Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world.  (Read 2175 times)
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:35:08 AM

There is a chance but at the same time it's difficult for it to happen since , there are many countries in opposition to this norm thus it will be hard for them to cooperate.

It's very possible that most of the countries will come and accept bitcoins , since it's users are growing in numbers and government is nothing but embrodment of the demands of it's creators i.e. the people , this government acceptment should come with people's acceptance.

As for my contribution I would love to tell my relatives small kids and aquaintaces about the digital currencies since most of them are unfazed by the idea of it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:55:38 AM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
Bitcoin is gaining popularity in the world right now, there is hype for bitcoin. Things are starting to change, before idiotic crypto users used to panic sell whenever the price falls due to their fear of getting a loss. Now it's the normal people who again don't know anything about bitcoin creating a huge panic amongst people which leads to new FUDs, blatant assumptions and the like. Everyone here has already contributed something towards bitcoin, one would be faith, other would be the attitude of not giving up on bitcoin during depressing times. And bitcoin indirectly has rewarded the users, as we are now the wealthy new elites.

Al Amin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:11:15 AM

Yes, there is the possibility of bitcoin known by the whole world especially for those who have internet access, which is now a lot of news about bitcoin. And I have the view that the more people recognize bitcoin chances are bitcoin becomes the second currency for society.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world?
Yes there's a big chance that bitcoin will certainly be recognized by majority of the people for each countries. And this is just the start, year 2017 has been progressive and productive to bitcoin. The governments are starting to state their interest of taxing it which is I'm on two different sides if I'll be happy because they are recognizing it or I'll be sad because bitcoin will be regulated.
The chances are so huge and obvious with what we saw last year 2017. I am so hopeful to see what this year holds and how the predictions of some people who have always imagined bitcoin to grow hugely would possibly come to past. However, recognition around the world is already in play and we just have to keep seeing more and more people stepping into the crypto world to have a real taste of the system.

Still, I am sure it would be recognized by most people who have access to the internet and information about bitcoin and who really understand how everything about bitcoin works, but I would not say it is going to really be recognized by everyone around the world. The adoption is going to be a huge one in this year and coming years and the percentage of population that would adopt is even good enough to see bitcoin at the top.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Rayner77

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:03:35 AM

I believe that at this point, the world is already aware or has an idea about Bitcoin. They just really need to take the first step by making a wallet and try buying some.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

well it is good to be recognized bitcoin around the world. it has no problem in that only advantages to those who are first investors of bitcoin. they will be rich for sure. people around the world will invest in bitcoin. bitcoin supply decreased and for sure price will increase.
ParallelSquid

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

I think bitcoin right now is already recognized around the world. Its popularity have already grown big since before. What I can do is to introduce bitcoin to my friends.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

Yes it is recognized around the world so prediction, thoughts and doubts are bilateral that China banned it on their country to take their own cryptocurrency. But then, since its is recognized many investors came and invested to it that's why its price is unexplainable sometimes because of high valued money enter to the system.
MadAboutCrypto

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:07:03 PM

I think bitcoin right now is already recognized around the world. Its popularity have already grown big since before. What I can do is to introduce bitcoin to my friends.

Agree. Many people know about Bitcoin by now. But very few use it. But that will change too
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
I believe that time will come when everyone in every country knows and uses it. and of course everyone here is looking forward to that moment. Can we imagine so easily we spend our bitcoin without having to replace it first. and bitcoin will be indispensable to everyone like we need cash now.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

Yes, there is the possibility of bitcoin known by the whole world especially for those who have internet access, which is now a lot of news about bitcoin. And I have the view that the more people recognize bitcoin chances are bitcoin becomes the second currency for society.
As we are on internet era, it would really happen. The popularity of the entire crypto world really impressive and it could be more once all big merchants will start accepting this digital currency as a mode of payment. Although it took years for that to happen, but it is gonna be worthy of waiting because we can enjoy the moment as crytoworld  soar worldwide.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
doyayipaku

Activity: 340

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

I think the future will be a lot of national recognition bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently so popular and many people turn to it and daily trading on the market. The future is not far away bitcoin will be recognized by the country and become one of the popular payment methods.
vitalli

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

Taking into account countries that have already banned bitcoin, this option is not particularly realistic. Probably, it would be very cool if people around the world appreciated the value and use of crypto currency.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:52:50 PM

if that happen of course bitcoin will become global currency and everyone will invest their money to bitcoin and we all should become rich because we are know about bitcoin for a long time.. if no one banned bitcoin, bitcoin price maybe will reach $ 100k or more per coin..
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:13:06 PM

It's possible for bitcoin be recognized by all people around the world, maybe on the next 5 years. If something big really happened into bitcoin like the bitcoin price reach $100,000, it will bring a big and good news into bitcoins. The world will notice it and start going ham about bitcoin.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

If things are not like today, it's easy for bitcoins to be recognized in almost all the world. But because of the regulation of several countries, as well as the different policies between camps that support cryptocurrency as well as those opposing the cryptocurrency. Of course, it is a huge wall for bitcoin to be known throughout the world.

Although bitcoin's popularity has recently increased, as the price has managed to penetrate people's predictions in 2017, but still, with the exception of countries with the most bitcoin adopters, bitcoin still sounds foreign in other places.
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

For me there is a big possibilities that bitcoin recognized around the world because as of now bitcoin much more popular and have a great progress that captures others interest about bitcoin..and as a part of it now I will do my best to impart my knowledge and skills to help reaching high the value of bitcoin...
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

I think this would be great news...people would use and earn well, and bitcoin would grow even stronger and stronger
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

Yes it was already started to be recognized worldwide especially those people who were updated on internet and through the use of social medias.Its advantages like the ability to earn a huge profit made it more convincing to people to put their faith and others rely their fate on bitcoin.
As a crypto enthusiast the only thing I can contribute is to share my knowledge and ideas to those who are willing to learn about bitcoin;here in forum, to my family and friends.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

That would be great, but I'm very much aware that bitcoin has already been recognized to a lot of country so it will only take a while until it got introduced to those who are not aware. Plus bitcoin has become more popular meaning people are becoming more curious about how it works. What I can contribute is to give ideas to people who are new to btc, and spread useful information about it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: