Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 3998 times)
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:29:18 AM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

I do both of them since joining in a bounty campaigns just like where i am in now i am gonna received a bounty reward after this campaign and then i will trade it in the market and that selling process is also called trading and i can do that in the same time because purely trading gonna give you a huge loss because you are buying coins rather than earning it. For me it is much better that i earn it because if i get scam or fail i will not lose any more but rather i will just waste my time but it is much better than losing money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:44:06 AM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
For me I am doing campaigns and then convert the coin that I've earned from campaigns to bitcoin. 
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:18:27 PM

Hi I was reading this thread, But ,what I don't understand is, What is the difference between bounty , air drop and signature campaign, Are they all work in same way ? I guess these are ways to get free tokens. I would like to give them a try. But still not clear the concept well, Can you please explain me this clearly? Appreciate your help..

Those 3 are some of the ways to earn Bitcoin, Altcoin, and ERC20 token in the forum and most commonly found in the Marketplace And ANN section of this forum.

Bounty Campaigns is when you compete by completing all the needed requirement in a given period of time for a reward its either BTC or any other coins or token. It is like a race whoever gets the job done first, he is the one rewarded.

Airdrop or most commonly known as FREE TOKEN. You will fill up a google document that serves as your registration to receive the ERC20 token commonly found in ANN section of the forum.

Signature Campaign can be really a good source of income but take it as a bonus because we are having this forum for education not for earning BTC. Basically Sig Camp helps the developer to advertise their coin, product or services by wearing their Signature of course, and by posting in a constructive sentence in a given period of time. You are being paid week/per day/or per month.

Hi Insanerman, Thanks for the reply. 
1.So only one person will get bounty in the programme ? Then it is very competitive,
2. Air drop seems nice Smiley
3. For signature campaign you have to have the a signature on bitcointalkorg ? Am I right? Where is I can Signature campaign in this forum?

I will check Market place and ANN for more. If you don't mind can you please explain me what ERC20?

Yeah this forum is a knowledge sea for us.I love to be here with guys like you cos I can learn many things as a newbie for the field. Thanks once again for your words.

arbelian

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:27:12 PM

I do both I am enjoying joining campaigns and with hard work in sharing my thoughts of view it is worth it when i received the coin payments. With trading definitely doing this for the sole purpose of generating profit specially investing in bitcoin for all we know that it is really worth it to invest in bitcoin because of the profitability we might get.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:08:23 PM

I'd rather to do trading rather than signature campaign because in signature campaign you are sacrificing your pride with you labeled as spammer and making this forum bad without improving your post quality. With trading, you are the only one can control your money and it depends with your skill

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:26:08 PM

if you want to play trading but do not have bitcoin then we can use campaigns in this forum to get bitcoin and capital for trading and they will pay with what we promote.
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:02:19 PM

I do both of them since joining in a bounty campaigns just like where i am in now i am gonna received a bounty reward after this campaign and then i will trade it in the market and that selling process is also called trading and i can do that in the same time because purely trading gonna give you a huge loss because you are buying coins rather than earning it. For me it is much better that i earn it because if i get scam or fail i will not lose any more but rather i will just waste my time but it is much better than losing money.

I agree with you as I will like to do both. It is both but if asked for my choice i will like the signature campaign where i will gain bitcoin which I prefer.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:05:05 PM

Currently, bitcoin transfer fees are quite high so I think bitcoin will not be the payment method in the campaign, there will be another coin to replace or will be the current $.
Saftention

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:06:49 PM

trading is better than signature campaigns because you will earn fast in short time.
signature campaigns they pay good but making big spam.

JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:16:38 AM

From the very start I am already joining signature campaigns and yes all the payments I received from different campaigns are token and not bitcoin. But the payment is not bad. I get a high profit from it.
Since I received tokens and not bitcoin, I am trade it. Meaning, I am a campaigner and a trader at the same time. If I want to convert my tokens into bitcoin then I put my tokens in the exchanger but before I sell my tokens I first monitor the price of the token. Of course I will hold it when the price is low then sell it immediately when the price is high. I believe that if a person is a campaigner he/she is also a trader. But not all people who trade also work in signature campaigns.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:47:06 AM

If someone have enough money like more than $1k and have enough knowledge I think trading could be more profitable. However, those who are starting in bitcoins who don't want to cash in huge money could definitely start at sig campaign. Then those salary from sig campaign could be use in trading.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:22:07 AM

My answer is both, because if you do not have an initial investment then you should join signature campaign and make some, another importance of signature campaign is that you learn new strategies and gain knowledge to earn more, after you have earned some alts then start trading with small amount and then increase your volume of trading gradually.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:47:51 AM

No investment is required in signature campaign. The higher your rank the better your earning would be. You can do trading just diversify your fund and buy both bitcoin and altcoins.
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:49:37 AM

Just watch out for scam campaigns. The way I see it, there are risks in both trading and signature campaigns.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:10:29 AM

I am joining several campaigns both signature and social media campaigns. It turns to my source of income. I say joining campaigns is not bad at all especially if the rank is hero or legendary. Now, campaign vs trading. In trading, it is more clearer that you can earn triple of what you've earn in campagins.

In campaigns, if you follow the rules you earn, but in trading you must have a skill in determining whether the price will gp up and down, which is good, etc in short you must be skilled. I am a trader coz I convert the alts I received in campaigns into bitcoin. But i am not skilled, i am not good im analyzation.This is the reason why I am not a good trader so I prefer campaigns

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
anushkasachith888

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:16:07 AM

I joined bounty campaigns almost every way, telegram, facebook, signature, article translation or else. I never catch a campaign that pays BTC.
(maybe my bad:) ) so i always trade the tokens,coins from campaigns or airdrops and invest as I like, it sometimes to BTC sometimes to ETH or other altcoins.
But don't forget trading takes time and needs patience.

[I joined bounty campaigns almost every way, telegram, facebook, signature, article translation or else. I never catch a campaign that pays BTC. ]]

zgrdyg, If it was n't BTC, Then in what they paid you ? I know personally some peopl who got paid 0.75 BTC, 0.25 BTC, I am not sure are they bounties or airdrop? Somehow They all were free money..

malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:53:11 AM

I think you can keep doing the job in the campaign and use the fee for trading even if not in bitcoin but can be transferred in bitcoin later

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
anushkasachith888

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:19:57 AM

Hi I was reading this thread, But ,what I don't understand is, What is the difference between bounty , air drop and signature campaign, Are they all work in same way ? I guess these are ways to get free tokens. I would like to give them a try. But still not clear the concept well, Can you please explain me this clearly? Appreciate your help..

Those 3 are some of the ways to earn Bitcoin, Altcoin, and ERC20 token in the forum and most commonly found in the Marketplace And ANN section of this forum.

Bounty Campaigns is when you compete by completing all the needed requirement in a given period of time for a reward its either BTC or any other coins or token. It is like a race whoever gets the job done first, he is the one rewarded.

Airdrop or most commonly known as FREE TOKEN. You will fill up a google document that serves as your registration to receive the ERC20 token commonly found in ANN section of the forum.

Signature Campaign can be really a good source of income but take it as a bonus because we are having this forum for education not for earning BTC. Basically Sig Camp helps the developer to advertise their coin, product or services by wearing their Signature of course, and by posting in a constructive sentence in a given period of time. You are being paid week/per day/or per month.

Hi Insanerman, Thanks for the reply. 
1.So only one person will get bounty in the programme ? Then it is very competitive,
2. Air drop seems nice Smiley
3. For signature campaign you have to have the a signature on bitcointalkorg ? Am I right? Where is I can Signature campaign in this forum?

I will check Market place and ANN for more. If you don't mind can you please explain me what ERC20?

Yeah this forum is a knowledge sea for us.I love to be here with guys like you cos I can learn many things as a newbie for the field. Thanks once again for your words.

Insanerman, one more questions, Bounty comes in signature campaign, am i right? so in the end we can categorize this projects as 1. bounty 2, air drop..I would like to know your view..

enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 11:12:36 AM

I currently do signature campaigns and also trade even though the results obtained from signatures are not bitcoin but I can change it with bitcoin or I can trade with other coins.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:44:53 AM

I think signature campaigns are best enough to give you amount of btc if you don't know how to trade, meanwhile in trading if you are wise enough to handle time, effort and energy, you can earn double profit. It doesn't matter what you choose as long as you have the capability and availability to do such things. Both is good but it's good to focus only in one if you have JOB outside this forum and in the crypto industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: