Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:00:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 4010 times)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:00:07 PM

What do you think should be done? These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely. What would you do?campaign or trading?

That all depends on which of the two you are more familiar with and felt more accustomed to. I have been doing some signature campaign since I got into the Junior Level on this forum and I have many things to thank for with this great forum as it has become a venue for me to learn more on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency while at the same earning some coins/tokens which can later on be converted to Bitcoin in exchanges. As for trading, I realized that I don't have the knock for it when I saw myself making many mistakes from time to time. I am not closing my door to cryptocurrency trading though because once it is mastered it has the potential to really create an avalanche of profits. Right now, I prefer to concentrate on what I am doing but will definitely expand my baskets too in the near future.

There are different advantages present in each means of earning tokens and ultimately coins. For trading, it is a more advanced way, plus you would need to have a lot of experience and knowledge with trading because you have to know many trends that would affect the value of the coins. For you to choose the better coins to trade and deal, then you must be able to have a knack on which you should hold or get rid off. Also, you need to pay for trading, thus, you have to have a capital and enough holdings to support your trades. On the other hand, signature campaigns are one part of an ICO project, a person may enroll and post depending on the rank of their respective accounts and post different information on the forum to market the product through the visibility of the companies signature.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
Although btc campaigns are very low, you can sell all the crypto to get btc. Trading can be profitable for a short time but there are also huge risks that can cause you to lose all your money.  on the other hand, the signature campaign  does not make much money but it is safe and you can still own btc.
Well, Bitcoin from signature campaign can say is at the average level, it is not too low and it is a job that I think many people like because it is simple and safe, we only need to spend a few hours on it, that's not too much, I think everyone has some free hours to work with signature campaigns. With trading, if we want to participate, we will need capital, and when we do not have capital, we will need through some work to earn bitcoin, and now benefits from working with the signature campaign will be shown, it will bring capital to us, it is too great and reasonable, so both should work together, not to give up any work in both

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
Although btc campaigns are very low, you can sell all the crypto to get btc. Trading can be profitable for a short time but there are also huge risks that can cause you to lose all your money.  on the other hand, the signature campaign  does not make much money but it is safe and you can still own btc.
Well, Bitcoin from signature campaign can say is at the average level, it is not too low and it is a job that I think many people like because it is simple and safe, we only need to spend a few hours on it, that's not too much, I think everyone has some free hours to work with signature campaigns. With trading, if we want to participate, we will need capital, and when we do not have capital, we will need through some work to earn bitcoin, and now benefits from working with the signature campaign will be shown, it will bring capital to us, it is too great and reasonable, so both should work together, not to give up any work in both

However, bitcoin signature campaigns seems to dried up as of recent, so if you are basing a income of bitcoin campaign then you have to think twice about your options right now. Started in last November and up to this day, I haven't seen any good bitcoin campaign.

So I went back to trading and good thing I made the right decision because its the time where bitcoin and altcoin market booms. So I decided to continue and see how it goes. Trading for me is the best source of profit, there's no doubt also their is risk involved as opposed to a bitcoin signature campaign.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

I choose to follow the signature campaign. after getting paid from the project, I am doing trading in the form of bitcoin.

cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

I choose both campaign and trading.signature campaign is a long term investment but its no risk in the end of campaign. Then trading is very fast to earn bitcoin but also very fast to lose it.its too risky method.if you're lucky to do trading then you earn a lot of coin in a day or week.both of that are profitable in return
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:31:45 PM

I would choose trading, I think in the long term it will give more profit.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

Yeah, recently rarely signature campaign is paid with bitcoin. And a signature campaign is also now very little for now, different with the previous year. Probably caused by bitcoin users who are getting more and more days to register in this forum. But so far I don't have enough knowledge to undertake to trade, still in the process of learning. So, up to now i have never try to join the trading. Maybe one day, if i had enough to understand how to trade, i would start it. Because between a signature campaign and trading are very potential to get profit for me.
John Wick

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

Leave the campaign things or do it as only your hobby. The world is there in trading action. Coins are rising and it's not that hard to make 40-50% in altcoin trading. The situation is the similar during the last 1 month.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

In my opinion just do working in both trading and signature campaigns, you can do it in the same time. It is more profitable for you to make more money.
Yeah it is a very nice idea to hook up in both of them. This way, a person will earn more amount in less time.  But it is not as nice as it sounds. Easy to say difficult to do.

Trading itself is very demanding full time job. Also a trader needs to put some real efforts by using his brain to the best level. Signature campaign is not risky at all. It is better to pick up trading but first learn all the tactics as it is more beneficial.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:13:07 AM

I would suggest that you do both.  You can trade what ever you earn from signature campaign and also keep the coins until the value increases.  But be careful with trading,  study it first because you can lose them if you dont know how to trade properly.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:00:45 AM

Why not both? I mean you also need capital for trading is not it? So do both, work in signature campaigne and with it you get paid and you can trade. If the beginning then there's nothing wrong if you do both. Once you feel there is one more profitable, you can choose one only.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:17:40 PM

Doing both trading and working on campaigns. I don't really trade coins 24/7 but few minutes a day to analyze the market and study the new potential coins to invest in the coming weeks. it is not bad working on a campaign as some guys are earning with a campaign more than with trading.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
CornHub

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

Why not do both? you can do trading while working on signature campaigns. Trading requires a lot of time analyzing and reading the movements of different coins while signature campaign require less time, you just need to post 5-8 per day. You can do multitask obviously to earn more than usual.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:47:31 AM

Well, trading is trading and working is working! It's not a stupid answer, because trading and working have two completely different visions and mind sets.
In trading, you make analysis, YOU take decisions and you are responsible for the results.
On the contrary, if you work for someone that pays you, you just need to EXECUTE, even if sometimes you have to be very skilled.
Of course, the best way - if you dont't have personal capital, is to start earnig some money with signature campaigns, and THEN use it to trade.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:11:26 AM

In my own opinion, trading is more complicated and time consuming becausw you need to keep track of buying and selling rates in exchange sites to be able to maximize your profit. Also, trading is risky. For me, signature campaign is better because it is less risky and money is guaranteed given that the campaign is legit
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:31:41 AM

you should use both for profit, if you do not have trading capital you can follow ICO campaigns in this forum, their managers will pay you by looking at your work, with the payment you can use for additional capital trading.
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:12:14 AM

you should use both for profit, if you do not have trading capital you can follow ICO campaigns in this forum, their managers will pay you by looking at your work, with the payment you can use for additional capital trading.
That's the sense anyway of joining on bounties we were able to earn capital for trading, those coins can help us earn more when ot is fully developed and it will definitely help us alot in time for trading.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:16:37 AM

Why not do both? you can do trading while working on signature campaigns. Trading requires a lot of time analyzing and reading the movements of different coins while signature campaign require less time, you just need to post 5-8 per day. You can do multitask obviously to earn more than usual.
Correct, we can optimizing our time by that way. But it will make us very tired. Do both, signature campaign and trading but don't forget to create pasive income. Mining or masternode is good pasive income, we will still rich although if we fail in trading.

tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:23:14 AM

you are asking to compare very different extremities.if yiy are asking tradung or holding we can give dirct answer.trading must done only if you have a deep a to z knoledge about cryptocurrency field.because its little risky job and you might loss your funds if you done without much knolege.for be a trading exoert yuo shiuld have good knoledge about market analysis, chart analysis (technical analysis) and good knowledge about world economic news.but doing signature Champaign is totally different one and any body can do it without any risk.only you need is gkid bitcointalk account with ranked above junior member.there is no risk of doing signature champaings.so i recommend you to do trading and mranwile choose a good project and do a signature Champaign.that will maximise your profit  

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:36:33 AM

why need to choose between those two when they ate different things?im doing
that both trading while participating in campaign and this gives me morr chance of profiteering.
sometimes what I've earn in campaign  is what i added in my capital in trading so the
more benefits im getting inthis community.

So my answer is BOTH TRADING AND CAMPAIGN..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: