Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world.  (Read 2173 times)
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:03:34 PM

The popularity of bitcoin gets wider as days passes by so I think there is really a possibilities that bitcoin will be recognized around the world. I think since now that government are looking into bitcoin as well as social media starting to talk about it people's interest are now turning to crypto currencies which is a good sign that sooner adaptability of bitcoin will be very much wider

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

I think if this was to happen that it will contribute to the raise of bitcoin's value. The more in demand a thing is, the more pricey it gets. Still, it is practically an advantage for some bitcoin holders since it's value could increase beyond their selling price.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
Im sensing a world which is very futuristic and the payments, buying stuff and everything related to purchase will be done with the help of algorithms and government would be polite to accept it worldwide as people's choice. :-)

The human culture and trades always have been in parallel line if not hand in hand so its really important one for that one. It could happen that we may see only one currency throughout the world and there will be no dominance of one country over another just because there currency is higher in value. So we will need no denominations, currency exchanges etc etc. In short everything is going to be fun. :-D

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

The bitcoin future contracts has already exposed bitcoin to a good part of the world, something that people thinked were a ponzi or were avoiding the last years now is picking their attention. I do believe once we get bitcoin at NASDAQ, the market can change very fast, for sure 2018 will be an amazing year to bitcoin and crypto since we can achieve much more places and be recognized and accepted.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

Yes, there is a chance it can happen in the future, if Bitcoin won't be recognized by all people around the world, its technology will be, and the humans will use it to create the currency better fits their needs. Bitcoin is money like any other currency, but a digital and decentralized one, so it's already adapted to 'human culture', maybe what isn't adapted to this is the technology many people don't have access or interest for.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

The possibility is so big thats why bitcoin is being a subject of massive black propaganda by mainstream media and PR from big banks around the world. As the pressure will rise the curiousity and awareness of public viewers we can do much by promoting cryptocurrency and depend from such attack. Recognition will sure be reachable after a tons of adaptation worldwide.
W4terhouse

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

The last year it has been recognized all over the world caused by it´s giant growth. I´m quite sure that i wouldn´t had been in this recognized state if that has not happened. Everyone want to have a piece of the cake. But especially in the investment sector.

btcmayumana

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:02:54 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 08:47:07 PM by btcmayumana

Maybe, but i think possibility is not really good for now. We can take an example paypal, paypal has been popular since 10 years more as being online digital payment method. But i don't think all people recognized this method to their family or friends as it's alternative option only.
Bitcoin has all of it to become popular currency with accepted in major countries, but it need many improvement still. Maybe in 10 years later we can see this happen.
soros017

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

Well, that's our goal, right? And we have the conditions to make that happen. Otherwise, hundreds of developers and ourselves would be wasting our time here. I myself would like to create a service to increase Bitcoin adoption, but that's for a future when I have more experience and capital available for that kind of investment.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

With the development of bitcoin now I think bitcoin will be famous all over the world, now almost 10% of the world's population have used bitcoin even many of them have enjoyed a very large result of them berpastisipasi in bitcoin, Thus a very large postive impact which the bitcoin users get nowadays can get other people interested in joining bitcoin projects so that bitcoin will become more and more famous all over the world. Every day the number of bitcoin users is growing and the average they come from different countries makes it a lot of people in the world to use bitcoin.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?Given the presence of Bitcoin which was greeted with great enthusiasm by the people of the world and its excellent progress is a picture of Bitcoin in the future, even tends to grow and better known by other world population. I think Bitcoin has the ability to sustain the economy of the world community.
Given the presence of Bitcoin which was greeted with great enthusiasm by the people of the world and its excellent progress is a picture of Bitcoin in the future, even tends to grow and better known by other world population. I think Bitcoin has the ability to sustain the economy of the world community.
W4terhouse

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

It has a lot of possibilities for the world economy. But never forget the people not working with computers, or have no skills with computers.
For them BTC is much to complicated. You will never teach and tell them about the good sides of BTC because it is much to far away. The only thing the "normal" people will think about you is "Nerd"  Wink

Don´t get me wrong, i´m very positive about BTC, but i know only few people who are the same way. All the others say "puh, i won´t get this".

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:07:41 PM

Well for sure the bitcoin price today is very cheap, if all of the people in the world all known the bitcoin the price today is like a million dollars i guess because there are just few people in the world that are using bitcoins imagine if all people using it. that would be nice.
samsgrant

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

I believe that bitcoin is already gaining recognition around the world. However I don't feel as though it will reach a state where it is adopted by the majority of the world for quite some time, or in fact ever. Recognition and adoption are very different. Bitcoins success can be attributed to its revolutionary design and nature.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

I think the day that bitcoin is recognized around the world is not too far away. Bitcoin and blockchain technology are creating a revolution in payment and application in new areas. Bitcoin is increasingly accepted by the international community and used extensively in a variety of services. I hope that our country will soon accept the bitcoin in payment so that my people can keep up with the development of other advanced countries in the world.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

If bitcoin would be recognized around the world I would still promote and ask my family members to get to know more about bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies because it would be beneficial to them. And of course apply its usage and for what it was created for.
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

I think the day that bitcoin is recognized around the world is not too far away. Bitcoin and blockchain technology are creating a revolution in payment and application in new areas. Bitcoin is increasingly accepted by the international community and used extensively in a variety of services. I hope that our country will soon accept the bitcoin in payment so that my people can keep up with the development of other advanced countries in the world.
Bitcoin really change the world and it will recognised even the small country or and ordinary person will do, after that bitcoin will really be helpful in the world especially when it comes to payment of bills, transferring money and can be widely use in trading.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

That is my bigdream that bitcoin will recognize around the world. How could you imagine, if all people know about bitcoin do you think they will work to there professional work. Then imagine if all people around the world will know about bitcoin, what will be the bitcoin price.

Maybe bitcoin will be not exist for long year.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

If bitcoin would be recognized around the world I would still promote and ask my family members to get to know more about bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies because it would be beneficial to them. And of course apply its usage and for what it was created for.

That's good if bitcoin recognize through out the world bitcoon will be known to all the people. Actually that time you no need to suggest your family or friends. We need to find the e-commerce sites and others should accept the bitcoin as payment option that is the real growth of the bitcoin buddy.
Simply known to all the people will not help the bitcoin community and investors.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

Bitcoin will do have a chance to be recognized by all people around the globe, because its getting famous as you can see more influential people is talking about bitcoin in there social media account. Also some country include mine (Philippines) is bringing news about bitcoin so i think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be adopted by Humans.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: