Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 3998 times)
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:54:50 AM

I joined bounty campaigns almost every way, telegram, facebook, signature, article translation or else. I never catch a campaign that pays BTC.
(maybe my bad:) ) so i always trade the tokens,coins from campaigns or airdrops and invest as I like, it sometimes to BTC sometimes to ETH or other altcoins.
But don't forget trading takes time and needs patience.
In signature campaigns your income will be fix and limited and in trade you can earn any time and unlimited so trade is better than any other source of income it don’t need extra time from me in my little time I can earn a lot of money because when I buy something here and then I want to sell so I just give add and on same day I sell it with good price so bitcoin is good for earning and especially trade is best of the best.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FantechG5

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:57:29 AM

I chose both. On the one hand I do traid for my coins to some coin that I think they can make profit and in other side i still join signature campaigns to get new coin. When I do both, I so enjoy it couse from trading I can make fixed profit and with signature i can get paid, learn and update more information about crypto issue.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:37:12 PM

I chose both. On the one hand I do traid for my coins to some coin that I think they can make profit and in other side i still join signature campaigns to get new coin. When I do both, I so enjoy it couse from trading I can make fixed profit and with signature i can get paid, learn and update more information about crypto issue.
The best thing to do is both they are profitable. You can do trading and signature campaign which both are working to earn profit. When my friend introduce me about cyptocurrency they have told me both is good.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:39:49 PM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
well I do both the campaign and trading because I need to work hard what if you focus only campaign and not doing trading, sometimes bitcoin campaign always full and you can not earn bitcoin a week, if you do both at least you can earn bitcoin in trading in case you can not join in the campaign.

crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:00:33 PM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

You can do that both, you can choose the campaign if you have no capital to be use in trading or investing. After that you can use the earn salary iin trading for extra profit. And if you are a beginner in signature campaign you can join in facebook, telegram or twitter to earn token. For me the more you have way of earning money the easy way to become rich. Don't focus in just one thing.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:18:20 PM

I think signature campaigns are best enough to give you amount of btc if you don't know how to trade, meanwhile in trading if you are wise enough to handle time, effort and energy, you can earn double profit. It doesn't matter what you choose as long as you have the capability and availability to do such things. Both is good but it's good to focus only in one if you have JOB outside this forum and in the crypto industry.
Signature campaign is just like a part time job for the ones who are not having sufficient funds to have a comfortable living. If you do have enough money and skillset that you can go for trading, then the amount of money which you can get by doing so will be much greater than the amount of money which you can earn by joining signature campaign, i think of trading to be the best possible option in comparison with signature campaign.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:28:48 PM

For now i will choose working in a signature campaign. Because i still studying how to trade. And i have no capital to use in trading. So i'm working on a signature campaign to save. In the future i want to try trading.

abdulaziz07

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:04:17 PM

I would say do both.. but less trading and more campaigns
Teskje

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:12:01 PM

I think you should do all of them to multiples your income 3 times Cheesy
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:34:39 PM

I do the same one trading and campaign if i have free time and finish my task here i do trading. Most people i know are do the same thing trading and campaign because they know that campaign and trading are the same extra income.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:52:05 PM

Both trading and participating in signature campaign can be done simultaneously though trading require a lot of skill for one to be successful in it and to participate in signature campaign you will need to build your account to higher level with quality post for you to be consider by campaign manager's.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:55:10 PM

both...when you work in signature campaign you will earn money because you will be paid then if you trade you will earned a profit though you have to wait and observed when will be the high time to sell

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:31:48 AM

For me i will do both but i prefer much better the campaigns because i do not need enough funds to be able to invest I will be the one to be paid in during the campaign tasks all i need to do is to be patient.

Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:36:30 AM

both are great because by following the campaign signature you can get additional capital to play trading, they will pay you according to what you do, if your job is good then they will pay you a lot.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:23:17 AM

The bigger the trading earner is when your money is too big here as I sometimes get your money twice and sometimes your money is just three times a day. It's okay for 1week. But when signature campaigns are easy to join, It's just a process here and you do not even have to spend money, but you also need to get it to get enough money in your weekly or monthly budget depending on the bounty you're showing.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:39:04 AM

The best thing to do is both they are profitable. You can do trading and signature campaign which both are working to earn profit. When my friend introduce me about cyptocurrency they have told me both is good.
Well I guess both are profitable but working with signature campaigns are more safer than working with Trading. But personally I would definitely go with signature campaign for secured and assurance purposes. However I never set aside any possibilities to do trading on my own. Just an experience of mine.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:46:47 AM

You can do that both, you can choose the campaign if you have no capital to be use in trading or investing. After that you can use the earn salary iin trading for extra profit. And if you are a beginner in signature campaign you can join in facebook, telegram or twitter to earn token. For me the more you have way of earning money the easy way to become rich. Don't focus in just one thing.
In my case I first worked on Signature campaign before I try Working on trading. I used my earned coins on my signature campaigns to be my starting of investments and at the same time serve as my capital on doing my first try of trading which is I didn't get failed on my first try.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:54:39 AM

Trading is a wise idea to earn money in daily basis, but right now i don't have capacity to trade due to capital constraint, What i'm doing is to follow signature campaign just to earn money for capital
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:57:49 AM

Trading is a wise idea to earn money in daily basis, but right now i don't have capacity to trade due to capital constraint, What i'm doing is to follow signature campaign just to earn money for capital
For now as not so long member of this forum I actively doing signature campaigns which I used as my stepping stone to start trading. But as what I have read in this forum I learn that trading is not an easy things to do so today I am still undecided of how should I start it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:54:08 PM

If your goal is to earn faster you should join to some bounty-campaign. It seems to me not only safely but also interesting. You can improve your knowledge and communicate simultaneously.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: