Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:01:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world.  (Read 2180 times)
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:22:00 AM

We all know that bitcoin has a limited supply and if the bitcoin demands increase its price also increase, because it is a law of interaction between demand supply, and if bitcoin had been recognized around the world its expected to increase in a huge amount and many process in this currency would be develop and generated for all its users and investors.

okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

Yes I think there is a chance it would be known worldwide, in fact it is already starting to be known slowly around the world. The only thing I could contribute to the community is to spread the knowledge I learned with bitcoin and with trading. That’s the best thing I could offer especially to those who wants to earn and learn about digital currencies.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

Bitcoin has many supporters and well known all over the world the chances of recognizing bitcoin by all of the country is by legalizing it, for now it has not yet to happen but time will tell that all of the government in every country will recognize bitcoin and people will follow it too.
A_Green

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

The United States, Canada, Australia, the European Union Countries where bitcoin is forbidden, Iceland ,Vietnam ,Bolivia,Kyrgyzstan,Ecuador,Russia, China,and Indonesia have already adopted bitcoin, I think it is quite possible that in 10-15 years it will be adopted in the rest of the shit.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
In the next few years, bitcoin will be recognized by the whole world because bitcoin is the digital currency that will be used worldwide, if bitcoin is used all over the world then everyone will recognize bitcoin ..
if bitcoin is used all over the world then I will open a business that accepts payment using bitcoin ..
drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
I think bitcoin is already ecognized all over the world because of its popularity. Bitcoin is very popular now because it is the highest price value compared to any other cryptocurrencies and paper money. I think only sharing and promoting about bitcoin I could contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

I think bitcoin is already ecognized all over the world because of its popularity. Bitcoin is very popular now because it is the highest price value compared to any other cryptocurrencies and paper money. I think only sharing and promoting about bitcoin I could contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture.

Yes, bitcoin is already recognized in the world but there are still people who do not know it. I think the government will not make any regulations about it if they do not know it, and the fact that they make regulations of it means that they have a lot of population using that currency.
barontamago

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

It is possible that bitcoin will be known all over the world but I think that it is impossible that all government in all countries will legalize bitcoin because each countries has their own currencies, and they sees bitcoin as threats.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

Yep. I will be happy and feel so good if Bitcoin is recognized around the world for transactions and exchanges like paper currency. Almost most of the advanced countries and future technology savvy countries have adopted Bitcoin but still are yet to accept. Hope everyone will accept Bitcoin in another 2 to 3 years from now.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

Bitcoins if expected by the world will make wonders and will be good.
Bitcoin has already put economists and other businessmen into curiosity that how this digital and decentralized currency is ruling the world and practically providing people with good amount of money. Bitcoin has made life easier for most of the people who were previously living a life of unemployment and dependent on others for their financial needs. All wise people are already appreciating bitcoin and have made its usage legal.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:47:41 PM

There's a chance that a lot of people will get to know bitcoin but only a few of them will recognize it. Not everyone would give it a try considering the fact that not everyone is interested on investments. I think one of the contribution I can give to the human culture is the news I will be spreading all over the world with relation with bitcoin. They will sooner thank me for letting them know bitcoin before they die.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:06:13 PM

if bitcoin is recognized all over the globe, it will be a great experience. bitcoin will because an household name and many of the investors now will become a key player in the world economy . it will automatically bring the whole world under a global village.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:09:04 PM

If this happens, bitcoin can take on the functions of the dollar as a universal means of exchange. Initially, this was the goal. The dollar has outlived itself and now creates more problems than decides.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
brushingbanner

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

If the world starts expecting Bitcoins it’ll be really cool and easy.
goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:30:57 PM

Given the conditions of marginality in which many regions of the world live, it is difficult to think that all of humanity can come to know about the existence of bitcoin. Of course, in the big cities of the world it could be expected that the integration of new technologies in daily life may make the adoption of bitcoin by large sectors of the population more viable, but remote places in Africa, Asia and Latin America will have for a long time the access to food and basic services as their highest priority, rather than access to cryptocurrencies.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

Bitcoin to be adapted all throughout the world is a possibility. But if you are asking what is percentage of that chance then i can say for now it slim and we have to promote it in order for more people to know and understand bitcoin to the fullest level.
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:57:55 AM

I think that all cryptos will one day be recognized around the world in a prominent way. In order for this to happen we need companies whose focus and product/s revolves around attracting the majority of people who are not yet involved in Crypto. That's why I believe in this ICO's project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:25:08 AM

For Bitcoin to be accepted by everyone, it must be applied in practice. Accepted payments in many places. And importantly, the state must have control over them as a kind of asset.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:31:05 AM

If cryptocurrency would globally be recognized, I think it the financial transaction
systems would be faster and more conveniient. A lot of people would benefit with
cryptocurrencies, business would flourish, people would have additional incomes.
Investing would be more versatile, people would get more into investing since
access and availability is more easier by then.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:52:29 AM

The United States, Canada, Australia, the European Union Countries where bitcoin is forbidden, Iceland ,Vietnam ,Bolivia,Kyrgyzstan,Ecuador,Russia, China,and Indonesia have already adopted bitcoin, I think it is quite possible that in 10-15 years it will be adopted in the rest of the shit.
If this will happened many people are having an advantages to take the spot as an opportunity to make rich.Because the more people will joined the more that the investors will release their money to facillitate on buying crypto coins.And this is the start of a big impact to the crypto coins and the economy.This is the true power of crypto currency in the whole world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: