Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:34:10 PM

Luxrix Group looks promising, the project should be a hit this year! And most importantly is already a terrific product .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

It is always good to learn from others mistakes; many ICO start listing after the sale which in many cases lead to constant troubles. Good exchanges would boost the price and implant confidence for investors. whoever wants to get into the good projects this is right time.

One thing I am worried about is; would binance list if it they are announced before listing? What is the reason of their logo?

That's what I'm saying, there isn't a reason why. They need to explain why they have used the binance logo smack bang in the middle of their homepage.

Fair enough if they're actually in discussions with Binance about getting listed but it's not official yet. therefore it shouldn't be used until partnership is confirmed.

Misleading for investors.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

The whole crypto market is bleeding heavily. This might be the right time to add good coins to portfolio as well as good time to investment in the very good ICOs like Luxcess. Not sure how far the btc and other altcoins will go down now.

Yes this is definitely a really good time to start converting fiat into crypto, hopefully it won't be long until the markets start to pick up again.

Luxcess looks like a good investment opportunity, however I'm a bit confused why they have a picture of Binance's logo on their website?

I haven't seen any confirmation of a partnership between Luxcess and Binance, also the picture is linked with a referral code for the Binance website...

I think Luxcess team is working hard to be list on Binance and other trading site soon... wait for the confirmation to be sure.

So Luxcess is ready to list at exchange? I can see that Pre-sale registration is going on so it will take some time for listing.
But it seems that Luxcess team is proactively working on listing. This means team is very confident about there project. And why not they are in business since last 4 years

It is always good to learn from others mistakes; many ICO start listing after the sale which in many cases lead to constant troubles. Good exchanges would boost the price and implant confidence for investors. whoever wants to get into the good projects this is right time.

One thing I am worried about is; would binance list if it they are announced before listing? What is the reason of their logo?

Have to agree quality ico's need quality exchanges, i'm not meaning to diss coins that go on smaller exchanges, but the fact is for a mainstream large ICO if they only approach the easy to access exchanges it wouldn't bode well for customer expectations, but i'd really hope their main focus is on a big win like binance. Something like that can really set up the entire project into the future for it's launch.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

That's what I'm saying, there isn't a reason why. They need to explain why they have used the binance logo smack bang in the middle of their homepage.

Fair enough if they're actually in discussions with Binance about getting listed but it's not official yet. therefore it shouldn't be used until partnership is confirmed.

Lets wait for Luxcess team to officially comment about Binance. But I think discussion is in final stage with Binance and thats why they have mentioned its logo at site. 
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

I reckon you guys are already in Luxcess telegream group. You can also earn tokens for it, just check out this tweet by luxcess group https://twitter.com/luxcessgroup/status/957266539232800768

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

But using 50% of the profits to buy and burn? Isn't it too aggressive like you said? Imagine I have 100 tokens worth 1$ each and I invest in some project. After 1 month I gain 1% profit from the project. Now lets say in the mean time, there was a very successful project that many others invested in. This other project had really good profits and the lead to buying and burning 2% of the total amount of tokens. That means that I would have earned more by simply holding the token and not investing in any project (of course the numbers are unrealistic, I just try to make a point). That can lead to people holding their tokens and not investing, which is of course not something we wish for.

I am a bit lost in all this; Investing in other projects using tokens would yield in profits off that projects (assuming the project is profitable).  That I get but what do you mean by saying burning 50%? you burn 50% of what exactly?

This is what they say in their white paper. They will use 50% of the profits their projects yield to buy tokens at exchange price and burn them. This way they will create deflation which should increase the token's price over time. I was just saying that 50% sounds alot too me, and I gave example of what could happen if they manipulate the market too much through token burns.

The 50% does sound alot but surely that is a good thing if they are burning that amount of coins? which will cause the price to spike up due to higher demand?

Am I correct in saying that?

Thanks

Yes but that should be strategically done to avoid negative effects, inflation tends to come in with too much in circulation but very little in circulation may also result to deflation, so the luxcess team should effectively do the burning in a way that it won't affect the positive nature of the cryptocurrency
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:46:41 PM

Lets wait for Luxcess team to officially comment about Binance. But I think discussion is in final stage with Binance and thats why they have mentioned its logo at site. 

Okay I will wait, it would be amazing news if Luxcess announced it will be listed on Binance, so I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that it is the truth!

If it doesn't get listed on Binance I'm sure the project will find success on a different exchange!

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:55:11 PM

See what happened in the crypto market today. Morning it was 20% down in all famous altcoins and bitcoin was down some 10%. All recovered. This morning would have been an ideal time to buy ETH for investing in quality ICOs like Luxcess. Missed it bigtime.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

See what happened in the crypto market today. Morning it was 20% down in all famous altcoins and bitcoin was down some 10%. All recovered. This morning would have been an ideal time to buy ETH for investing in quality ICOs like Luxcess. Missed it bigtime.

I totally agree with you. But luckily I bought some ETH and will invest in quality ICOs to grow my money. In my list, I am having Luxcess together with some others. Lets see hwo everything turn out later.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:47:27 PM

Just read the investment opportunity for users in this. Medium article  https://medium.com/luxcess-group/roblems-and-solutions-725cfb957c24

Is there a structure of. Investment? And expected ROI over time?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

Okay I will wait, it would be amazing news if Luxcess announced it will be listed on Binance, so I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that it is the truth!

If it doesn't get listed on Binance I'm sure the project will find success on a different exchange!

Officially its not allowed to comment on the binance listing by the team until its 100% sure. Rules and regulations won't allow that atleast. So we will hear about it only after ICO is completed.
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:20:32 PM

But using 50% of the profits to buy and burn? Isn't it too aggressive like you said? Imagine I have 100 tokens worth 1$ each and I invest in some project. After 1 month I gain 1% profit from the project. Now lets say in the mean time, there was a very successful project that many others invested in. This other project had really good profits and the lead to buying and burning 2% of the total amount of tokens. That means that I would have earned more by simply holding the token and not investing in any project (of course the numbers are unrealistic, I just try to make a point). That can lead to people holding their tokens and not investing, which is of course not something we wish for.

I am a bit lost in all this; Investing in other projects using tokens would yield in profits off that projects (assuming the project is profitable).  That I get but what do you mean by saying burning 50%? you burn 50% of what exactly?

This is what they say in their white paper. They will use 50% of the profits their projects yield to buy tokens at exchange price and burn them. This way they will create deflation which should increase the token's price over time. I was just saying that 50% sounds alot too me, and I gave example of what could happen if they manipulate the market too much through token burns.

The 50% does sound alot but surely that is a good thing if they are burning that amount of coins? which will cause the price to spike up due to higher demand?

Am I correct in saying that?

Thanks

Yes basically it's a good thing, but if it's done too much it can have negative effects too. If people know the price of the token would increase after every project, nobody would spend his coins as it would be more profitable to just hold them. If nobody spends his tokens then the whole project dies, so burning should be done carefully.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:23:51 PM

I totally agree with you. But luckily I bought some ETH and will invest in quality ICOs to grow my money. In my list, I am having Luxcess together with some others. Lets see hwo everything turn out later.

Yep i know a lot of people that ate up the discount on the big coins this morning when the drop peaked, and are now planning to turn that into investments in ICO as soon as price rebounds some on the markets, which they look like they might already start. I sorta missed the biggest portion of the dip so far due to lack of fiat though Sad Hopefully i can get together enough to further my investment in Luxcess and the other ICO's im watching.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

Yea. Good time for stocking major coins for investing on minor coins. If so happened in a flash that if you weren't ready of in front of your computer you won't even notice.
ColdEmbrace

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

I'm happy I found this project. I have been waiting for a project like this. Count me in on the ICO
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:51:20 PM

Just read the investment opportunity for users in this. Medium article  https://medium.com/luxcess-group/roblems-and-solutions-725cfb957c24

Is there a structure of. Investment? And expected ROI over time?

I read this article just now. Its a good read and have lots of information. It gives better understanding of what Luxcess is about. I also ended up with questions like you and could not really figure out the structure of the investment. Team member can inform us about it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:23:14 PM

Yea. Good time for stocking major coins for investing on minor coins. If so happened in a flash that if you weren't ready of in front of your computer you won't even notice.

LOL you mean we're not all glued to the screen to grab bitcoin for investing in the like 5 minutes it dropped into the 7000s, i know i wasn't sadly Sad Either way the retrace on bitcoin was expected by pretty much all it was too high. It's good to see the strong cryptos still fighting to stay near positive these last few days, it'll be interesting to see how investment platforms like luxcess can perform in a bear market and not just in a bull market, performing well in a bear market is really a triumph for a trade platform.
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:48:01 PM

LOL you mean we're not all glued to the screen to grab bitcoin for investing in the like 5 minutes it dropped into the 7000s, i know i wasn't sadly Sad Either way the retrace on bitcoin was expected by pretty much all it was too high. It's good to see the strong cryptos still fighting to stay near positive these last few days, it'll be interesting to see how investment platforms like luxcess can perform in a bear market and not just in a bull market, performing well in a bear market is really a triumph for a trade platform.

That is actually one of the advantages of Luxcess. Their investments are very widespread, so if one market is struggling, they have other markets to gain profits from. It would have been great if in those bearish days of the crypto market I would be able to make good profits from gold for example and return to crypto when it's back on it's feet.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

Yea. Will be good to see. Time will bring it through. And I hope it does well. Some coin don't recover fully and quickly after a major bearish trend. Some bounce back fast while some move at a slow pace
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:52:31 PM

Yea, my top priority of interest in this is the diversification of their packages, it gives luxcess some kind of uniqueness, so i really can't wait to see the total package in action, a project similar to this came out late last year, i got excited about it but it never came to life, so i'm sticking with this and see where its heading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: