Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:44:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoins goal to end governments?  (Read 2104 times)
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:32:03 AM

I do not think that Bitcoin's goal is to end the government, Bitcoin is supporting the government to help the economy grow and people's livelihoods will improve in the future.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.

But do we really want that?

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)

I think doesn't mean to put and end to the government because bitcoin only affects the economy and financial state of the country. Banks will be the one affected or the one bitcoin competes with not the governance of the people in the position. So I hope that both the government and cryptos will do their jobs side by side
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

Bitcoin have a long life, i think in next future will positionate in the economy of many countries... And that will be magic Cheesy
AurumService

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

Nothing and no one can destroy government, no technolgy. There are those who command and those who obey. But bitcoins can dramatically change the current structure of workforce and financial flows. There will be just more space for making money and more opportunities for spending them.
zhundy

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

I think bitcoin is not designed to end the government but instead improve the world’s monetary syatem. I think the goverment should support bitcoin by updating our policies to adapt this new system. I believe through bitcoin, we will avoid future financial crisis saving all the economies in the world. The government should work side by side with bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Bitcoin is gold.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:06:00 PM

I don’t think the reason why Bitcoin was made is to end governments. It was made to make our transactions easier, for short the monetary system of different countries around world. It would only end up terminating banks but not the governments.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)
without the government, an infrastructure will not run in the same way, it may be that you say that the therapy is already the responsibility of the government
Cuman86

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:21:01 PM

will be difficult if the people in a country without government, there will be no continuity and security will not be maintained. possibilities that disturbed the banking system such as the conversion of conventional currency transaction tools to the virtual currency.karena if that happens bank functions will be replaced and it will affect the economy .
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

If Bitcoin's goal will end the government it seems like everyone will never try to use Bitcoin at this point.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

Bitcoin is not created to end any government as far as I know. And I think that the government are just scared how bitcoin can give ordinary citizens of the country freedom and anonymity in their transactions. Bitcoin is helping people to earn money in investments and trades that the government can't put tax on.
peymanrmi

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

bitcoin is a pioneer of decentralized services but the end of government I think is a philosophy and depends on humans view to the world and their connection and behavior with each other
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:27:02 PM

The bitcoin's goal is to remodel the financial or monetary system and not deal with the issues of politics. But it is the job of the government to help people and be fair to everyone. So I hope that they give bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency a chance before they ban it all. Working side by side not only to remodel the economy but the whole society for the better.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:07:27 AM

Bitcoin isn't in control nor it can take down. No matter what government do, they become tired and at the end they lose hope .So bitcoin can end governments but this is not practical to happen.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:12:50 AM

Bitcoin can never end any government neither is the goal. Why???. We the people are government. Bitcoin was created to empower the people, i.e government by decentralizing power, giving power and control back to the people from the bereaucrates.

I think bitcoin's goal is to be decentralized, and I don't think it is developed to end the governments. Without the government, there will be no way to maintain order and to impose justice.
Bitcoin has no goal to make government end. If government end then who will manage our country.
We are very need government mate it will never stop government. Better we hope government support bitcoin and they can support each other.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:25:37 AM

Crypto does not want to totally end governments, we still need governments to administer this world for infastructure or moving foward for the country, crypto want to work in harmony with the government, and at the same time provide another type of alternative to everyone in this world but we can see the problem now which is that governments want to ban the cryptos from growing totally and not finding ways to work together with them.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:30:05 AM

That's not entirely true. Governments are unlikely to be able to destroy, and bitcoin will not be able to do so. But the distribution of forces in the world bitcoin can do. It will be able to change the structure of state institutions. For example, the financial institution will undergo huge changes, if not disappear. And of course over the banking hegemony.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

There is a possibility that governments would end bitcoin but i really dont get the idea of how a digital currency would end a government. How can this be even possible???
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:46:33 AM

Bitcoins goal is to be the new form of currency and not to replace anything in this world. The government plays a vital role in regulating and oraginizing things, we just need for it to accept and co-exist with bitcoin.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:13:02 AM

i dont think so . people only wants to invest here and earn some money bitcoin also taxfree safe and easy
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:25:09 AM

I dont think bitcoin will end government because bitcoin is not a threat to the people in the country instead it helps those people who don not have job, many of them  are leaving with bitcoin because it ia the source of their income to fulfill their needs. And I think bitcoins purpise is help those people ho are needed to earn money and wants to help to grow the money that the users invest.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: