Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

i hope this project will be successful in the future, I will support with join bounty signature campaign

Luxcess is an investment platform which brings in profit for their investors.

If it isn't successfull then something really went wrong along the line.. But i know it will achieve its targets

I am also optimistic. Even though the market is just going down a long way, he did that earlier, and Luxcess made good profits during that time. So they know what they are doing

Lower the price of ETH, its good for all the ICOs. More people will bravely invest in ICOs like Luxcess. I am now confident that Luxcess will reach their soft and hardcaps successfully.

Me too was thinking exactly the same after seeing crypto arket carnage in the recent week. More smart money will go into ICOs now. But not to forget the word "good quality".

That sounds like a good idea, although I haven't seen cryptos go this low for some time now, I'm slightly worried that we won't see the same money come in again from the investors.

I hope I'm wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

i hope this project will be successful in the future, I will support with join bounty signature campaign

If it isn't successfull then something really went wrong along the line.. But i know it will achieve its targets

I am also optimistic. Even though the market is just going down a long way, he did that earlier, and Luxcess made good profits during that time. So they know what they are doing

Lower the price of ETH, its good for all the ICOs. More people will bravely invest in ICOs like Luxcess. I am now confident that Luxcess will reach their soft and hardcaps successfully.

Me too was thinking exactly the same after seeing crypto arket carnage in the recent week. More smart money will go into ICOs now. But not to forget the word "good quality".

That sounds like a good idea, although I haven't seen cryptos go this low for some time now, I'm slightly worried that we won't see the same money come in again from the investors.

I hope I'm wrong.
Have some little confusion. LXC price is 0.15$. But right now ETH also down. So my question is this purchasing is in ETH? Or if not then how they purchase PRE-SALE. Because sometime calculation like ETH= something quantity. So how to this calculation and purchasing currency?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

I hope I'm wrong.
Have some little confusion. LXC price is 0.15$. But right now ETH also down. So my question is this purchasing is in ETH? Or if not then how they purchase PRE-SALE. Because sometime calculation like ETH= something quantity. So how to this calculation and purchasing currency?

if the pricing is fixed in USD, it does not matter what ETH price would be. Only the quantity per ETH will vary depends on the price of the ETH. In a way thats better and it gives good feeling when investing.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
luxcessgroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:21:20 AM
Merited by f80 (1)

I hope I'm wrong.

if the pricing is fixed in USD, it does not matter what ETH price would be. Only the quantity per ETH will vary depends on the price of the ETH. In a way thats better and it gives good feeling when investing.

We chosed to fix our price on USD, because it is not so volatile and is in our opinion the most fair way for participants.

Luxcess group
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:29:44 AM

I hope I'm wrong.

We chosed to fix our price on USD, because it is not so volatile and is in our opinion the most fair way for participants.

Luxcess group

I like it in this way and we are not bothered about the volatility in cryptocurrency price. Especially nowadays its swinging like anything and making us crazy. Also I have seen many ICOs failed who kept their price in cryptocurrency in the recent days.
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:33:07 AM

I hope I'm wrong.

Luxcess group

I like it in this way and we are not bothered about the volatility in cryptocurrency price. Especially nowadays its swinging like anything and making us crazy. Also I have seen many ICOs failed who kept their price in cryptocurrency in the recent days.

Yes, it was hard time for the ICOs in the past weeks, but we are expecting a huge turn around by the end of the month.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

I was going through the whitepaper and read this:
"If you invest your tokens at the index value 1.00 and it increases to 2.00, you made a 100% yield. In case of withdrawal, the platform automatically deducts PROFIT SHARE (30% of the yield) whereas the rest of the money is transferred to Royal Luxcess Hold"

If I understand correctly any withdrawal is subject to 30% deduction of the profit; if there weren't any profits no deduction would take place?

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:44:02 AM

I'm a bit curious about the royal platform where you invest your tokens after the purchase, two options are available HOLD and LXC index, it is stated that the Royal Luxcess Hold is an option where you safely store and keep your tokens, it also states that you also make profit or loose it depending on whether the tokens rise or fall, is it not similar to storing tokens on our mew or btc wallet or is there any difference
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

"If you invest your tokens at the index value 1.00 and it increases to 2.00, you made a 100% yield. In case of withdrawal, the platform automatically deducts PROFIT SHARE (30% of the yield) whereas the rest of the money is transferred to Royal Luxcess Hold"

If I understand correctly any withdrawal is subject to 30% deduction of the profit; if there weren't any profits no deduction would take place?

Yes platform automatically deducts part of our profit to luxcess, but only from those 100% of profit that we made you, your investition of course remains intact.

Luxcess group
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

I'm a bit curious about the royal platform where you invest your tokens after the purchase, two options are available HOLD and LXC index, it is stated that the Royal Luxcess Hold is an option where you safely store and keep your tokens, it also states that you also make profit or loose it depending on whether the tokens rise or fall, is it not similar to storing tokens on our mew or btc wallet or is there any difference

If you choose to hold LXCs on our platform you can only lose in case that price of the coins drops, on the other side there will be some rewards for holding our tokens.

Luxcess group
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

If you choose to hold LXCs on our platform you can only lose in case that price of the coins drops, on the other side there will be some rewards for holding our tokens.

Luxcess group

That's pretty good, so if the coins take a hit and you're in a minus - you'll still get rewarded for loyalty due to holding some of luxcess coins, and if crypto market does well - that would be a double winner, with the inflation of price on crypto as well as the loyalty rewards for holding LXC.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

I hope I'm wrong.

Luxcess group

Yes, it was hard time for the ICOs in the past weeks, but we are expecting a huge turn around by the end of the month.
Finally everything is depends on market movement and peoples thinking's. As we know Luxcess have their own royal platform so people will invest in this ICO.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

Luxcess group

That's pretty good, so if the coins take a hit and you're in a minus - you'll still get rewarded for loyalty due to holding some of luxcess coins, and if crypto market does well - that would be a double winner, with the inflation of price on crypto as well as the loyalty rewards for holding LXC.

In short, its more rewards for HODlers. Thats really good and prevent certain extent of dumping. I always HODL quality tokens and coins. So for me its good even if market goes down.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

to put it simply, the fewer tokens there are, the less can be bought by those interested and the more the holders can charge for their tokens. Much demand, little supply = high price

Ok. Got it. In short this logic is like demand and supply. Less supply high demand. That's why after burning unsold tokens limited tokens value going to increase. Correct?

It's the other way around.

If the tokens wouldn't be burned, they would most likely be sold on exchanges; more sale orders -> more supply -> lower value
If the tokens are going to be burned, there won't be more sale orders so it's all the same, this doesn't mean the value will increase.
In other words, just because there will be less tokens doesn't magically make the value go up.
It might have effects though, such as the less tokens the team holds, the more incentive investors have to place buy orders on exchanges, but this is an indirect consequence of which there are too many to mention.

In my previous post I explained that with the profit Luxcess makes, a percentage of it will be used to BUY additional LXC tokens which will be burned afterwards.
This does induce a constant purchasing pressure.

Hope I was able to explain effectively!

You can't have point 1 and 2 be true lol, You cant say having extra tokens = more sales orders = more supply = lower value, but at the same time say without the tokens (if their burned) the price won't increase. It's inherent that if more tokens = lower value, then fewer tokens = higher value.

But i suppose the issue is what "higher" is in reference to.... if your referring to higher vs sale price perhaps not, but if you mean higher than it would be if all the 100% of tokens were available for market, then my statement holds true.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

Luxcess group

Yeah that is a nice passive income opportunity. Also if the Luxcess investment fund is spread over a diversified list of investments then the investor will always be receiving some form of profits, to balance the risk.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

Luxcess group

Yeah that is a nice passive income opportunity. Also if the Luxcess investment fund is spread over a diversified list of investments then the investor will always be receiving some form of profits, to balance the risk.

Yeah that is true in general, but if (like now with the market) everything goes down in value, I think it is difficult to minimize the risk

I heard they will also use gold as an investment asset, perhaps this will negate the risks?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

Hello, can someone really invest now has the price is low and high. Pls, what are the cause of all this low and high price. How much can someone really now invest to be on a save side?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

Yes platform automatically deducts part of our profit to luxcess, but only from those 100% of profit that we made you, your investition of course remains intact.

Luxcess group

I think that's a fair offer. Of course, 30% at first glance seem to be a lot, but if you double my investment, that must be worth something to me.
and they take "only" 30% of the profit, not the deposit. Somehow, they should also benefit from their good investments
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

Yeah but they’re investing on your behalf, they have to make money, all banks/asset managers do it therefore it makes sense that the Luxcess collective investment fund would also do this.

I presume their cut of the profit they gain from is tiered based on % return of investment, would be great if a dev or team member could confirm this?

What happens to profits below 100% what cut will Luxcess take?

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

Hello, can someone really invest now has the price is low and high. Pls, what are the cause of all this low and high price. How much can someone really now invest to be on a save side?

I can only advice that luxcess is a good project with a great vision and investing in it is your own risk to take... Though i took that risk myself
On the amount?.. You have to determine that your self but never forget to invest what you can afford to loose
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: