Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:22:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ?  (Read 3586 times)
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

This isn't the right time to sell bitcoin. Hold on to it a little bit longer. We are still in the baseline. Wait for a few months more because bitcoin for sure will bubble we just do not know exactly when.
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

I will still wait for it because seeing the current situation the market is not good to sell, basically I am looking for profits not losses, and all the news is not necessarily the truth, high price increases in 2018 do not yet exist,
So I will still wait for the certainty of rising prices to sell my coins at high prices, and will buy again if the price has decreased
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

The cryptocurrency enthusiast rarely sell their bitcoin no matter what is happening in 4th the market,  I  see bitcoin as an asset to leave as an inheritance for my children's children.  Bitcoin is the future of money and is too important to sell for profit!

And they do the right things. Why should we get rid of the cryptocurrency that will bring us the profits in future? I have been holding Bitcoins and most of the cryptos I trust in.
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

This isn't the right time to sell bitcoin. Hold on to it a little bit longer. We are still in the baseline. Wait for a few months more because bitcoin for sure will bubble we just do not know exactly when.
Exactly this is not right time to sell out our Bitcoin. Because now Bitcoin price is very low. We need to wait until it reach $20000.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Knabu

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

I never give investment advices to anyone but here's what i will do.

I will not sell 1 satoshis worth of BTC, that would not even cross my mind. Prices may fluctuate and the volatility is high, as it has always been. But looking through the fundamental glasses we've never been this bullish on the development, adoption and worldwide knowledge and education of cryptocurrencies. Mainstream media is starting to write news about the space, Yahoo Finance is starting to offer BTC and shows the price indicators on their site and so much more.

Do not let the prices affect your mood, now is good time to educate yourself and maybe read Interner of Money.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

In the current situation, we can say this time is the opposite side, that's mean maybe this the right time to buy more Bitcoin or Hold on your position. Although I am holding for a long time because I am waiting for the 2021 Year.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:13:49 AM

I think that bitcoin should be kept if you invested in it for a long time. Because the price of bitcoin will continue to grow and fall. More of course it will grow.

If you have Bitcoins already, try to forget about them for a long time: wait when BTC price will go to the Moon. Trade altcoins - choose the cheap tokens and operate with them. It can be a profitable business.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:49:42 AM

Now it is very bad to sell them in the market because already the price of Bitcoin is very low in the market and you will make very less profit. So, i think the best option to hold them until the market starts recovering because in the coming year's Bitcoin price will reach to new ATH surely.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

Basically, it's not right time to sell bitcoin because bitcoin prices has getting down so, it's right time to buy bitcoin & when price increase then sell it & earn huge profit so, at this time don't sell it.

in my opinion all the time is right to sell or buy bitcoins or other crypto currencies, because in order to sell your assets at this time, you have to benefit from the previous purchase price
pioum

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

This open question relies on the buying price.

Merket is bleeding so I don't think it's a good time to sell but if you began to buy when btc was less than 1000$, it can be a good time to sell if you think that the market will continue to be down for a while.
Evil eye

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

Whereas bitcoin market price is low so if you sell your bitcoin you get few money. I think this isn't best to sell bitcoin, hold your bitcoin and sell a month later.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.

I don't think that selling right now is a good idea. I say that because of the fact that Bitcoin has been dilly dally with its trends, and so, it's value is getting affected. Most of the affectations are contributing to its value decreasing, and so, if you plan on selling now, I don't think you would get much of a profit, or any profit at all so-to-speak. In the previous months, Bitcoin's value is at its lowest, if not, the lowest. So, I can expect that the value you bought it for is either on the same value or a little higher, which means, you can't really get anything positive from it if you sell now.
Darkmoon85

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:44:57 PM

I think yes because you can also keep it in bitcoin, I am keeping some in bitcoin as it is the first thing that people hear and what pops in their minds. In my opinion all is looking bright with some exchanges such as nasdaq itself is looking to implement bitcoin trading.Some people are spreading bad news because they only want to dump the price of bitcoin by spreading rumors so that they will be able to buy more bitcoin at the lower price .
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

You can say your not paying attention to the prices but they are likely to drop to below 4K level. You going to be waiting a long time my friend.The price is all that matters because your here to make money not admire the tech
developer101dev

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

You can say your not paying attention to the prices but they are likely to drop to below 4K level. You going to be waiting a long time my friend.The price is all that matters because your here to make money not admire the tech

In my own opinion, bitcoins will never drop to $4k dollars because there are still a lot of people who are waiting for the price to drop so hard before investing a huge amount again.
Azura.Nguyen

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:08:01 PM

I hope you made the right decision and sold all the bitcoin. I think at that moment, few people waited for such a low mark on bitcoin to go into $
KGBx

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:05:14 PM

Today it is totally not right to sell btc because its price just lost good 10+% and we should understand that probably btc is capable of overcoming 10k usd in nearest future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

Some people sell bitcoins and some people buy bitcoins depending on the circumstances and individual circumstances of each individual we decide to buy or sell the bitcoin we are holding.
That is right. It is not the time to sell Bitcoin because the margin of profit can be very down and or it might even go in loss. Right now, the trend is actually a rising one in the market and experts speak positively about the future of Bitcoin after the end of the year.

So it is worth saving some coins because they are going to strike again the highest value it fell from. So it is always advised to stay passionate about the investment in Bitcoin.
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

Look at the price daily. What is going on? Everyday bitcoin goes up and down and it is very rare to find someone who can predict exactly. At the moment no one can predict right about bitcoin move. No explainer can explain how and why a running trend behaves such. Most of the people expected that Bitcoin must move up. But unfortunately bitcoin neither up as much as they expect nor drop as much as they can make huge lose at the moment.   
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

Whereas bitcoin market price is low so if you sell your bitcoin you get few money. I think this isn't best to sell bitcoin, hold your bitcoin and sell a month later.

No, in a month you must not sell Bitcoins as well. Please be enough patient to wait for at least 5-7 months more. I guess the crypto will be growing slowly but constantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: