Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3059 times)
3angel84

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:34:02 PM

we cannot predict bitcoin price because its is volatile. in my own outlook price will be pump if there is a lot of investors invest BTC. crypto currency is volatile so expect the unexpected pump up or dump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:34:52 PM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.
we predict approximately in future coin value. But not exactly predict the value. First you should always stay online and check every one hour chart. This is useful your future prediction. In currently Bitcoin is the best profitable investment. This prediction easily know the all people because it is more popular. But if you want to predict the all currency you should analyse daily price chart.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:38:30 PM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.
Predicting the price of coins is not easy but the reason why almost our predictions is too close to the current price was because we monitor the price of market to some application like blockfolio and other portfolio. Keeping an eye to the technical analysis will helps a lot to get a pattern when and how the movement of coins work because it also shows graph and charts.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:12:51 PM

coins can not be predicted because the coins are fluctuating, you can only see the price in the market every day to determine the price of a coin. because until now the price of coins can not be predicted and difficult.
sunshinelius

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:14:48 PM

we cannot predict the price in next days, while we maybe can have a vision of the future of Bitcoin is going up or down in next years.  in my personal view, BTC is still in the middle of the bublle.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:17:43 PM

It doesn't change randomly, when someone buy coin price go up and when someone sell coin price go down.
So, to become successful trader you have to buy when price is down and sell when price is up. How to do that? Do a lot a reading first and lots research.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3607

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:29:42 PM

how the price increase or decrease?

"Demand and supply" is control bitcoin price rising and falling.

that price coin changes randomly?

you talk about bitcoin right? because demand is massive many now start using bitcoin, all keep buying more bitcoin.

how to predict coin price?
it’s easy just check flowchart and next need like chess must be smart and think in next movement before start playing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 03:48:04 AM

Just learn about technical analysis and read the daily chart, if the price on the bottom that coin has possiblity to increasing fast, so learn how to know the price in support and resistance area first so that will be easy to decide when buying and selling. And other think learn about fundamental analysis like aim of the project, credibility and profesionalisme of team founder and the uniqe thing about that project than others.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:35:53 AM

Coin price is highly affected by its demand and supply. All of us must have encountered this lesson in Economy class. Aside from that, new forks also affect coin price. A new fork usually causes a coin, specifically bitcoin, to decline in price.

sana9826

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:41:10 PM

The most difficult thing in trading is to predict the price whether it will be increased or decreased, i think there's no one can predict the price will be higher or down except people which much money will invest in particular crypto. trading is unpredictable thing, if there no experience about that, will be better if join ICO or invest in bitcoin.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:29:49 PM

Predicting coin price is not easy for those who doesn't have enough knowledge about the market. Some people here knows how to predict the price of coin due to their eagerness to monitor and observe the market by using any applications like Blockfolio. The Blockfolio is an application where you can monitor the prices of different coins and has lots of features like graphs and charts in order to monitor the coins value.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:51:13 PM

For cheap coins, sometimes its pump and dump. But for the top coins, sometimes the upcoming projects or improvement in technology affects greatly the price.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:25:00 PM

For cheap coins, sometimes its pump and dump. But for the top coins, sometimes the upcoming projects or improvement in technology affects greatly the price.
Upcoming projects most of the time bring good hype, most of the traders uses this as a basis to anticipate net good thing that
will happen to the coins, so if you are really aiming to earn better to keep your self focus with those good alts project, research
and understanding the project will give you a hint to anticipate next thing to happen.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:27:46 PM

You should keep yourself updated with the trends that the coins value follow. And always keep gaining knowledge about the market. ALWAYS. It'll help you predict a little more accurately about the coins price whether the price will rise or it'll drop. So you ahould gain more and more knowledge about the market so that you can easily predict about the value of the coin.
It's not necessary that your prediction might be always correct. But you can start making a little more accurate prediction!
All the best!
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:40:29 PM

Honestly, I think nobody knows how the price of Bitcoin will be. You know, btc market is really volatile, It’s just like a game which you must be assertive, careful and expective is indispensable . In btc, if one can predict whether it will increase or discrease , maybe everyone all get a big profits and no one is becoming poor. You can only restrict risks and please don’t get disappointed and angry. Because you have many chances ,if you failed ,you can start again . You should build  experiences from mistakes, that’s is the best way. However, one more thing you have to know is in BTC ,there always have lucky ,so you should think positively.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:53:22 PM

Nobody is an expert in any cryptocurrency price prediction.
And to predict coins price, there is no special method or styles or technique needed to do so.
Why most people seems to be  good at predicting the price right, is because they monitor every cryptocurrency news, they stay updated and watch the market price.
So if you want to be good at it too, you too have to follow the footsteps.
Simply watching the market cap alone can tell you the direct any coin will go next.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:00:40 PM

every coins here in crypto has a different graph which is we can see its history Movement such as when it goes up and down And also we can see it in any exchanges that support crypto.. And also about your question why bitcoin price dump and pump I think it depends of the demand of Supply which is it can help also to increase the growth rate And it will decrease when there's a issue,  such as banning and selling. Correct me if im wrong.  
Yea, different charts, different analysis and even at that, a single coin can come with different pattern which would make you have to adjust your analysis based on that. Technical analysis is important and while some think it does not really work in the crypto market, I have been using it for a while and it has really been of huge help in making good profit.

After analyzing the market and knowing what to expect based on that, I wait to follow the trend before jumping in, most especially in cases of a break out. Those are the only ways you can make good decisions, but predicting the market upfront is something no one can do, not even with the level of volatility of the crypto market.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:54:55 PM

It changes because of the flpw of supply and demand. You can learn it in time. Try to read the topics here, watch some videos about trading by that you can learn some basic techniques.

javalemcgee

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:57:32 PM

Relying on the technical analysis of price charts. Following the market news from the trusted sources so that you can take precaution when needed. Trying to improve your trading knowledge my making practise. All would help you a lot.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:37:24 PM

The price is affected from supply and demand. As much as more people invest in it the price gets higher. If you can predict the physiology of society than the price can be predicted
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: