Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:34:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world.  (Read 2178 times)
xnuggets

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:52:28 PM

Adaptation is first thing that will happen in one country, where as it will be entertained by many persons and seminars will be made. In connection with this, it will make bitcoin more interesting and other countries will get interested. In addition, there will be many users as they adapt bitcoin as a medium of exchange, also how will be pricing of bitcoin will be like if many people are already in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future, there is a possibility of world acceptance.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

currently the Japanese state has made bitcoin as a virtual currency that can be used officially this is one of the factor of bitcoin price is very high. and can imagine what would happen if in some other countries willing to follow the japanese state by making bitcoin as a virtual currency that can be used officially. I think the bitcoin price will be higher than the current price. certainly with the number of countries that legalize bitcoin of course will be many investors who will invest in it on the one hand this is an advantage for the bitcoin users but on the other hand the competition will be more uncontrollable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:20:12 PM

Yes it is possible and what is more I believe that it will happen in future and bitcoin will be treat as normal currency in most places where we can purchase something.

plasmafrog75

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
I always thought that one day in the future Bitcoin would be accepted in the future all over the world. That day will be the day when the sublimation of our boom will be, we will have our own holidays to remember the founding of Bitcoin.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:30:02 PM

We can around the world with bitcoin. Don't imagine but it will be reality if you work hardly. I think no much money to get many profits from bitcoin. We start from free coin maybe we can join in bounty Smiley
I think bitcoin is already recognized by countries that why a lot of countries make bitcoin legal and also rich companies are joining bitcoin so if someone join bitcoin and they make it legal so it’s also a kind of recognition because it’s a great honor for bitcoin that they are accepting bitcoin with respect and I’m sure in this year a lot of more countries will accept bitcoin because the way it’s going to deliver its services to the world it must be recognized.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:29:13 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
Maybe yes. People will acknowledge the existence of bitcoin around the globe if only it will become legally accepted all over the world. It will be the country's government responsible to make bitcoin be recognizable. Implementing the legality of bitcoin is a big advantage to make it popular in the public. Giving some awareness to the people about how bitcoin works and how valuable it is will somehow enlighten the people.
Deepiefface10

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:44:27 PM

bitcoin is made to be out of control and no one can edit it so recognized idea is bad more me. it is better now some day price bump and after few hours it dump.

you can earn and lost fast

█ BSHA3 █
Bitcoin Codebase Using SHA3-256 Algorithm
▬▬ The first sha3d crypto ▬▬
https://bsha3.com
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:03:12 PM

Sooner or later it will be recognized all over the world as the economy of other countries will starts to grow and expanding their market. Even if those countries who has a poor environment will still know about Bitcoin through newspapers but one thing is lack to them. The knowledge about of the computers, so it will still be impossible to teach them if they don't know anything about computers.

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:21:33 PM

Actually, we hope that the governments will  recognized bitcoin as a legal currency and used among all  in this world. Especially with the existence of significant problems in the economy of many countries and with a presence large proportion of poverty . In otherwise, many people are in need of making money in easy ways.
 Moreover, there is always a possibility to achieve this idea that may change the world economy to the best and this will have a good consequence for users of cryptocurrencies  which some of them became scared because of the refusal of governments to recognize bitcoin and the others currencies.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:15:21 AM

Bitcoin is getting accepted by the people around the world because their economies are failing as a result of political failures and unfulfilled promises by their leaders. In so many countries political systems are failing due to the lack of good economic management and competency for administration. therefore, elites must join the revolution such as bitcoin to fly above the failed economy.   
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:31:51 AM

Yes of course because Bitcoin is the most popular coin in almost anywhere either on social media, in the news and investments. Here in my country Bitcoin is mainstream but some are in fear, uncertain and doubt because of the fake news spread by FUDster's, scammers and fraud. Well in terms of contribution for the success of Bitcoin in adapting human culture I teaches everyone interested here in my location there were 2 of them who were really interested and I brought them here in this forum but actually they were three of them because the teacher teaches his brother too and the other random guy I taught I think they spread the good news too because that is what I told them to teach everyone arroun who are interested. For now someone got interested she's my neighbor an elementary teacher and also want to learn more about Bitcoin. I want to help make this community becoming bigger and bigger even though it already was.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:43:57 AM

Yes! There is a possibility that bitcoin will be recognized around the world, if the government will legalize bitcoin in ones country, seminars about bitcoin will be done and industries,factories,malls will accept bitcoin as a payment. So, in that way bitcoin will be known and lots of people will be interested in bitcoin.

yes you are right, in those ways bitcoin will be possibly recognized around the world.And maybe it is best if the bitcoin itself has a commercial in the televisions and other media about its feature so all stores will accept it also.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:53:56 AM

yes, Bitcoin is a digital currency and is now crowded around the world with more investors investing in bitcoin and bitcoin enthusiasts growing the possibility of bitcoin will be accepted by all countries.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:08:59 AM

Yes it is really possible for bitcoin to be recognized around the world  and even now many are now starting to adopt bitcoin as well as other cryptos other countries even starting to divery their market into digital currencies. For me my contribution would be educating some of my friends and family about bitcoin and help them learn how to invest and earn from it

superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:27:12 AM

There's a huge possibility that in the near future, the recognition or even appreciation towards Bitcoin would cover the entire world. When that time comes, its usage would be more prevalent compared to what we have today. Hopefully, people would genuinely know the structure of Bitcoin as to not abuse its worth and be able to maximize its benefit. When it comes to its mass adoption, I'm all up for it; but we should all know that with more people being involved there are certain consequences that comes with it. Take for a fact its value. It may not be as high or as volatile if more people actually owns Bitcoin.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:29:22 AM

of course there is a chance actually a big chance that all around people in the world will know about bitcoin within no time.  for sure there will be many investors in the near future based on the value and the security of the bitcoins Smiley
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:37:37 AM

i thInk that is the dream for us all cryptocurrency users. even if we are not users of bitcoin if it can be recognized then it can also elevate the whole of crytpocurrency to new heights. Also if it can be recognized then it might also be a global currency for people to use

Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

The only thing we can contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture is by means of raising awareness about bitcoin. To be able for  them to become interested is by educating them about cryptos and on how to use it and what is the purpose of it to their lives. So if this would be possible then we can help everyone and bitcoin to be fully recognize and usable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:00:05 AM

I believe that bitcoin can be recognized by all people around the world, and I think it will not take long to happen, maybe just after few year.  And I think i can contribute by introducing bitcoin to others and tell them what benefits it can give to many people and how it can help people to reach their dreams.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:15:48 AM

I believe it will that's why I am joining it now to show that I recognize bitcoin as part of economic environment. Imagining how it is recognized around the world is something I'm looking forward too. Its beginning to show the world today. It gives a lot of opportunities to everyone who joined and believe its benefits. I know bitcoin through a friend and I'm starting to introduce it also to my friends. Its just so heart-warming to help and earn at the same time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: