Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world.  (Read 2175 times)
Coleth

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:41:38 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 11:38:32 AM by Coleth

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

Yes, there is a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world if it will be properly dessiminated and carefully informed to the people what is bitcoin and how will be operated. So, i can contribute by introducing it to my children, family members , relatives and friends in that way i can create a chain of information and be a patient teacher to them teaching them how will it benefit them.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:48:03 AM

The world is so big that it is hard to imagine that the knowledge about Bitcoin will reach every human one day. On my mind came Amish who do not use any technology at all, but there are somemore groups of people who live the same style somewhere far from civilization.
By my opinion in next few years bitcoin become more known and useful, but it is to early to talk about worldwide interest and use of this crypto.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:53:23 AM

There is a big possiblity that it will happen in the near future, nowadays you can already feel the bitcoin fever almost any part of the world, and everyday i am pretty sure it is increasing its volume, so recognizing bitcoin all over the world isn’t far to happen, in fact it might be happening very soon. The popularity of bitcoin is rapidly increasing that even elementary students are starting to know the bitcoin world. 😊
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

Bitcoin is the future currency of blockchain technology. If Bitcoin is known by the world community, it will increase demand. And of course, this is very good when demand increases it will increase the price of Bitcoin. But for now, there are some countries that prohibit Bitcoin, making a problem for Bitcoin users in their country.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:53:39 AM

Many have claimed bitcoin's adoption is fueled by the public losing faith in economists, experts, governments and corporations. As institutions people rely upon fail, they may increasingly resort to extremism and other alternatives. This could explain a rise of extremist groups and alternate lifestyles prevalent in this era.

Bitcoin may not be perfect, but its transfer fees and taxes are still far lower than its competition. That could be a primary reason for its success and why it may be someday recognized around the world?

That is the reason why i trust bitcoin more than any other online payment method. I lose my faith on those high profile people which makes me think that they monopolize the monetary system in our society. Bitcoin gives hope to people to have a fair and honest transactions which the rich and the poor are able to do without the need of giving personal information which makes the transaction even faster.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

maybe it's possible because today many people use bitcoin around the world to recognize that bitcoin around the world has plenty to invest and many big companies will open because of this will increase bitcoin value and lots of bitcoin holders and more help bitcoin users worldwide.
This is not at all an easy thing and that it will surely take lot of time and efforts as well and after that only, we can expect such kind of thing. This thing can happen in future but sill you can’t say anything right now as it will demand that all the crypto currencies should get legal first. If that happens, this will work out in favor of all of us and above all, I will help out crypto currencies to get flourish at a significant rate then.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

maybe it's possible because today many people use bitcoin around the world to recognize that bitcoin around the world has plenty to invest and many big companies will open because of this will increase bitcoin value and lots of bitcoin holders and more help bitcoin users worldwide.
This is not at all an easy thing and that it will surely take lot of time and efforts as well and after that only, we can expect such kind of thing. This thing can happen in future but sill you can’t say anything right now as it will demand that all the crypto currencies should get legal first. If that happens, this will work out in favor of all of us and above all, I will help out crypto currencies to get flourish at a significant rate then.

If time comes that bitcoin recognized around the world, maybe our life will be easier in terms of payment and earning income. Bitcoin is all about investment and online transactions such as paying bills, sending money and paying into some reservation in different hotels, etc.
joblessphew16

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

The government will take a lot of time to adjust to it and make it usable.
hushwind

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:23:13 PM

It will be known by the world but it won’t become the official currency.
Triyavam

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

if in my opinion, of course someday bitcoin will smakin added in the know among the community, judging from the reality that now krna majority in my area thoroughly, many are interested in income from bitcoin,
bitcoin is a digital currency and is now bustling all over the world with more investors investing in bitcoin and bitcoin enthusiasts that grow the possibility of bitcoin will be accepted by all countries.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:23:05 AM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
Like the popularity of an actress and actors, bitcoin can be popular that it will be known to all the people around the globe, but to be adapted by all is quite impossible. If given all the chance to own a huge amount of money and of course a healthy body, i would like to be a resource person to bitcoin.. Travelling around the world and spreading good news about btc. Like an ambassador I guess,, But this is impossible since I dont have a resources.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:59:22 AM

Not really when much of bitcoin's competitiors are better against bitcoin in all technological terms. Yes recognition and usability I must say had been realized but most of the people are using fiats still. I believe there would be a successful payment gatewat that provides many cryptocurrency options with negligible seconds of transaction that could be really adopted for merchant through maybe some sort of scanner machine. Maybe your concern is about the price but thats the reason why it couldnt be the most recognizable assets when transaction correspond its price

ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

Most I read there is that about millioners people in all the world who use bitcoin it is not a matter when you compare it with the overall inhabitants a number in all the world and the second it is the number probably in only a few of the countries the world is probably the most develop .although there are bitcoins that all have contenent .we are still able to look at a number of users at the peak of all time as well as interest for bitcoin .so we might expect the majority further in trouble lift to be made you will not be used every country in the world .it is definitely not anonymous anymore ...
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

if there will be a chance that the world recognize bitcoin that was so good,because we know that bitcoin is better than the other currency.but then we know that only few people who know what is bitcoin all about.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:50:13 PM

if there will be a chance that the world recognize bitcoin that was so good,because we know that bitcoin is better than the other currency.but then we know that only few people who know what is bitcoin all about.
Their is a big chance because nowadays most people are using internet and active in social media page. By sharing knowledge about bitcoin we can introduced to other people the use of bitcoin. This way I know I can contribute the success of bitcoin.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

It's a good move if bitcoin is recognized and if an official status is given then it will make a revolution, we can see so many people using this bitcoin. Imagination is different reality is different, in reality there are a lot of hurdles in front of bitcoin to overcome that it takes time.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

If I do not think this bitcoin will be known all over the world because there are still countries involved in the war and the country does not have time to care about the world of the internet let alone care for this bitcoin because they are only busy holding weapons but if this bitcoin is known all over the world then this very good against Harag and bitcoin development itself

usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

It may be the happiest news for the people who are holding bitcoin by the faith it will increase atleast in future. If the bitcoin is accepted through out the world, the price of bitcoin will increase ten times from today value. Then the holder will get ten times of profit for the holding.
Emin90

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

Bitcoin gave impetus to the development of the crypto industry. He first swallow in this area and technology. For many enthusiasts use bitcoin on many transactions between a.  And I hope that at least half of humanity will use it as a substitute for paper-tools.

harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

if imagine would be very good in the know by the whole world that they know about bitcoin ,, surely many will work in bitcoin world just now big company aja already many join in bitcoin world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: