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:28:52 AM

The current time, when the BTC price is over $ 19,000, I see a very fast BTC growth recently, so the sale of BTC to make profit at this time is not recommended. You should invest in BTC or holding it and wait for the next one to two years, when the price of BTC is at $ 100,000, then you will have more profit than the current time. So you should listen to my advice is to buy BTC and holding it, should not sell in a hurry at this time.  Grin

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:08:52 AM

I would probably say yes. Bitcoin's price has grown really far from it's usual price before. Now, we see the highest points of how far bitcoin can go, then I would definitely suggest to grab this opportunity and seize the moment because it is one of the most expensive cryptocurrencies out there. We can always buy again when it becomes cheaper anyways.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:04:23 PM

I would probably say yes. Bitcoin's price has grown really far from it's usual price before. Now, we see the highest points of how far bitcoin can go, then I would definitely suggest to grab this opportunity and seize the moment because it is one of the most expensive cryptocurrencies out there. We can always buy again when it becomes cheaper anyways.

It is natural by its value to be flactuated  because it was mean being made of the creator to be like this, but this time there's abnormality that could be happen because nowadays bitcoin is very volatile which breaking the speculated price worth $20,000 and now it is heading into $21,000. If you just determine the previous years where the price of it just maintaining adding the value $1,000 to $2,000 by the year end and now it's rapidly increasing it's value which if you compare the past years that almost 5x bigger far from it's usual price before.

So I agree with you that it is the right time sell it which still remaining keep on rising it's value because we might know what will be the destiny of bitcoin this coming year 2018, perhaps it will be drop or up. So much to be secure because if ever it will continue to rise you've still get on profit on this.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:57:20 PM

I do not know how much btc is worth but $ 20k is really high. And now btc has reached over $ 19k, in my opinion this is the best time to sell btc. Because if btc prices are higher then demand for btc will decrease and conducting transaction becomes more difficult.

19K dollars is a very good amount to sell for those who have bought it at 1000, 2000, 5000 or even 10000 dollars. If you don't want to take further risk you can cash out now and leave the arena. But for people like me, I am not giving up as yet. I will keep on holding until we reach 100K. That's my first target and believe me its gonna happen with 1.5 years.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:05:56 PM

I think that selling bitcoin is too early. When it grows to 50,000 it will also be early. Bitcoin can be sold when price =1 million $!!!
Yes, selling Bitcoin today would be too early and definitely not a right time. As the days go by, the value of Bitcoin is getting higher and if you sell it now, you may lose the chance to get your ideal profit. It is better to hold it until you get your ideal price.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:41:26 PM

With the sharp rise in the Bitcoin price, a lot of investors have made a very good profit. For them it the right time to sell and look for other areas of investment. May be altcoins.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:00:59 PM

resistant, I think bitcoin prices will increase in early 2018, as demand for bitcoin in many markets is growing, but if you want to sell some of it's okay, to invest in good altcoin, some altcoin decreases in price as bitcoin prices rise , this could also be a good opportunity for future investment
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:46:34 AM

Some of the posts here say, 'sell when you are happy with the gain', and I totally agree with them. Not even experts can predict the exact future.
This is really true. When you think that you have earned so much profit from this investment or trade then surely you can sell at that time. There must be some margin profiting because you know in this case that how much you have to go further so that good profit can be earned. Else if you are going without any solid mission or vision, believe me this greed can make you die in this game.
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:37:21 AM

I feel that It really depends on how much profit you've made so far. Personally, I suggest it is not right time sell bitcoin. because new year is coming. i think, you should wait new year than you can sell your bitcoin. other hand if you need money now so, it’s sell.
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:43:46 AM

Nobody can tell when is the perfect timing cause we all know blockchain never stops as to bitcoin itself, is it time to sell bitcoin? Yes, maybe if you need the money and is already contented with what you have. Do not regret anything , choose your own decision and think wisely for your own betterment. Cause we really can't tell what future lies on bitcoin, it may crash or rise. It's your money don't let other decide what's good for you.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:03:38 PM

It really depends on how much profit you've made so far. Personally, I will hodl until it reaches at least $100,000. If it doesn't reach this level, then that's fine.

If the price does drop, I doubt it'll be a massive drop, the overall trend is upwards and it's likely to stay that way for the next couple of years.

If you REALLY need the money now, then by all means sell. But if you've got your spare cash held in bitcoins, I'd continue holding as you might regret it otherwise.
We can sell some of your bitcoin if you really need to, but hold the rest to catch both speculations. You wont regret it if you sell some because you already save some for the possible tremendous rise on its price. Sell from time to time, but do not sell everything, since statistics shows that bitcoin never fall on a total dump, it rises stronger whenever it falls down.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:12:48 PM

If you need money because of an emergency case then yes, it is the right time to sell bitcoins now because its value reached $15,998 which increased +.29 % and that means if ever the bitcoin go through a dump this coming year then you won't lose so much money but if you think that it will increase by $20,000 this coming 2018 then I would say you have to wait and see what might happen. In fact, it's your decision which means it's always up to you.
The crypto market is very volatile and large fluctuations in the values ​​of the coins are commonplace. So, it is up to each one to know the time to go out or continue investing in a currency. For instance, I am HOLD in BTC and I am sure that it will reach values ​​much higher than at the moment, so I do not have pressure to sell off
xelaxin

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:24:36 PM

we have similar thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2570095.0
imho my advise now will be to spread your holdings, i.e. BTC, Fiat, Alts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: