Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world.  (Read 2173 times)
akiraminai (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:33:19 AM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:21:19 PM

Many have claimed bitcoin's adoption is fueled by the public losing faith in economists, experts, governments and corporations. As institutions people rely upon fail, they may increasingly resort to extremism and other alternatives. This could explain a rise of extremist groups and alternate lifestyles prevalent in this era.

What some deem human culture may simply reflect necessity and need. Bitcoin may not adapt nor change human culture. It could emerge as a preferred option if it solves problems relating to currency transaction, store of value and limited supply better than its competition. In that crypto's success in the world could be one of "survival of the fittest". Bitcoin survives and perhaps succeeds as it is the best suited to do so in a world where those living in poverty often have few or no options.

Bitcoin may not be perfect, but its transfer fees and taxes are still far lower than its competition. That could be a primary reason for its success and why it may be someday recognized around the world?
ezekhiele

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:30:49 PM

Yes! There is a possibility that bitcoin will be recognized around the world, if the government will legalize bitcoin in ones country, seminars about bitcoin will be done and industries,factories,malls will accept bitcoin as a payment. So, in that way bitcoin will be known and lots of people will be interested in bitcoin.

litolmarauder16

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:50:12 AM

Yes. If one country starts to legalize the use of bitcoins, other countries might as well do the same. This will lead to a new competition in the transaction of fees around the world. Bitcoin will be a huge success if those who have enough knowledge and experience about this will be able to spread awareness to beginners and to those people who want to invest money in an unconventional way.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world?
Yes there's a big chance that bitcoin will certainly be recognized by majority of the people for each countries. And this is just the start, year 2017 has been progressive and productive to bitcoin. The governments are starting to state their interest of taxing it which is I'm on two different sides if I'll be happy because they are recognizing it or I'll be sad because bitcoin will be regulated.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:39:06 AM

Yup! It's not impossible for all the nations to recognized not only bitcoin but also cryptocurrency as a whole. But in my opinion, I think it will not come to the point that all countries will just dump their fiat making it valueless and switch to btc so instantly. If this scenario really happens, I'm sure that we will undergo a slow process for eliminating the existing fiat in the system while adapting the blockchain technology at the same time.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:48:47 AM

im taking two meanings from the op's question.

yes it is possible that bitcoin will be recognised by more and more people across the world.

no bitcoin will not be recognised as a form of 'legal tender' or official world currency or even as a legitmate currency of any country.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

Many have claimed bitcoin's adoption is fueled by the public losing faith in economists, experts, governments and corporations. As institutions people rely upon fail, they may increasingly resort to extremism and other alternatives. This could explain a rise of extremist groups and alternate lifestyles prevalent in this era.

What some deem human culture may simply reflect necessity and need. Bitcoin may not adapt nor change human culture. It could emerge as a preferred option if it solves problems relating to currency transaction, store of value and limited supply better than its competition. In that crypto's success in the world could be one of "survival of the fittest". Bitcoin survives and perhaps succeeds as it is the best suited to do so in a world where those living in poverty often have few or no options.

Bitcoin may not be perfect, but its transfer fees and taxes are still far lower than its competition. That could be a primary reason for its success and why it may be someday recognized around the world?
Well I don't totally agree with that assumptions that why bitcoin is being recognized around the the world today is due to the fact that people are loosing interest in the  economist, experts and government and co-operations as institutions that people rely on failed them.
I think the popularity of bitcoin comes mostly due to the fact that bitcoin give the people around the world the opportunity of have a secondary currency to do they online transactions with was, and the possibility of having to enhance they financial life through a technology that has great potentials to transform the world financial system.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

I don't think bitcoin will be ever recognized by the entire world. Probably a handful of countries will adopt that but majority of the countries will turn their back to bitcoin. Because Banks are already seeing bitcoin as a big threat to their business. SO they will push the governments of their own country not to legalize bitcoin. Bankers have a strong lobby in any government because they fund the majority of the government activities. Government will have to listen to them.

There are already few countries like Israel, Morocco, Bangladesh who have already banned bitcoin to be used in their country. In 2018, I see the list is increasing. because not all governments are progressive like Japan. So the governments will prefer to ban it instead of providing a proper framework to their citizens.

ongels

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

Yes of course it would happen, We are in high tech generation, vital information's new updates, new trends rapidly disseminate through the help of internet, this is the most fascinating type of technology we are getting in.Smiley It makes our life simple. Wink 
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:28:22 AM

im taking two meanings from the op's question.

yes it is possible that bitcoin will be recognised by more and more people across the world.

no bitcoin will not be recognised as a form of 'legal tender' or official world currency or even as a legitmate currency of any country.

As a legitimate currency, I would not expect that to happen and everything about bitcoin would end up more like a stock and then leave it in the open for people to keep doing whatever they like, while the government end up taxing it. Currency aspect of bitcoin would not be something we will really see that much but I am sure some real believers will keep making transactions gradually in bitcoin.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

Once people see its need, ur might and probably acceoted and recognized by the world. But as of the moment people are still used into more traditional way of buying and selling goods and products. If we will be looking at it fully accepted by the people surely there will be easier trading from ine country to another. There will also be rising new millionaire people that came from internet guy society. There will be people whose going to be richer and have a better living than their life before.
allaine99

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

Let's first take the understanding that not every country is ruled by democracy, in which the people may have the power to own anything. Let's take North Korea as an example. Internet is not even available to regular citizens. It is possible for Bitcoin to be recognized, but to be legal everywhere is going to take a few more decades.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

Lets see if Bitcoin will be the defacto currency or if it will be the UN implementing a global currency.
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

If this happen, well bitcoin world would be a huge success (actually its alady a big success eventhough its value is flactuating). I already imagining that bitcoin will reach an unbelievable increase in value. Also, i also seeing the vision of third world country will benefit from it. Possible, those in this country, will be able to learn in the process and will help them to gain extra in this. As if now, this vision is still out of reach, due most of the people are afraid if taking a risk. Just hoping have more positive future

AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:00:32 AM

No one knows what will be the future of bitcoin.
So maybe it will recognized around the world or maybe not. Recognizing bitcoin is not that simple because some countries are not agree and have lack of knowledge about bitcoin.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

One thing that is sure is that Bitcoin is here to stay no matter what will happen. Bitcoin may one day lost its prime position in the cryptocurrency market due to another rival taking in more value and interest from the people but Bitcoin will never die as it is carrying the very symbol of the blockchain technology. With all of the hypes surrounding Bitcoin, I would say that it has not yet fully arrived in the mainstream scene and that is good thing because the infrastructures required for the coming in of the mainstream can be enormous and right now the whole Bitcoin network remains to be not yet ready. Now, would it be possible that all people around the world can be using Bitcoin? I think that can be far-pitched and it may not really happen that way since we are so diverse and our differences and barriers can be factors not to make that dream come true. Nevertheless, there is no need to make Bitcoin known to all people of the whole world and just capturing a sizable market maybe enough.
CuteBaby123

Merit: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

I am into those who said YES. Bitcoin will be recognized around the globe by the next coming years and all people would know it and be able to be part of it. Bitcoin has a good standing in the digital world and has been affecting the stock market all over the world. As to contribute, I will raise the awareness of people about Bitcoin's advantages to people.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

I've read somwhere that about 2 millions people in the world are using bitcoin. It's not much when you compare it with overall number of inhabitanst in the world and the second thing this number is probably concentrated in just few countries in the world, probably those the most developed, although there are bitcoiners on all continents.
Still we can see that the numbe of users is increasing all the time as well as the interest for bitcoin so we might expect some further progress to be made. Maybe it will be not used in every country in the world but it's definetely not anonimous anymore.

malaj
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

We can around the world with bitcoin. Don't imagine but it will be reality if you work hardly. I think no much money to get many profits from bitcoin. We start from free coin maybe we can join in bounty Smiley

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: