Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 4007 times)
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:04:41 PM

What connection does signature campaign and trading even have any connection I'm not sure what you all do with you signature earnings but for me it's just saving for the future. If you wanna trade it's better if you trade with usdt price of btc is really volatile right now either btc price right or alts will crash.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:09:12 PM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

Its up to you. If you bounty hunter may you can stay in your position with campaign. You can collect the cryptocurrency, so trade with that or withdraw as your profit in real life.

As trader, you can use your crypto as a investment. But you must know the risk in trading business.
william8829

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:11:18 PM

One of the first things you read is that 90-95% of day traders lose money.  Are you the 5-10% that will make money.  Only one way to find out right. If not become well informed about the nature of Singature campaigns.  Who, what, where, for how long, for how much, in what type of currency do you pay etc. and you will defiantly win.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:31:30 PM

I keen on trading, but at the moment I focuse on signature and social bounty , just for gaining start capital to trade.
I would say 5 thousand is enough to start with trading. Also invest part of your capital,cause it's bulish market. Crypto just started hyping
Better to wait before using your hard earned money from the bounty as we already seen alts pumping and timing is not good for this moment unless
you already have good knowledge to ride with those coins that already jumping, always act wisely and never forget to do your own research.

melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:36:00 PM

I keen on trading, but at the moment I focuse on signature and social bounty , just for gaining start capital to trade.
I would say 5 thousand is enough to start with trading. Also invest part of your capital,cause it's bulish market. Crypto just started hyping
Better to wait before using your hard earned money from the bounty as we already seen alts pumping and timing is not good for this moment unless
you already have good knowledge to ride with those coins that already jumping, always act wisely and never forget to do your own research.
what is great about starting for what you have earned in bounty is having atleast some knowldege means you have a lot of knowledge and dont put it all even you gain a lot but make sure you will start in small capital when you are starting in trading.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:39:31 PM

what is great about starting for what you have earned in bounty is having atleast some knowldege means you have a lot of knowledge and dont put it all even you gain a lot but make sure you will start in small capital when you are starting in trading.
This is the best way on where if we did able to earn decent profits we should really always think off on diversifying our money for more chances on making more profits in the future. Asking if your do make choose up between trading and working on signature campaigns then it would be better if you do have both but if you are an active trader then most likely you wont really bother to join on campaign since you would really able to see and compare the possible profits that you would made on trading than on earning small amounts on signature campaign on weekly basis.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:01:23 PM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

I would prefer both, if there are signature campaigns that are available and I am free then why not. Trading while doing signature campaigns is not that hard for me as I do not have side jobs. I am just staying at my house and engaged n crypto community as it's better for me than to go outside the community.

shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:05:28 PM

If you are looking for safe method to earn bitcoins then you should stick only to signature campaign as it will give you fixed and guaranteed income in bitcoins where as trading is bit risky especially if you are new to it and don't have any knowledge of it as you cannot afford to invest in it blindly without any knowledge by depending only on luck to make profits but you can always learn trading and later on you can start earning from both.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:36:00 PM

It really depends on what the person prefers. If he is into trading, he will work as a trader. If he is into signature campaigns, he will work under signature campaigns. If he is neither of the mentioned, he will find another thing like gambling or be hired to do a job like translating some articles.

Personally, since I do not much about trading with cryptocurrency, I tend to prefer to be working in signature campaigns. And after I get as much information as I can about trading, then I will consider it as an optional job.
MURONDI

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:50:43 PM

there are still some campaigns that pay with bitcoin, I'm also following a bitcoin paid campaign, and I think the results are also pretty good, if told to select campaign or trading, I will choose both, From my campaign results are partially traded, so we will have 2 incomes, from campaigns and from trading.
ToxaBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:00:08 PM

the most important thing is that the work in the company does not exclude the possibility of trade, and if there is a desire, then everything can be studied

kaygie

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:03:40 PM

Why not do both. it's possible, isn't it?
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:06:31 PM

I will vote for both, campaign and trade. So I can benefit and I can campaign too heheehe

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:07:10 PM

This is what i do, i joined signature campaign paid via bitcoin and i do bounties like facebook and twitter bounties paid via altcoins or tokens, the payout came from btc based signature campaign is to buy some cheap altcoins, hold it for a certain period of time until the desired target profit is reach then sell out. Same with the the bounties, the payout is hold that tokens or coins then sell out when the desired target price is reached but you have to wait for more than a month or 2. So both working and trading is what i did for additional income aside from my main job.
Honestly, what most people should understand is that all you need with campaigns are just the resources you have built over time to earn something substantial as a passive income and enable you to hold for the long run some of these coins including bitcoin which could give you some profit in the long run.

Trading is more of full time thing if you want to get the best out of it and for someone who is basically not ready, it is better they just build what they have and earn something good later on.

I would advise if you do not have any knowledge about trading, then do not even bother yourself much about it until you learn. It takes a lot and you cannot at all compare it to campaigns. Campaigns are just some pretty easy way to earn some bucks and if you can hit a good project, you can always get the best from campaigns. Trading is cool to make some good cash, but not as easy as it looks when compared to campaigns.
Cryptolead

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:45:02 PM

I think it depends on the level of understanding of the market. If you are already well versed in the market and trading in a plus with a deposit of about one bitcoin, then you should not rive. And if you are a beginner but are trying to trade or invest with a deposit of 0-0.3 then bounties and airdrops will be a good addition for capital growth)
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:02:35 PM

As of now I prefer working in signature campaigns. Its not as high returns as trading but at least I have earn btc. Its fun also. I enjoyed doing signature campaigns. I seldom do trading since I still need to earn more bitcoin. But the earnings is so definite unlike in trading. I need to hold or wait for the right time.
I would always choose to join into signature campaigns rather than to join in trading. Because we all know that trading is very risky and you need to place capital funds for it to work, and for you to earn big. Compared to signature campaigns, yes the earnings are not higher than tradings but atleast you're sure of it.
sharkvn

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:35:55 PM

Participating in signature campaigns is a great way for potential co-workers to promote the coin. You can get some rewards depending on your rankings. I think this is a form that can not be ignored if you want good PR for your project to the community.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:50:29 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 09:51:43 AM by fanbeila

If you don't have any initial investment to start your bitcoin journey,then signature campaign would be the ultimate choice.If you have initial investment and risk bearing attitude to some extent,then trading could be done.Actually i started my bitcoin journey by working in signature campaigns and then i just saved those tiny amounts and invested to buy altcoins and started trading.Now,i'm getting my earning from both.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:59:13 PM

Go with trading if your have knowledge on that. Many are able to double or even multiply their investment on trading in just few days. However, if you don't have patience and strong heart, you may lost everything.

I still on the learning stage, many times i lost my money, but i don't lost hope and determination to learn. 

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:26:35 AM

I did both so that not be boring, when my open potition in trading in floating minus i working in signature and other bounty program, and.when i get reward from signature i will use it for trading so will be possible to increasing profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: