Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:53:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:42:02 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 12:24:23 PM by rezzx

Cryptossi has already asked in their Telegram channel, and the 30% is taken off every investment, also if it loses. So this leads to the obvious question: 30% of what? 30% is alot, but I guess people can live with it if it's taken off their profits. But if it's taken off losing investments aswell, then there are no profits to take 30% off of them. That leads me to believe that 30% fee will be taken off the amount invested. Now if this is the case I think this is way too much and I doubt many people will agree to invest with such fees. Hopefully the team can clarify this for us as soon as possible.

maybe he got some wrong information. what if they lose all my money, do i have to pay then 30%. For example i lose 100$, i have also to pay 30$?
or did i understand something wrong?

Hello,

the 30% profit share is deducted only from profit that we make, it has absolutely no connection to your initial investment, and lets say that we do not make any profit on ceratain month, you won't have to pay anything. So as said 30% will only be split from profit making

Luxcess group

I apologise, I must have misunderstood Luka's response, I do not want to be portrayed as spreading lies about this project.

I asked one of your team members this question on telegram last night and they told me 30% will be taken on all transactions, it turns out this is incorrect and I'm happy about this because that fee seemed incredibly high!

I really think Luxcess should re-evaluate its marketing & communications team, you are not giving out clear information to investors and this causes confusion and FUD, maybe look at taking on some English speakers to help with queries.

I don't think you need to apologize. You were given a false information in Telegram and all you did was posting it here. It's good that we got a clarification and hopefully the admins in the Telegram channel won't spread false information again as it causes great confusion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

I was going through the whitepaper and read this:
"If you invest your tokens at the index value 1.00 and it increases to 2.00, you made a 100% yield. In case of withdrawal, the platform automatically deducts PROFIT SHARE (30% of the yield) whereas the rest of the money is transferred to Royal Luxcess Hold"

If I understand correctly any withdrawal is subject to 30% deduction of the profit; if there weren't any profits no deduction would take place?

Yeah but they’re investing on your behalf, they have to make money, all banks/asset managers do it therefore it makes sense that the Luxcess collective investment fund would also do this.

I presume their cut of the profit they gain from is tiered based on % return of investment, would be great if a dev or team member could confirm this?

What happens to profits below 100% what cut will Luxcess take?

Probably there won't be any cut as there is no profit to take a cut from?

It's an interesting question and I am curious how Luxcess will handle this, would be nice if there is a response to this question

Yeah it would be good to get a response from the Luxcess team, I might post the question in their Telegram and find out the answer from one of their moderators.

I think they're a bit more active on telegram compared to BCTTalk!

Oh that's a good idea, I think on telegram they are more responsive since it is an active chat system

Would be nice if you could address that question in telegram, perhaps post here the answer so that other people can find out how it works as well

Thanks Smiley

Personally i'd hope the 30% take is actually from profit not from overall amount, if its 30% from profit it would make sense and be very reasonable as far as investment funds go but its definitly something they need to clarify asap to keep investors minds clear and in the right place for investing further funds.

Cryptossi has already asked in their Telegram channel, and the 30% is taken off every investment, also if it loses. So this leads to the obvious question: 30% of what? 30% is alot, but I guess people can live with it if it's taken off their profits. But if it's taken off losing investments aswell, then there are no profits to take 30% off of them. That leads me to believe that 30% fee will be taken off the amount invested. Now if this is the case I think this is way too much and I doubt many people will agree to invest with such fees. Hopefully the team can clarify this for us as soon as possible.

maybe he got some wrong information. what if they lose all my money, do i have to pay then 30%. For example i lose 100$, i have also to pay 30$?

Hello,

the 30% profit share is deducted only from profit that we make, it has absolutely no connection to your initial investment, and lets say that we do not make any profit on ceratain month, you won't have to pay anything. So as said 30% will only be split from profit making

Luxcess group

Thanks for the clarification, as i read on the whitepaper that it will be from the profit, good you came out to give the valid information, probably the telegram communication channel needs to be looked into or changed as to avoid such in the future, some damages can't be reversed
luxcessgroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

Hello,

Luxcess group

I apologise, I must have misunderstood Luka's response, I do not want to be portrayed as spreading lies about this project.

I asked one of your team members this question on telegram last night and they told me 30% will be taken on all transactions, it turns out this is incorrect and I'm happy about this because that fee seemed incredibly high!

I really think Luxcess should re-evaluate its marketing & communications team, you are not giving out clear information to investors and this causes confusion and FUD, maybe look at taking on some English speakers to help with queries.

Maybe you misunderstood each other.. But great that you asked that here so we clarified the issue Smiley

So yes, once again, 30% Will only be shared from profit that we make, you initial investment stays intact and if there is no plus, you don't pay anything.

Luxcess group
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:48:09 AM

I was going through the whitepaper and read this:
"If you invest your tokens at the index value 1.00 and it increases to 2.00, you made a 100% yield. In case of withdrawal, the platform automatically deducts PROFIT SHARE (30% of the yield) whereas the rest of the money is transferred to Royal Luxcess Hold"

If I understand correctly any withdrawal is subject to 30% deduction of the profit; if there weren't any profits no deduction would take place?

Yeah but they’re investing on your behalf, they have to make money, all banks/asset managers do it therefore it makes sense that the Luxcess collective investment fund would also do this.

I presume their cut of the profit they gain from is tiered based on % return of investment, would be great if a dev or team member could confirm this?

What happens to profits below 100% what cut will Luxcess take?

Probably there won't be any cut as there is no profit to take a cut from?

It's an interesting question and I am curious how Luxcess will handle this, would be nice if there is a response to this question

Yeah it would be good to get a response from the Luxcess team, I might post the question in their Telegram and find out the answer from one of their moderators.

I think they're a bit more active on telegram compared to BCTTalk!

Oh that's a good idea, I think on telegram they are more responsive since it is an active chat system

Would be nice if you could address that question in telegram, perhaps post here the answer so that other people can find out how it works as well

Thanks Smiley

Personally i'd hope the 30% take is actually from profit not from overall amount, if its 30% from profit it would make sense and be very reasonable as far as investment funds go but its definitly something they need to clarify asap to keep investors minds clear and in the right place for investing further funds.

Hello,

Luxcess group

Thanks for the clarification, as i read on the whitepaper that it will be from the profit, good you came out to give the valid information, probably the telegram communication channel needs to be looked into or changed as to avoid such in the future, some damages can't be reversed

I Will check that yes, so it dosn't happen again, thank you for your report.

Luxcess group
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:11:33 PM

Hello, can someone really invest now has the price is low and high. Pls, what are the cause of all this low and high price. How much can someone really now invest to be on a save side?

You can invest now, the high and low price is caused by the fluctuation of bitcoin price which has drastically reduced, investing is also a personal thing as only you can determine whether to invest or not but to be on a safe side, always invest what you can afford to loose, that's the rule of crypto  Smiley

I plan to invest as normal fiat is fiat still and the projects are still the projects of you think a project is worth investing in then btc price dois ant change that fact people are sad because they bought btc high and it’s now low but that doesn’t somehow make investments in things like luxcess less worthy of investing if u believe in them

Luxcess is accepting fiat currencies? I have not seen this information anywhere? it would be nice to include such aspects as well as credit or paypal payments. Then more and more investors will come on-board.

yes I completely agree on that part. FIAT currency ICOs are highly successful in the recent past than just crypto based ICOs. Hope Luxcess will also have that option for the benefit of many small investors.

Espicallay when the market is down for example now, no one will want to sell there ETH / BTC at these kind of prices, which is why accepting FIAT will increase sales and more money into the project.

Hi,

from the beginning you Will only be able to invest in our tokens, but our vision is to implements FIAT acceptions, and we are already working on that too, so yes in future we Will also accept FIAT currencies.

Luxcess group

Thats good news. I was not aware of that. Thanks for the clarifications. Seems like Luxcess is moving in a right direction. Crypto markets are also slowly recovering. Good sign for all the ICOs.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:18:14 PM

Hello, can someone really invest now has the price is low and high. Pls, what are the cause of all this low and high price. How much can someone really now invest to be on a save side?

You can invest now, the high and low price is caused by the fluctuation of bitcoin price which has drastically reduced, investing is also a personal thing as only you can determine whether to invest or not but to be on a safe side, always invest what you can afford to loose, that's the rule of crypto  Smiley

I plan to invest as normal fiat is fiat still and the projects are still the projects of you think a project is worth investing in then btc price dois ant change that fact people are sad because they bought btc high and it’s now low but that doesn’t somehow make investments in things like luxcess less worthy of investing if u believe in them

Luxcess is accepting fiat currencies? I have not seen this information anywhere? it would be nice to include such aspects as well as credit or paypal payments. Then more and more investors will come on-board.

yes I completely agree on that part. FIAT currency ICOs are highly successful in the recent past than just crypto based ICOs. Hope Luxcess will also have that option for the benefit of many small investors.

Espicallay when the market is down for example now, no one will want to sell there ETH / BTC at these kind of prices, which is why accepting FIAT will increase sales and more money into the project.

The market seems to be picking up and positive news have been piling up in the media about the US senate making good remarks about bitcoin, which is a relief , so hopefully, things will pick up sooner than we expected, best one joins the train before it blows to a new level 
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:47:57 PM

I'm a bit curious about the royal platform where you invest your tokens after the purchase, two options are available HOLD and LXC index, it is stated that the Royal Luxcess Hold is an option where you safely store and keep your tokens, it also states that you also make profit or loose it depending on whether the tokens rise or fall, is it not similar to storing tokens on our mew or btc wallet or is there any difference

If you choose to hold LXCs on our platform you can only lose in case that price of the coins drops, on the other side there will be some rewards for holding our tokens.

Luxcess group

That's pretty good, so if the coins take a hit and you're in a minus - you'll still get rewarded for loyalty due to holding some of luxcess coins, and if crypto market does well - that would be a double winner, with the inflation of price on crypto as well as the loyalty rewards for holding LXC.

In short, its more rewards for HODlers. Thats really good and prevent certain extent of dumping. I always HODL quality tokens and coins. So for me its good even if market goes down.

If company have bright future then market movement doesn't matter. Like this some advantage peoples are investing amount without scaring to market direction.

Are you sure about that statement "if a company have bright future then market movement doesn't matter".
Isn't it the market movement that determines the future of the company?

If you are trading then have little risk about it. But here we are discussing for invest and hold theirs tokens. This market movement is always happening. So I don't think so it would be huge impact on LXC.

Even if the market decides to go down, you still have the potential to make some profit as the system will find the "best" coin to sell / buy, so even with these downwards movements - it should be interesting to see profit possible with the correct prediction of which market will go up / down

Yes. That's depends on you. How you making profit from bear market also or how you are using your strategy to avoid losses.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

Hello,

Luxcess group

Maybe you misunderstood each other.. But great that you asked that here so we clarified the issue Smiley

So yes, once again, 30% Will only be shared from profit that we make, you initial investment stays intact and if there is no plus, you don't pay anything.

Luxcess group

Yes me too, I did think 30% was a very high fee, however I am a little bit concerned as to why you are only charging fees on profits.

Not every investment you recommend is going to make a profit and this will put a massive strain on your business, if you suffer a big loss one month and everyone wants to withdraw their funds then you will be in a vulnerable position.

If you don't have the income from commissions coming in every month for successful investments then you will go out of business and face closure.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

Hello,

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

Yes me too, I did think 30% was a very high fee, however I am a little bit concerned as to why you are only charging fees on profits.

Not every investment you recommend is going to make a profit and this will put a massive strain on your business, if you suffer a big loss one month and everyone wants to withdraw their funds then you will be in a vulnerable position.

If you don't have the income from commissions coming in every month for successful investments then your business will go out of business.

True I am curious in knowing how you are protecting yourselves against such scenario. It is clear now to me how the 30% is shared. It makes more sense now at first I was concerned about the losses.

aurelius66

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:53:57 PM

Do the team's developers have active GitHub profiles?
Fleshslasher

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

No, at te moment they only have facebook, linkedin and instagram. In my opinion, they should indeed also add active GitHub profiles.
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

Hello,

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

If you don't have the income from commissions coming in every month for successful investments then your business will go out of business.

True I am curious in knowing how you are protecting yourselves against such scenario. It is clear now to me how the 30% is shared. It makes more sense now at first I was concerned about the losses.

This is why we don't invest only in one bussiness so there are very small chances that we make minus at the end of the month. But in case that it happens, we have some backup funds meant for that case.

Luxcess group
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

Unfortunately our developers for the platform must stay anonymus at the momment, because of some contract clauses that they have...
We would also rather see that they are publicly published, but we can't do that right now, we are sorry about that.. Undecided

Luxcess group
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

have just flown over the revised whitepaper. Most mistakes are probably corrected.
The new roadmap is much more detailed. I'm looking forward to the demo version of the Royal Platform on 1.6.18. I'm really curious how it all looks and will work

and on 1.12 is the luxcess party for investors. From which investment limit we will be invited? :-)
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

have just flown over the revised whitepaper. Most mistakes are probably corrected.
The new roadmap is much more detailed. I'm looking forward to the demo version of the Royal Platform on 1.6.18. I'm really curious how it all looks and will work

and on 1.12 is the luxcess party for investors. From which investment limit we will be invited? :-)

Hello,

the party is meant for everybody who Will own LXC coins, the amounts does not matter Smiley

Luxcess group
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

Unfortunately our developers for the platform must stay anonymus at the momment, because of some contract clauses that they have...
We would also rather see that they are publicly published, but we can't do that right now, we are sorry about that.. Undecided

Luxcess group

This is something which I did not expect. Because normally team members are published by the project and that will show the project as legit to certain extent. This kind of transparency will boost investor sentiments.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

Luxcess group

Being transparent is must for boosting the investors confidence. I am really hoping for Luxcess to work around on their contract to make sure to publicly publish the details of the team. It will help Luxcess in a big way.
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

Luxcess group

This is something which I did not expect. Because normally team members are published by the project and that will show the project as legit to certain extent. This kind of transparency will boost investor sentiments.

We Will publish one of our other developers soon, but unfortunatelly for now we can't put others, we are hoping that we Will resolve this as soon as possible to, because as you said, transparency is the key nowadays..

Luxcess group
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:14:41 PM

Luxcess group

We Will publish one of our other developers soon, but unfortunatelly for now we can't put others, we are hoping that we Will resolve this as soon as possible to, because as you said, transparency is the key nowadays..

Luxcess group

Thats already good with the first public profile. As always,its a very quick positive response from Luxcess team. Way to go. Now I am sure you will find a way to publish others details also soon.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

Thats already good with the first public profile. As always,its a very quick positive response from Luxcess team. Way to go. Now I am sure you will find a way to publish others details also soon.

Good to see the honesty and integrity of the Luxcess team and good to see they are actively looking and posting within this thread.

As you've stated above it's best to be fully transparent and honest to give investors confidence. But I understand it's still a new project which is still getting developed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: