Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ?  (Read 3583 times)
Olena9797

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:33:21 PM

It was good time to sell bitcoin couple days ago when it was 20000$ and buy now for 14000$. If you still have your btc just hold it for the best time. After correction it will grow fast again

dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:34:30 PM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.
If you think it is the right to sell bitcoin , why not.
Were in the first place itis your bitcoin.
So whenever you wanted to sell you can , because it is your decision.
Aside from that , you could not be hold it for to long without exchanging it to local money because you will not experience the benefits of bitcoin.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:09:37 AM

Whenever there is a bitcoin price boom there must be a price dip as well it is called the market correction. the best idea is to sell when the price started going down and buy later when the price settled on lower price.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
EvilKingfisher55

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:29:45 AM

Whenever there is a bitcoin price boom there must be a price dip as well it is called the market correction. the best idea is to sell when the price started going down and buy later when the price settled on lower price.

Correct your right. But I think it is already late right now to sell coins. The price have already gone down big. Better hold it for a while and wait for another pump.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:53:54 PM

It was good time to sell bitcoin couple days ago when it was 20000$ and buy now for 14000$. If you still have your btc just hold it for the best time. After correction it will grow fast again
Yes you can sell bitcoin now a days because its price is very high and everyone they are selling bitcoin because its price is unstoppable now in this year bitcoin make a record business which I never see before my life so sell your bitcoin as much as you can and I’m also selling my bitcoin since from last two weeks if some want to sell bitcoin so he can sell it now and can get a very huge profit from it so best of luck for the future profit.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:02:46 PM

The market had already settled down and now we are seeing again $12k range price and i doubt it would really still go even more lower on 10k range if we do check out on chart putting up trend lines support and resistance. Im readying my funds to buy back anytime soon and for those people who did able to sell on 91-20k range then they done the best thing for securing profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:44:42 PM

Absolutely not to sell your money now especially with the fact that bitcoin has not yet had the duration of correction so the value is still increasing. Really it's a big mistake if someone sells his bitcoin now, how he resonate and how he think to make such a decision. Finally, I am addressing to all the people of this forum, try always to hold your bitcoin the maximum and never to sell them in any circumstances and under any problem.
Indeed, it is not good idea to sell your bitcoins now because it has a long way to run and it will continue to increase. It might double or even triple your funds if you will just hold it. Bitcoin is so fluctuative compared to other cryptocoins that makes it more worth in investment. Don't afraid to invest but rather take the opportunity because it will lead upon your success.
Its aright time to sell bitcoin and some of the investors have started to sell their bitcoin from last week because in last two weeks its price was very high and till now its price is very high and I’m also selling my bitcoins’ and some of them I will sell in next week so it’s a time to get a huge profit from it and this year profit is much more high then ever and in next year its price will go more high because bitcoin is now unstoppable.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:03:11 AM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.
The value of bitcoin as of now is $18,907.01 which means you will be needing a big amount of capital in order to buy and at the same time to the sellers, you'll be having a big amount of income due to the current price of bitcoin. To those who want to sell their bitcoin, if you'll be needing it for some important matters then it is the right time to sell but if you prefer to double your btc then holding it for awhile will results to a shocking positive value.

For me its depends of people who holding the bitcoin because now is very high of pricing but mosly the beggeners of this cypto is to become very panic if the bitcoin will be big value but the others people who long to hold the bitcoin is not enough of bitcoin price because people long hold the bitcoin will know in the coming years will rise cotenuesly and the others sell the bitcoin for the emergency  needs the money so the holders of bitcoin will force to sell it.
I think it depends upon the need of the person. I mean that if somebody wants to sell his bitcoin and wants to do something else then it is the right time to sell his bitcoin, and if he realize that the price of bitcoin is growing more and more and I will sell them when the price is at least 30000 dollars then he can hold them for that time. I think without any need selling bitcoin is a foolish decision.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:07:11 PM

Holding and sell part for investment in altcoins. This will be the right decision, if there is an emergency exit, if we admit the collapse of bitcoin. So you need to properly adjust your policy with the idea of the future.
I think every time is the right time for selling if the holder needs the money because all the investment in bitcoin is for overcome your financial problems and you will have o sell them when you want money. Otherwise nobody I think will sell his bitcoin without any demand for money. I have invested for my future planes. There are many things which I want in my future and I will do all that with my bitcoins.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:26:58 PM

Absolutely not to sell your money now especially with the fact that bitcoin has not yet had the duration of correction so the value is still increasing. Really it's a big mistake if someone sells his bitcoin now, how he resonate and how he think to make such a decision. Finally, I am addressing to all the people of this forum, try always to hold your bitcoin the maximum and never to sell them in any circumstances and under any problem.
Indeed, it is not good idea to sell your bitcoins now because it has a long way to run and it will continue to increase. It might double or even triple your funds if you will just hold it. Bitcoin is so fluctuative compared to other cryptocoins that makes it more worth in investment. Don't afraid to invest but rather take the opportunity because it will lead upon your success.
Its aright time to sell bitcoin and some of the investors have started to sell their bitcoin from last week because in last two weeks its price was very high and till now its price is very high and I’m also selling my bitcoins’ and some of them I will sell in next week so it’s a time to get a huge profit from it and this year profit is much more high then ever and in next year its price will go more high because bitcoin is now unstoppable.
In my opinion, now is the right time to hold your those coins which you are already having and try to buy more number of bitcoin. This will help you in having greater profit. You can go for selling of your bitcoin if you really want to sell your bitcoin but that will be not be a really good choice at the very present moment. Think well before deciding anything.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:54:28 PM

it's never a great time to sell your bitcoin, just figure out how much of a return you want from your investment and stick to it
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:56:12 PM

In my opinion, now is the right time to hold your those coins which you are already having and try to buy more number of bitcoin. This will help you in having greater profit. You can go for selling of your bitcoin if you really want to sell your bitcoin but that will be not be a really good choice at the very present moment. Think well before deciding anything.
the bitcoin price that is currently going up high makes me think not to think about selling bitcoin. holding bitcoin would be a very good decision to take for now. maybe a moment ago, before the bitcoin price, it was a good time to sell bitcoin. but for now, it's not a good time to sell bitcoins
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:59:49 PM

When you post this article I think you should sell them. But at the moment you should buy bitcoin here will be the best support price to buy bitcoin.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:17:19 PM

no, for now it will not profit much if we have to sell bitcoin we sell it in the future or when you already get 50% profit from the beginning you buy it. we just sell and we can enjoy the profit.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:51:56 PM

What do you think? What you think is what matter after all is said and done. What you think will be as a result of your strategy and your objectives for holding or trading bitcoin. If you don't know what to think, I am sorry to break it to you that you don't have any business been here!
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:29:09 PM

I do not know how much btc is worth but $ 20k is really high. And now btc has reached over $ 19k, in my opinion this is the best time to sell btc. Because if btc prices are higher then demand for btc will decrease and conducting transaction becomes more difficult.
I think selling depends upon the need of a person. If someone needs money for his day to day necessities then he will sell out his bitcoin but if someone does not need money in this day then selling will be foolish decision. I will never sell my bitcoin when I do not need money and have no financial problems.

I will sell them in the future to overcome my big dreams because I want big money and the only way to make big money is holding bitcoin.
fat buddah

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:05:19 PM

Taking in consideration that you asked this question when the price touched the all time high ($20k) yes, it was a nice opportunity to sell some bitcoins.. But now it is perfect to buy some, the price is pretty cheap compared to 20k.

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:10:15 PM

All I can say is that we have to be careful on who to believe in since others have tendencies to advertise lies for their own benefit. I suggest you conduct research before you get yourself into something without much verification to save yourself from being defrauded with all of your investments.

Nevertheless, as to whether it is the right time to sell Bitcoin NOW, I am getting more frightened each day with the price being mainstream at around $13,000 all the way from around $19,000. I am still hoping it will recover in the days or weeks to come.
EvilKingfisher55

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:23:25 AM

All I can say is that we have to be careful on who to believe in since others have tendencies to advertise lies for their own benefit. I suggest you conduct research before you get yourself into something without much verification to save yourself from being defrauded with all of your investments.

Nevertheless, as to whether it is the right time to sell Bitcoin NOW, I am getting more frightened each day with the price being mainstream at around $13,000 all the way from around $19,000. I am still hoping it will recover in the days or weeks to come.

I guess it was just a correction going on or maybe because of the christmas holiday. I still think bitcoin is good investment to make in the coming 2018.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:24:11 AM

it's never a great time to sell your bitcoin, just figure out how much of a return you want from your investment and stick to it
I Am agree here.Now bitcoin price $14,127 its not good time for sell bitcoin.you can buy now bitcoin and hold them tightly.When another pump will come, you should sell your bitcoin.

Yes and we saw bitcoin had touched $20k so it's not far to happen again so better to keep buying.
However, if you really need to sell like there's something urgent in your finances then sell some of it then just try to buy back or sell when you at least profited. But personally, this isn't the good exit point.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: