Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:12:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoins goal to end governments?  (Read 2110 times)
15putriutami

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

Many say it like that. And from a government point of view it would be that way too. Because bitcoin can not be controlled by the government and could be a weapon that will strike back the government. I mean the government thinks it could be bitcoin disrupt the economy in the country.
load1ng

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

Bitcoin are not really intended to end some things, it is actually aimed for improvement. Yes bitcoin was designed not to need a central authority. But that doesn't mean bitcoin is gonna end government.
Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

bitcoin is not to end government,but bitcoin is going to be used as a medium of transaction globally very soon
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

I do not think so! The goal of bitcoin is not to end the government. That does not work, and we do not want that to happen. The goal of bitcoin now is to achieve high prices creating a new breakthrough. Bitcoin's target is $ 10,000.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

i think it can't to end the government, we know that government is always find the bad of bitcoin, and right now bitcoin is banned in some of the country, its because bitcoin doesn't have an office that government can check if something happen ( criminal using bitcoin as their payment, corruption ) so of the bitcoin will end the government its like an impossible goal

Marvelio

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

why stop the government, if that's the case I will return your question as to where to stop bitcoin. we live need all things for the common good. with the bitcoin I just hope through bitcoin, we will avoid future financial crises that save all economies in the world. The government must work side by side with bitcoins and other crypto currencies. not eliminating one good thing that already exists.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

I don't think that's the end goal for bitcoins. Rather it is adding an alternate decentralized monetary system that doesn't need banks to operate. Only the people will operate this kind of technology. Bitcoins give back the ownership of their money to the people.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

I don't think bitcoin can be successful to eliminate the government system, government is a useful tool to maintain the peace of one country specially the rerelationship with the other nation. We love bitcoin because government has no control over it and I am happy with this setting. But if bitcoin plan to stop the system of the government that is a hard thing to do and impossible to happen.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

Off course use of bitcoins will change existing economy situation. But i'm sure there’s no goal to end governments
EzzNju

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

I think rather than eliminate governments, bitcoin and particularly blockchain technology can be used to compliment govts.More so in making quick payments of government services.Imaging all the money that wiil be saved if printing of money ends
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

I think that OP have misunderstood the Bitcoin and its technology. The main aid of Bitcoin and Blockchain is to remove the Banking manipulation in transactions and giving more secure and low transaction fees for all financial transactions.
Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.

But do we really want that?

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)
Bitcoin can't end the government because government needs to protect and sevure the safety of the people in the country. Bitcoin cannot end tye government because it is the one who facilitate the records and the who provided the infrastructure that needednin the country. Government is powerful so, bitcoin cannot end government even bitcoin can provide money for poor people.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)
This is a big truth hat many people are saying that bitcoin is a illegal and government of many countries are near to ban of remove from.the online world with hard restricted rules .
But Im actual already many countries government made bitcoin legal to use because they have no option to stop the use of the bitcoin , even they can make rule to no to use bitcoin but in Actual they can't stop people to use it .
So for the most of the government, it is a big need that they declare bitcoin to be use under many restrictions .
So here we should not think about this matter that governments are going to remove bitcoin in any way .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Fakrull

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

I do not think, bitcoin is created like a bank in terms of transactions, will be nicer and better bitcoin than in bank,
Bitcoin is made to facilitate transactions and not under government auspices, the government feels it is destroyed just bitcoin because of losing rivals with banks and no input to the country.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:25:31 PM

I don't really think that bitcoins want to end government rather those people who wants to sell and buy drugs, weapons and people online are the ones who make issues between bitcoin and the government because if they do something bad with bitcoin it will alarm the government because government wants a peaceful lives for their people.

Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

not the goal of bitcon to end the government because bitcoin wants to help people and no one wants bitcoin but only helps people.
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:34:32 PM

rather, it is not. bitcoin was created not to end the government, in order to circumvent it as a system in the implementation of transactions.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

End banks, yes, because bitcoin doesn't need banks to be used. But i don't thinl bitcoin will end governments, because governments don't only have to regulate money in a country, and apart from economy, other ministries still need to be organised and bitcoin won't play a major role there.
Bitcoin never had the goal of destroying the government and, besides that, he is not able to do this. Also, bitcoin and other crypto currency can not destroy banks. People who write this seem to have no idea how government agencies and banks work. Banks and governments are an indispensable attribute of each state, and it is better not to conflict with the state of bitcoins and all the crypto-currencies, because the result will obviously not be in favor of the crypto currency. The state as a form of social structure and government as a way of a concrete organization of such a device has not yet been succeeded in destroying anyone, and they have existed for thousands of years. Bitcoin and crypto currency can only be introduced into this system of social device in an evolutionary way, and no more.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:47:39 PM

not to end government, but bitcoin is more convenient and easy to pay for in the form of digital coin.
Tanjima

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

I don't thinl bitcoin will end governments, because governments don't only have to regulate money in a country, and apart from economy, other ministries still need to be organised and bitcoin won't play a major role there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: