Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 07:20:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoins goal to end governments?  (Read 2109 times)
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

in fact,bitcoin can have a big impact on changing banks.but its goal is not to eliminate the governments.because ministries need to be organised and bitcoin won't play a major role there. Smiley
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:12:47 PM

Thats not possible, Government will still overpower bitcoin
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

Not to end the government but to end the transaction thru banks.Bitcoin goal is to give a faster and easy transaction and also the assurance that your money is in safe investment.And also bitcoin goal is to help the unemployed people to have a source of income.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:30:46 AM

I really dont think bitcoin was designed to end the gorvenment.it was created or built to end the rate of poverty and the moneytry system around the world and mayb probably the bank.but government?i dont think so,the point is the government shouldn't have to regulate money in a country alone just the economy.but bitcoin is only a network that enables a new payment systerm and completly digital money.Rather than ending the government the main motive of bitcoins is to end the dominance of Governments itself,bitcoin was created to end the way banking system works and provide a new system of payments.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:11:12 AM

I think it's the government that will stay in power over the bitcoin. Because the government has the power to ban the circulation of bitcoin in a country. There is a possibility when governments of all countries work together for that. Because the main element of a state is the existence of government so I think bitcoin will never be able to end the government.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
nurbay

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:03:15 AM

I do not think so. Actually, Bitcoin and the caretaker can make peace as long as there are regulations and regulations that support each other.
The government needs to review Bitcoin, and its use can be granted permission to use in a country, it will definitely benefit all parties.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:08:54 AM

I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.

But do we really want that?

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)

I think not, and it is certainly not possible, you see the government has the control over almost everything within the state. I believe disregarding government is not the aim of bitcoin.

catcoin524

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:35:12 AM

i believe one government will fully implement the world of crypto to aware day to day lives
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:44:06 AM

For me, bitcoin is not created for the purpose of ending the government, government is there to ensure and promote the general welfare of the community. Bitcoin is the new digital currency that we can use to buy products to selected merchants who accepts it or make it is an investment.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:51:49 AM

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)
No, definitely not. The goal of bitcoin is not to end the fiat money or end the government but to help the people, the way they live anf the way they used their money. Bitcoin is very helpful to human it makes our way of living much easier than normal, we can pay bills in just a click, buy a products online with the use of bitcoin, etc.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:52:35 AM

I do not think so. I think Bitcoin's main goal is to make it easy to make transactions and now it can be used as an investment asset. I really do not want this to happen. Because I also still want my country governed by the government. And Bitcoin will never end the government.

voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

An interesting point of view, but I think that everything in the world is not accidentally happening, quite possibly we are standing on the border of grandiose changes in the world order. In the process of the evolution of society, at different times, various methods were used to control people, religions, powerful armies, national money. All this is relevant for its era, we are waiting for the BTC era.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

Bitcoin can never end any government neither is the goal. Why???. We the people are government. Bitcoin was created to empower the people, i.e government by decentralizing power, giving power and control back to the people from the bereaucrates.

For me it is negative because government control the country and they can do whatever they want to control their people.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

Maybe the meaning of to end the government is don't let the government have authority to bitcoin. Ending the government is a large problem itself. How to end the government if btc is accepted by some government in the world. There are countries that accepts bitcoin presence inside their country. If bitcoin's goal is to end the government it could be a problem to the entire system inside and outside computers. You are right where infrastructure budget came from if government is gone and so many more activities that came from the help of tax.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

First and foremost, bitcoin is a digital currency and not a governing body. Secondly, bitcoin cannot be totally regulated and its purpose is to provide a secure way of transfering money. With this, i don’t see any thing that would imply bitcoin’s goal to be ending government.

Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will change something so drastically. All the same, the institution of government was formed over the course of centuries. And to change something now it is also very time consuming, or we need a breakthrough technology, without any problems associated with it.
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

Bitcoin can never end any government neither is the goal. Why???. We the people are government. Bitcoin was created to empower the people, i.e government by decentralizing power, giving power and control back to the people from the bereaucrates.

I think bitcoin's goal is to be decentralized, and I don't think it is developed to end the governments. Without the government, there will be no way to maintain order and to impose justice.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:15:03 AM

This is definitely not true.  Government plays a vital role in country's economic status, peace and order, education, business, and other fields concerning in growth and development of country.  Besides, bitcoin might be a possible partner of government in reducing poverty and solving different crimes related to poverty.  Cryptocurrency might be a Government partner in developing new technologies specifically through the presence of ethereum platform that opens an opportunity to launch different projects with high technology equipments and tools  that solve daily difficulties we encountered in our past-face world.  Maybe if bitcoin is widely accepted and legalize, we do not need banks but we surely need Government to run our country. 
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

No, how could you think that way
It is not ending governmental system, we just make it easier. Not always dependant on bank monopoly system
Payment will be seamless comfortable and a lot easier like never before

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

First and foremost, bitcoin is a digital currency and not a governing body. Secondly, bitcoin cannot be totally regulated and its purpose is to provide a secure way of transfering money. With this, i don’t see any thing that would imply bitcoin’s goal to be ending government.
yeah but I think developer certainly would not think that far, but imagine that bitcoin system is decentralitation and can not be controlled, while it is different from the wishes of the government that controls everything? you know that bitcoin can not be totally regulated right? so I think the bitcoin or blockchain financial system with the government is very different? that means there is a competition there, but I think the government will always win
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: