Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 3996 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:30:50 PM

maybe you should campaign first. campaign results that will be in trading. wow amazing
I don’t really know which one to recommend, but as for me, I’m making a lot of profits from trading more than I do from signature campaign. Maybe it’s because I’m being more careful, if not, then it’s just luck. But it won’t really work the same way for everybody, you might try and end up losing money in trading. But I will advise you to try both and see which one works best for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tornikejr

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:21:14 PM

I think its better to  trade and  join signature campaigns at the same time, you will earn more and they do not interfere with each other.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Sallysakky

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

Kawa

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:23:20 PM

Trading. But am trading and sometimes working in signature campaigns. Why not?  Smiley It will be very interesting to trade after bitcoin will stop drop down.

Tongue
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:26:10 PM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

maybe both, you can trade while working on signature campaigns. just as long as you do have  knowledge in trading because its so risky while signature campaign is not.  doing both is fine as long you have time to this. in signature campaign you cant lose any money but in trading you can.

THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:47:24 PM

I believe that trading need more attention and it has lot of risk of loosing your investment and time also. Working in signature campaigns are much safer and there is no fear of loosing anything and you will give time in it and for sure you will get handsome of fruits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:49:03 PM

trading is much better than working on bounties, it faster and more profit than bounties, bounty should be for people dont have much money so they can work on bounties to get more incomes but trading should belong to people have much money so it depends on how much money you have.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:16:58 PM

my advice is to do both and add more bounty on your side, like social media bounty or translation bounty, combined they could fuel your trading.
 if you are good enought with bounty you can gain easy around 1btc per month
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:30:41 PM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

in the trading world we must have expertise in determining the condition of the market conditions and can read the existing charts, whereas with the campaign we can get capital for trading but we have to work and campaign as they want.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:56:49 PM

Both are good and necessary because we want to earn bitcoin the crypto currency but when you become expert in the trading then the work of signature campaign will be not easy to you and trading will provide you more than the signature campaign you will earn millions in the few transactions of these currencies trading. I have joined the signature campaign in the past but they have paying very less amount for this then after that i was not happy with this and now i am happy to start working again.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:32:29 PM

in the trading world we must have expertise in determining the condition of the market conditions and can read the existing charts, whereas with the campaign we can get capital for trading but we have to work and campaign as they want.
Trading is indeed the best possible way of making more money but for that you do need to have enough money to buy coins and along with it, you do need to have good expertise in trading as well. Signature campaign is the easiest way of making money for meeting all your needs and that too without having any kind of investment. You can make a healthy amount of money by putting in less efforts.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:45:37 PM

Hi I was reading this thread, But ,what I don't understand is, What is the difference between bounty , air drop and signature campaign, Are they all work in same way ? I guess these are ways to get free tokens. I would like to give them a try. But still not clear the concept well, Can you please explain me this clearly? Appreciate your help..

Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:51:58 PM

We've been in a hell a lot these days, I decided to do the BTC campaign because as a part time worker here, I need at least some cash every months but this year, it is different, there are so many Campaigns that are scamming us, (partly we deserved to be scam because some are really shitposters and they are thinking just for money not knowing that these community is slowly dying its soul) so I think we better think of something, something that can have us in a positive flow of money, and trading is a big choice for this one. Because my funds in trading really came just for signature campaign this will be hard for someone who are just a beginner in crypto to keep up. Ang trading requires at least a lot of experience and months to have some proper knowledge but if you know the market well and control your emotions, trading can give you a decent amount of money, so better start trading now because IMHO campaigns won't last for a lifetime. Just saying.

L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:46:51 AM

Since trading is a lot way more complicated than campaigns, for beginners i would say campaign. Anybody can gain experience and knowledge about the basics of trading in signature campaigns thru informations shared by experts.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:20:30 AM

And what prevents to combine?
Some people earn only on signatures, and some only on trade. There are also people who are trading and earn money on signatures.

Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:51:51 AM

Both of them are ok. Trading needs many skills but joining signature campaign just need to work hard. I choose 2 ways to get more money

anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:59:26 AM

What do you think should be done? These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely. What would you do?campaign or trading?

That all depends on which of the two you are more familiar with and felt more accustomed to. I have been doing some signature campaign since I got into the Junior Level on this forum and I have many things to thank for with this great forum as it has become a venue for me to learn more on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency while at the same earning some coins/tokens which can later on be converted to Bitcoin in exchanges. As for trading, I realized that I don't have the knock for it when I saw myself making many mistakes from time to time. I am not closing my door to cryptocurrency trading though because once it is mastered it has the potential to really create an avalanche of profits. Right now, I prefer to concentrate on what I am doing but will definitely expand my baskets too in the near future.

i agree..as a begginer i want to familiarise first and expand my knowledge on how and what is first thing to do..i dont want to be in a hurry..day by day campaining ...partisipating in discussion will teach me what is best

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:57:21 AM

What do you think should be done? These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely. What would you do?campaign or trading?

That all depends on which of the two you are more familiar with and felt more accustomed to. I have been doing some signature campaign since I got into the Junior Level on this forum and I have many things to thank for with this great forum as it has become a venue for me to learn more on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency while at the same earning some coins/tokens which can later on be converted to Bitcoin in exchanges. As for trading, I realized that I don't have the knock for it when I saw myself making many mistakes from time to time. I am not closing my door to cryptocurrency trading though because once it is mastered it has the potential to really create an avalanche of profits. Right now, I prefer to concentrate on what I am doing but will definitely expand my baskets too in the near future.

i agree..as a begginer i want to familiarise first and expand my knowledge on how and what is first thing to do..i dont want to be in a hurry..day by day campaining ...partisipating in discussion will teach me what is best

if you are new in this field and you have nothing to be for like for example you are not able to do and start in trading while you are working here in some campaign the more days that you are reading a lot of information about trading then you may know all of the best thing to be here. and as the day pass by if you may now good to do both of it the go cause it is good if you may do this two method of earning money.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:06:11 AM

Hi I was reading this thread, But ,what I don't understand is, What is the difference between bounty , air drop and signature campaign, Are they all work in same way ? I guess these are ways to get free tokens. I would like to give them a try. But still not clear the concept well, Can you please explain me this clearly? Appreciate your help..

Those 3 are some of the ways to earn Bitcoin, Altcoin, and ERC20 token in the forum and most commonly found in the Marketplace And ANN section of this forum.

Bounty Campaigns is when you compete by completing all the needed requirement in a given period of time for a reward its either BTC or any other coins or token. It is like a race whoever gets the job done first, he is the one rewarded.

Airdrop or most commonly known as FREE TOKEN. You will fill up a google document that serves as your registration to receive the ERC20 token commonly found in ANN section of the forum.

Signature Campaign can be really a good source of income but take it as a bonus because we are having this forum for education not for earning BTC. Basically Sig Camp helps the developer to advertise their coin, product or services by wearing their Signature of course, and by posting in a constructive sentence in a given period of time. You are being paid week/per day/or per month.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:17:32 AM

I joined bounty campaigns almost every way, telegram, facebook, signature, article translation or else. I never catch a campaign that pays BTC.
(maybe my bad:) ) so i always trade the tokens,coins from campaigns or airdrops and invest as I like, it sometimes to BTC sometimes to ETH or other altcoins.
But don't forget trading takes time and needs patience.

Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:31:52 AM

Trading is best for short tram income and signature campaigns is long tram income and all signature not pay us token because some campaign is scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: