Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 3998 times)
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

As I don't have funds to invest now, I would prefer working on signature campaign. When I would earn some working in the campaign then I would start trading.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:03:09 PM

I recommend  of course trading because if you trade you can earn twice or even 10x the amount a signature is earning but of course in trading it consist alot of risk.
trang1188

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:34:59 PM

trading can make profit for you day by day but signature campaign is make bounty of ico,it is risky,if ico you do can't go exchange,you can lose all
tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

if I have a lot of money then I would choose to trade, following a campaign just looking for a change, you will not be rich if you just follow the campaign
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

It depends. If you already have money to invest for your trading game, yeah sure, go to trading right away if you know the basic principles already. Because trading is much more complex than joining signature campaigns. On the other hand, if you don’t have money or earnings yet to enter the trading game, I suggest to join campaigns first to earn some. That’s what I’m doing right now. Good luck to us good sir, hopefully I helped.

RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

For me if you don't have money then work for a campaign then actually trade because i can say that trading is very more profitable than just working for a campaign.

Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:37:10 PM

I do both, I follow the signature campaign and also do trading because the coins I use for trading are the result of my signature campaign that I follow and I hope to succeed in trading and will get a profit
Signature campaign is  good and trading is also good, a person with low assets can enter into both while a person with high assets can start investment in Bitcoin easily. If you belong to the low asset part then start trading and signature campaigns in order to roll around this business you have to struggle at least 3 times a day in order to monitor the market values continuously and decisions.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

If you don't have capital to invest in trading then to build up your capital you should start your journey with signature campaign and whatever bitcoins you get from it should be saved until you don't reach to a decent capital and once you have good amount of bitcoin in your wallet you should start trading with it to grow your bitcoins much faster.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:39:56 PM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
I think it is more profitable if I combine the two of it since I can work with them simultaneously. Signature campaigns is profitable specially if you are a higher rank, you can generate tokens without putting any money. If I will gain a lot in signature campaigns, I will trade them in an exchange and I think that will be the time that I will start to trade my tokens. In my observation, all signature participants can also be called as traders because at the end of period they received tokens and trade it into different exchanges.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Agrabah

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

I same do both options working in campaign signature, Twitter and Facebook when I received payment, I translate in trade such a strategy
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

Trading is good to any other job because I trading is a platform from you may earn a money which any other job creates with a month and you can earn in a one day from trading,
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

If you don't have capital to invest in trading then to build up your capital you should start your journey with signature campaign and whatever bitcoins you get from it should be saved until you don't reach to a decent capital and once you have good amount of bitcoin in your wallet you should start trading with it to grow your bitcoins much faster.

This is a good idea for those people that don't have money to invest or trade at the start. I myself was doing signature campaigns and when i earn. I used that money for my trading activities which helps me a lot today. So for people go for signature campaign first if you want to earn first without spending your savings.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:22:21 AM

I prefer trading because it is good and great profitable thing which makes you good and wealthy,
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:15:41 AM

I choose to run both of them , there is no risk at the end of the campaign.but few risky in trading ,If you are lucky enough  you earn a lot of money in a day or a week.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

I choose to run both of them , there is no risk at the end of the campaign.but few risky in trading ,If you are lucky enough  you earn a lot of money in a day or a week.
Yes .. it's better to do both, following the signature campaign is not at risk only doing quality posts will be paid with bitcoin according to rank .. and in my opinion it's the best way to get bitcoin for free, and after that you can use to trade. or hold it all depends on your choice .. well if both are done but more effectively follow the signature campaign because it is profitable and not risky
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

Trading is the best way to make big money in cryptocurrencies but i don't have funds to start it, so i prefer working on signature campaigns and when i get my bounty rewards i will use it for future investments and trading.
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

I usually do both of them .i receive altcoins from project. which I do is to hold them until it rises or hit major exchange and sell at high price.
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

I prefer trading because it is good and great profitable thing which makes you good and wealthy,
Seriously, then why don't you take the signature off? And what do you say about the people from whom trading took all their money?
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:19:26 PM

trading is good but you need to have capital and its little bit risky, for now i prefer to choose signature campaigns and other social media camp and one thing i love in bounties its absolutely free
Signature campaigns and Bounties campaign in general are a great job which you just need hard work to earn money and no need to invest your money. But i think we just earn a little money if rank of our account in this forum is low. For Jr. member, we can just earn approx $15 - $20 per week, Legendary/Hero is approx $200 per week.
While trading can help us earn a lot money if we have knowledge and experience, some my friends could earn $5,000 even $10,000 monthly. But as i said we need to learn a lot of knowledge before trading.
For me, i choose both.

hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:43:28 PM

Signature campaigns is good the experienced and hard workers and the persons who are attach with bitcoin and crypto market news and view etc,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: