Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world.  (Read 2173 times)
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

Yes it's possible that bitcoin will recognized people around the world by joining here. But some places in the world are not yet fully recognized because of the government are not yet accepted bitcoin. So for me iam promoting bitcoin for joining a lots of campaign for knowing them that bitcoin is a very helpful and it's really authentic coin for them to have a profit.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

I would be happy to be legally recognized. The law will tax. Bitcoin will become a popular payment tool and it will make my life easier
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

Bitcoin is recognized around the world because of its high price value that attracts so many people engaging on it and because of its easy way of earning by just accessing the internet or the other way.And I could grow also in terms of profiting from the investment.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
That would be a fascinating thing if Bitcoin were recognized around the world, but this is entirely different from all the currencies converted into Bitcoin, I think there is a lot of growth in the field. Bitcoin is recognized around the world as a complicated thing.

Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:38:28 PM

I would be happy to be legally recognized. The law will tax. Bitcoin will become a popular payment tool and it will make my life easier
Yeah it will be great news for us because it will increase all the opportunities for us and it will improve our life a well. If bitcoin will be global currency and more country will adopt bitcoin then that say is no more far to see bitcoin valuable than dollar and USD, bitcoin is already popular enough to be used as way of payment and as saving for future so in given condition bitcoin we will be able to have more benefits from bitcoin, it is good to have bitcoin today as tomorrow it is going to be very expensive as much it is being popular now.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:43:56 PM

No need to imagine,whether it will occur.Just wait for couple of years,then it will come true.At that time you no need to imagine.
If it's happen,bitcoin will be used in roadsite hotels.Bitcoin is accepted in street hotels and dollar will be replaced by bitcoin.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:54:05 PM

Many have claimed bitcoin's adoption is fueled by the public losing faith in economists, experts, governments and corporations. As institutions people rely upon fail, they may increasingly resort to extremism and other alternatives. This could explain a rise of extremist groups and alternate lifestyles prevalent in this era.

What some deem human culture may simply reflect necessity and need. Bitcoin may not adapt nor change human culture. It could emerge as a preferred option if it solves problems relating to currency transaction, store of value and limited supply better than its competition. In that crypto's success in the world could be one of "survival of the fittest". Bitcoin survives and perhaps succeeds as it is the best suited to do so in a world where those living in poverty often have few or no options.

Bitcoin may not be perfect, but its transfer fees and taxes are still far lower than its competition. That could be a primary reason for its success and why it may be someday recognized around the world?
Recognition of btc around the world one day is still a dream that may not come true very soon!!

It will be altogether a different world with no restrictions on the use of btc and of course everyone of us in this forum would be on the cloud 9 !!

time will tell what's gonna happen in the future, let's hope to see such a world.

plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

This is better actually. Bitcoin would go global. As we all have observed as it runs; if demands will go high, then bitcoin price.goes high as well and this is the most perfect time to sell bitcoin, when it is on its highest price in the market.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

Yes there is a chance, i think that bitcoins will not be able to handle by the government in the future if there will be more people who are going to use it more than fiat then there will be really a huge impact on the banks because they are getting profit from the people who are depositing money on them.
CheraFaye

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

definitely yes will be recognized because bitcoin is a phenomenal now starting from the price that continues to rise selaimn it also created a lot of bitcoin new rich, this is what makes people so curious and motivate
bib24

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

With the continuous rising of its popularity it will not take long for bitcoin to be recognized around the world.

antliafightingR

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:01:01 PM

I hope that bitcoins are never recognised further as because it would then start to ruin more lifes in infective way Sad
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:03:23 PM
Merited by abayan (10)

What I see is bitcoin is already recognized around the world. Its just that some recognition is negative. Many people is still looking at bitcoin as scam, something without value and will just put the economy on deep problem. Many years ago franchising is considered scam as well. But today, its very popular and no one is considering it a cam but great opportunity once you have the money to invest.  The same thing with legitimate network marketing, and the same thing with Bitcoin right now, many people is looking at like a scam thing but time will come it will have same acceptance with franchising.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

If bitcoins will be recognized around the world then that will be the time when cryptocurrency is the currency to be used nation wide, if government will just allow this idea then it was really possible to happen.
specialfoolhardy7

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:40:27 PM

For the bitcoin recognition we need to assure first that Govt is not against it. If govt supports us then everything will be easy
trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

For the bitcoin recognition we need to assure first that Govt is not against it. If govt supports us then everything will be easy
I agree. The government is always the main reason. They control everything and if they do not like bitcoin, bitcoin will be abandoned. Bitcoin needs to prove that it is useful for not only the people but also the government. BUt I do not think that the Gov will like this idea 

rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:30:13 PM

Yes there is, bitcoins will really recognized by everyone if government will not hinder them from seeking the truth that bitcoins could really bring wealth to everyone and if you are good in trading then you will surely get rich within just a few months.

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:00:41 PM

Bitcoin is already very popular because of high price and high trust. I am reading fresh news about bitcoin everyday and i am not alone probably..

binghope

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

If Bitcoin gets workers around the world, we will be more difficult to invest. Perhaps at that time BTC only used to purchase goods and services, BTC will return to its original purpose. At this time, the market will produce more hackers who rob someone else's wallet, people may be abandoning the BTC because they are very risky. That's my guess.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:18:57 AM

There's a big chance that bitcoin will be recognized globally if the government will allow this to happen in every country. Allowing bitcoin to be stored in a wallet together with our regular currency shows that someday this bitcoin can be used for bills payment and other transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: