Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

This is a very generous move, this is something I look up to.
Processing donations more efficiently also sounds like something with Luxcess's expertise

Wow nice decision. So cherr.io another project. Does this mean that there is a partnership agreement between lexcuss project and cherr project?

I dont think there is a partnership, even though the cause sounds something Luxcess is qualified for, Cherr.io probably already is

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:54:55 PM

we were also expecting another article about all the changes announced regarding the pre-sales, main ICO. Is that already out? Or is still expected to come out soon?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:36:28 PM

According to the whitepaper, section 12 Roadmap, a new trading floor will be opened on the 7th of august, what is meant with this? a crypto currency exchange or an office?

I think it should be office mostly as they planned to open lot of offices around the world. But lets wait for official comment from Dev team

I believe it will be an office, as the team get bigger and bigger so will the support team and dev team.

This is there plan for growth which just goes to show the potential they have in their plans.

I also think its just another floor extension in their office dedicated to trading. What is there to discuss about each and every sentence of their white paper? There are lots of others things for discussions about Luxcess.

I thought it could have implied a crypto currency exchange for locals so that they can exchange fiat for crypto currency.
It's getting more and more popular in my country, but at the moment it is limited to ATMs

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

we were also expecting another article about all the changes announced regarding the pre-sales, main ICO. Is that already out? Or is still expected to come out soon?

Do you mean this one? https://medium.com/luxcess-group/pre-sale-sale-changes-of-pre-sale-q-a-cf62aaa99a84

maybe they should post links to every medium post here in the forum.
if you do not follow them on medium you can easily overlook it
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:22:50 PM

Do you mean this one? https://medium.com/luxcess-group/pre-sale-sale-changes-of-pre-sale-q-a-cf62aaa99a84

I agree, not only post in the forum but it would be good for luxcess to update more on twitter too, they have almost 5000 followers and the posts would reach out to alot of potential investors
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:25:25 PM

I agree, not only post in the forum but it would be good for luxcess to update more on twitter too, they have almost 5000 followers and the posts would reach out to alot of potential investors

Ya i'd love to see some more information on twitter as its the easiest way to deciminate it to our followers, posting ourselves is time consuming when we track a number of projects, meanwhile just retweeting is exceedingly easy Smiley
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:57:34 PM

Processing donations more efficiently also sounds like something with Luxcess's expertise

Wow nice decision. So cherr.io another project. Does this mean that there is a partnership agreement between lexcuss project and cherr project?

I dont think there is a partnership, even though the cause sounds something Luxcess is qualified for, Cherr.io probably already is

OK. Noted. I asked out of plain curiosity because the article stated that a charity organization picked by Luxcess team and cherr will receive the donations. Thus it appears like they both had to agree on it. And secondly hardly before you see an ICO project promoting another ICO project just like it was in the article too.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:06:44 PM

The Luxcess team have a lot of integrity for doing this, 15 ETH is a decent amount of money, other projects should take note and be more charitable.

Hopefully Luxcess can make this a regular thing and help a wide range of varieties by donating a % of the funds raised through the ICO.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:48:38 PM

wow, 15 ETH for charity, that is really a nice move.
i hope they have an ETH-Wallet:-) Just kidding, think that's really great of you, thumbs up

Ya it’s really a good move on behalf of the team I really enjoy seeing successful groups giving back to the community and less fortunate sadly it’s not done nearly as often as it should be in this industry
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:08:06 PM

OK. Noted. I asked out of plain curiosity because the article stated that a charity organization picked by Luxcess team and cherr will receive the donations. Thus it appears like they both had to agree on it. And secondly hardly before you see an ICO project promoting another ICO project just like it was in the article too.

Cherr.io is a blockchain solution for charitable donations, so it makes sense that Luxcess are using their services to make this donation to their selected charity.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:49:30 PM

Cherr.io is a blockchain solution for charitable donations, so it makes sense that Luxcess are using their services to make this donation to their selected charity.

Wow I had never seen cheer.io and I was just about to edit my post to say that the team that came up with that is really awesome love the fact we are seeing so much innovation and groups filling in the gaps in missing services across crypto like charity donations
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:49:57 AM

Agreed; A post would go a long way it and can be shared easily. I hope the team would consider the suggestion; With posts you usually have enough room to explain and describe the updates unlike other means. If I can also suggest a post on the track record luxcess has; I think it should always be emphasized as it is a great advantage over most competition.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:04:55 AM

Still lots peoples are confused while investing in Luxcess  ico do for bonuses. Pre-Sale will start from 1st March.
Below some details about bonuses.

If you contribute you will get a bonus in tokens, but is depends when you invest. The sooner you contribute, the bigger the bonus.

If you contribute in Pre-sale (1.March — 3.March 2018) you will get 12% bonus.

If you contribute in Sale (3.March — 7. April 2018) you will get:

Week 1 (3.3. — 10.3.2018): 8% bonus
Week 2 (10.3–17.3.2018): 6% bonus
Week 3 (17.3–24.3.2018): 4% bonus
Week 4 (24.3. — 31.3.2018): 2% bonus
Week 5 (31.3–7.4.2018): 0% bonus
The week will turn at 3:00 PM on each Saturday.

Example: If you contribute 17.March at 2:30 PM you get 6% bonus and if you contribute on the same day but after 3:00 PM you get 4% bonus.
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:07:09 AM

wow, 15 ETH for charity, that is really a nice move.
i hope they have an ETH-Wallet:-) Just kidding, think that's really great of you, thumbs up

Ya it’s really a good move on behalf of the team I really enjoy seeing successful groups giving back to the community and less fortunate sadly it’s not done nearly as often as it should be in this industry

Especially in this industry where its so f***ing easy to collect millions of dollars. Moreover its good advertising for the project, maybe one of the easiest but also most effective possibilities.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

Nice move by them.
First time i have had of a project donating for charity and giving to the community.
Kudos to luxcess
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

Quite an interesting project. Tell me please, what role will the token have in the functioning of the system? In advance thanks for the answer.

Luxcess will use a percentage of the profits made to buy back tokens from exchange and consequently burn them "buy back and burn"

This is one common technique most project devs use to increase the market value of their price. It seem to really work wonders. But my confusion is why not just provide the needed amount instead of making excess to burn off??

I believe providing large amount of token is to provide wide market adoption of the token so that a large base of people gets to have it and burning is to take back in my terms from those who do not support the project or in general terms 'weak hands' hope I made some points?

It is like you are investing in the burning portion of the business. It is true it is great for the token in the long run as the value increases but I think the value of token utilization on the network would have greater yields.

I think the utilization will be done once the value has reached significant levels, tokens burning is only done to take out some out of circulation, not sure if this will be continuously done by the luxcess team but it will be nice to input the above suggestion with time
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

Nice move by them.
First time i have had of a project donating for charity and giving to the community.
Kudos to luxcess

Its really great move by team. They are launching new project by name CHERR.IO. Theirs logic behind this project is to offer the platform to different charitable and humanitarian organizations with the intent of optimizing their operations and significantly improve their donation process
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

Thanks for the link. This is what I was expecting. I am not following them in medium. Thats why i missed it. It would be nice if the team updates all blog posts specifically written by the team in this thread, it would be great.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:16:52 AM

Thanks for the link. This is what I was expecting. I am not following them in medium. Thats why i missed it. It would be nice if the team updates all blog posts specifically written by the team in this thread, it would be great.

Yeah I think there could be more work done on the social media front, as we all know that cryptocurrencies are mainly speculation, so if the content isn't there online. It wont reach out to as many users resulting in less sales. I would be greatful to see more content on twitter also.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

Nice move by them.
Kudos to luxcess

Its really great move by team. They are launching new project by name CHERR.IO. Theirs logic behind this project is to offer the platform to different charitable and humanitarian organizations with the intent of optimizing their operations and significantly improve their donation process

That's great, where is this stated please?, like someone said, it may look like speculation until proven by the admins, truth be told, Luxcess is really helping humanity by providing such avenue, in my personal opinion such deserves support, is really nice of them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: