Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:15:29 AM

I checked the announcement thread of bitcoin because of the ratings at icobench, however, comment on the professionalism and team drive from almost 5 newbies is suspecting. It is easy for project team member to open new account to appraise and campaign for the team. Such delicate act is enough to scare people away in era of scam ICOs or a caution to the project. Young people in a team is also not good enough, track record of team matters especially from a country like Slovenia.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
f80

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:03:14 AM

I checked the announcement thread of bitcoin because of the ratings at icobench, however, comment on the professionalism and team drive from almost 5 newbies is suspecting. It is easy for project team member to open new account to appraise and campaign for the team. Such delicate act is enough to scare people away in era of scam ICOs or a caution to the project. Young people in a team is also not good enough, track record of team matters especially from a country like Slovenia.

Yeah I see your point, but I don't know, I personally like that young people are doing projects, and in many cases when I cooperated with young teams they were much much more passionate about their projects etc. But toose are just mine personal experiences Smiley
luxcessgroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:43:31 AM

Hello, yes nowadays there are a lot of scam ICO and other projects, but not every ICO is a scam. In case you want to meet our team and make personal contact with us,
you are welcome to visit us anytime here in Slovenia and see out credibility through your own eyes. Yes our team really is relativelly young, but we personally see more benefits
than weaknesses in that. Slovenia is a pioneering country in crypto world and has a lot of succesfull ICO's. Regarding newbies posting in our thread.. We have no control on who
makes posts in here so we are sorry if you got suspicious feeling about us, but as we said we can't control who is posting.

Best regards, Luxcess Group team Smiley
angelic$111 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:53:35 PM

CHECK NEW POST ON MEDIUM!
  ➡️  BOUNTY PROGRAM ⬅️
       ➡️ https://goo.gl/asRNWE  ⬅️

Weter29

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:07:07 PM

Hi. Registration in the bounty is not? As it's all unusual. Where can I see the list of bounty members? Report daily or once a week on the link to send?
luxcessgroup

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:56:00 PM

Hi. Registration in the bounty is not? As it's all unusual. Where can I see the list of bounty members? Report daily or once a week on the link to send?
In order to provide a fair bounty distribution, send a screenshoot of your work on bounty@luxcess-group.com and after the ICO finnished we will distribute LXC to our promotors.The best way is to send reports daily.
Best regards.
Luxcess Group team
Weter29

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:53:41 PM

In order to provide a fair bounty distribution, send a screenshoot of your work on bounty@luxcess-group.com and after the ICO finnished we will distribute LXC to our promotors.The best way is to send reports daily.
Best regards.
Luxcess Group team

Two days off should be for each person) ?!  Huh Grin
luxcessgroup

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:09:41 PM

Best regards.
Luxcess Group team

Two days off should be for each person) ?!  Huh Grin
Hello, we apologize but have a huge response so when we check we will let you know. Don't worry everyone will get bounty for honest work.
Best regards.
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:43:26 PM

The design of the images and graphics that used in this project for the white paper is well presented. And all the informations are explained very well to the readers. Looking forward to this project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:46:30 PM

I just read the link of bounty program of this project and I can say that you have a lot of bounty programs that can choose where we will join and its quite attractive because of the stakes you are giving is high, and it's very nice and favorable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:30:51 PM

Another project that may really attract more people in the community! Of course everyone looks for these - ZERO FEES, and this is now the chance for that. Because the Luxcess Group offers an investment without entry and exit charges. And this is for the sake of mutual contentment and long-term relation, the team also decided that only the profit that they make will be shared.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:49:22 AM

This project is presented in a way that the team put their efforts with. Not just created as 5-min ANN. And stating that they are already in the market since 2014, adds the marketability of this project.

Though they already have their track record, still they need to prove the legitimicacy of their project.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:00:42 AM

Its seems really interesting and kinda attractive especially to the people who doesn't like to be charged by the fees. Because this project says zero fees so it's a big advantage for us.

rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:27:22 AM

this project is truly extraordinary, the project is very good and bright future, this project offers you with zero cost luxcess group offers investment entry and exit fees..luxcess group do to relationship together and for a long time,the idea of this project is really interesting I'm sure will be a great success of the project luxcess group,with a very good team,certainly achieved all the targets of this project.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:24:47 AM

What I like most about your project is this:

Crypto Investor
Fiat Investor
Investment on the Royal Platform

You gave them 3 choices to invest. They can invest in either of the three or they can invest on both to make a their investment more profitable. Who ever made this concept is really a clever.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:37:52 AM

I analyzed your project and what I see, if i understand...This project is the best if you invest  in pre-sale, cuz the profit you can make after ICO is 12 percent bonus. But when you starts making profit from 40% of money, after the first exchange will be released?
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:43:09 AM

maybe concept from this ICO looking good but this ANN very simple and very short because just provides links. why you not make links road map on your project? because i see only exist, website, medium, facebook, telegram, instagram and twitter.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:49:02 AM

will be supporting Luxcess Group Investment Platform with young but confident team.. looking forward for it.... but I would like to ask if I could join bounty program coz I am Newbie?
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:49:37 AM

this project seems to be one of the projects that we have to look into as we look at the project, because I see this project seems very promising, I hope everything is in line with the announcement, because many projects do not match with their promise at the begining
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:07:53 AM

This is really a good project for investors. The way you offer for investors is quite unimaginable. You offer without fees, an investments without entry and exit charges but will still earn you good profit, plus an investment system without the lock-in period. Investors will get to hold their own investments/ profits. The only question is, some investors prepared to have lock-in period can you still provide it for them if they want it that way?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: