Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
luxcessgroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

From what I read from the medium article "who we are" or about luxcess can't seem to recall... This is basically a project that is bringing forex expertise to cryptocurrency?
In white paper I also saw that lots of related to forex market. What exactly relationship with forex market?
Yes we are forex traders with more then 6 years of experiance and great results so we decided to connect forex ( fiat ) with crypto trading which is similar.
Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

Thats interesting combination and covers more than 50% of the financial markets. This is definitely promising and seems unique. How is your first product performing? Any performance report visible somewhere or any reviews about your product itself?

Hello, you can see out crypto performance here Smiley https://cointracking.info/portfolio/eea0f0d93c8803874d38/

Luxcess group
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

From what I read from the medium article "who we are" or about luxcess can't seem to recall... This is basically a project that is bringing forex expertise to cryptocurrency?

From their whitepaper, is not just about forex but crypto-holding, crypto-trading, forex trading, silver and gold and start up projects, is like a diversified mode of investment to generate several means of income for the project, so is basically a combination of several investment opportunities

This is huge I can see... But I do love a comprehensive collection of portfolio of the different team members,  I see they cut across the listed areas you mentioned which to me will make the project succeed...

After reading these posts I am getting idea what Luxcess is and I think it has huge potential. This is definitely exciting and I am spending my time to do some research on this project. They are already into business since last 4 years which is good.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

From their whitepaper, is not just about forex but crypto-holding, crypto-trading, forex trading, silver and gold and start up projects, is like a diversified mode of investment to generate several means of income for the project, so is basically a combination of several investment opportunities

This is huge I can see... But I do love a comprehensive collection of portfolio of the different team members,  I see they cut across the listed areas you mentioned which to me will make the project succeed...

After reading these posts I am getting idea what Luxcess is and I think it has huge potential. This is definitely exciting and I am spending my time to do some research on this project. They are already into business since last 4 years which is good.

I suggest you take a look at the video on there website aswell as it gives you a good overview of the project and what there goals are.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

Luxcess Group has an impressive score on trackico of 5.0: https://www.trackico.io/ico/luxcess-group/

Not sure how well trackico website itself is, it is a relatively young website but has grown quite rapidly: https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/trackico.io
It is mostly used in the United States  Roll Eyes

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

Luxcess you guys may want to review your website luxcess-group.com it's not having mobile access... Thanks

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

In white paper I also saw that lots of related to forex market. What exactly relationship with forex market?
Yes we are forex traders with more then 6 years of experiance and great results so we decided to connect forex ( fiat ) with crypto trading which is similar.
Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

Thats interesting combination and covers more than 50% of the financial markets. This is definitely promising and seems unique. How is your first product performing? Any performance report visible somewhere or any reviews about your product itself?

Hello, you can see out crypto performance here Smiley https://cointracking.info/portfolio/eea0f0d93c8803874d38/

Luxcess group

That might be the first time i've seen a company just straight up share their trade tracker before. Something i wish more groups would do over time. You guys have a huge holding on NEO, something i must agree with is a great holding coin. but > 50% of your portfolio? It seems like really well spread out portfolio though. Great to see such transparency!
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:18:38 PM

Can someone please help me understand? Basically we buy the tokens now and will be able to use them later on the projects the group offers. People who used the tokens to buy into projects earn profits, but 50% of them is cut and used to buy tokens and burn them?
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

https://cointracking.info/portfolio/eea0f0d93c8803874d38/

Wow, probably the first project with more than a million dollars even before the ico Cheesy.
2 or three millions more and the possibilities for trading are endless.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

I am yet to finish the full whitepaper; Which section is the gold part? When investing in gold does that mean luxcess group would actually own the gold or who owns it? or it is just a certification of ownership?

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

I have just overflown your whitepaper and so far its one of those ICOs where Im thinking about to Invest. Maybe I didnt find it, but what is your total amount with wich you are allready working?

I also gone through the whitepaper and relevant information and think there is potential for this project. I think I will seriously consider investing in it.  Already working product is amazing.

This is good to hear, I haven't personally read the whitepaper yet, but keen to see peoples opinions and will read the whitepaper later today.

It's already a working product from 2014 which is impressive, indicating that the implementation and infrastructure is already there.

So many positive feedbacks are coming up and its very interesting to see it here from lots of people in this forum. The most interesting part is their existing product that too for 4 years already now which gives confidence to investors.

Luxcess team says they have a great and experienced team with great results in trading and investing from 2014.
And now Intention of the The Luxcess Group is to introduce investment to the general public. So now they are targeting large group of people which is great.

Have you checked out there partners?, they sure mean business and the team is a young and innovative one, they made a statement on their whitepaper that they have  developed a system that will combine different sectors, strategies, techniques and investment branches into one powerful family, sounds pretty unique
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

Luxcess you guys may want to review your website luxcess-group.com it's not having mobile access... Thanks

I am using a samsung s7 mobile phone, when I browse the website luxcess-group.com it works just fine
I was able to obtain the whitepaper, navigate through the website using the dropdown menu on the top right.
Could also use the chat feature Smiley

What exactly wasn't working?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:11:10 PM

Luxcess group

wow, that's really impressive. I'll take a closer look at your investment strategy and compare it with my portfolio. I can certainly learn something here:-)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:19:28 PM

I am using a samsung s7 mobile phone, when I browse the website luxcess-group.com it works just fine
I was able to obtain the whitepaper, navigate through the website using the dropdown menu on the top right.
Could also use the chat feature Smiley

What exactly wasn't working?

I think that some phones are not working, and some work. Maybe phones with smaller screens have a little bit problem with the site ? I also got a S7, and so far it is working with me also.

Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

I am yet to finish the full whitepaper; Which section is the gold part? When investing in gold does that mean luxcess group would actually own the gold or who owns it? or it is just a certification of ownership?

Im not sure, but I dont think that they buy real gold. To store it is too expensive and you cant sell it fast. Not so good for a trading portfolio (;

There are some better options like xetra gold. You buy it like a stock and they (a german Bank) holds it for you. Buy and sell ist really easy. Best think to have a security in your portfolio.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:32:46 PM

Still going through the whitepaper but something of value caught my attention, it states that, once a month, the tokens purchased with this profit will be destroyed, It's called BUY BACK and BURN and with this, a smaller number of tokens will be available from month to month, and consequently the token price will increase, that's really something that will skyrocket the value Smiley
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

Luxcess group

wow, that's really impressive. I'll take a closer look at your investment strategy and compare it with my portfolio. I can certainly learn something here:-)

Yes, that is really a stunning performance! It's even more interesting when you take it in context with the current situation of the crypto-market .
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:48:13 PM

Cryptocurrency is definitely the future, but this doesn't mean all other types of assets and investments will become redundant. So you're right it's great that Luxcess will offer diversification for it's investors.

kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

Can someone please help me understand? Basically we buy the tokens now and will be able to use them later on the projects the group offers. People who used the tokens to buy into projects earn profits, but 50% of them is cut and used to buy tokens and burn them?

Yes, you understand correctly. This buy and burn method is being used by more and more projects now. Basically it's a good idea but it needs to be done carefully as deflating the token too aggressivly can lead to undesirable results.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:59:31 PM

Yes, you understand correctly. This buy and burn method is being used by more and more projects now. Basically it's a good idea but it needs to be done carefully as deflating the token too aggressivly can lead to undesirable results.

But using 50% of the profits to buy and burn? Isn't it too aggressive like you said? Imagine I have 100 tokens worth 1$ each and I invest in some project. After 1 month I gain 1% profit from the project. Now lets say in the mean time, there was a very successful project that many others invested in. This other project had really good profits and the lead to buying and burning 2% of the total amount of tokens. That means that I would have earned more by simply holding the token and not investing in any project (of course the numbers are unrealistic, I just try to make a point). That can lead to people holding their tokens and not investing, which is of course not something we wish for.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:53:00 AM

Best regards.
LuxcessGroup

Luxcess group

The first appearance looks good. Can we also create account and portfolio of all the coins and tokens? Or is it only work as a paid services at this moment? I am looking for one stop for all the tokens and coins.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: