Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:38:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3064 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:52:40 PM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

Relying on the technical analysis of price charts. Following the market news from the trusted sources so that you can take precaution when needed. Trying to improve your trading knowledge my making practise. All would help you a lot.
can you elaborate more detail about that technical analysis? it always sounds like complicated for me. some people says that by taking a look on the market volume and buy/sell order we can determine whether it could be bullish or bearish .

also when the other crypto has moved up but the one coin that famous enough as a coin get stuck , that time the price could go up.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
rcticoin

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:34:16 AM

Actually that's very difficult job to predict the price, but in personally, i often to get info from any trading signals. I can't predict the price, but finally, i try to make the balance between trading signal prediction and my prediction. And need to be known, nobody can do tha accurately. Better to listen what your heart said.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:34:56 AM

The value of the coin is determined by the community investing in it. In order to accurately measure the coin, you can track the ICO's price for a coin, usually on the floor of the coin, which is higher than the ICO's. These are just some of the ways I have used, you can refer to more.

stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:36:57 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.
By default, the price is formed due to the capitalization of the project company. But on the exchanges, of course, the main role is played by supply and demand. Coins sell - the price falls, buy - it grows.
I hope that I explained as simply as possible
wayancrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:37:33 AM

In my opinion is difficult to predict coin price, but to predict it we can learn about the fundamental and technical analysis of the coin, so if we know and understand the fundamental of the coin  we can predict the price but that prediction still not 100% guarante, this is mean make invest in crypto just speculation with about 70% right prediction.

TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:54:37 AM

There are several reasons why a certain coin's value increases and decreases. But ultimately, it will all boil down to the demand point of the coin. But of course the rise in demand, which would eventually cause the rise in value as well, is also caused by several reasons. Let us say, there is a new huge partnership that is being entered into, this will definitely cause an increase in demand for the coin. Thus, a rise in price as well. Take a look at the case of IOTA, for instance.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:55:53 AM

It is difficult to determine exactly how much price it can reach unless you have internal information about it.

FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:28:49 AM

Find out all about the altcoin you invest and join the community of altcoin before deciding whether to invest or not, good luck with my advice.
sana9826

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:03:58 AM

Find out all about the altcoin you invest and join the community of altcoin before deciding whether to invest or not, good luck with my advice.

agree. need to analyze that altcoin before decide to invest or not. if there's something make you doubt with that coin, better to not involving yourself, try to find another coins then. but about predict the price, nobody cant predict the price itself. but you can know by many investors are attracted on that coins.
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:25:12 AM

the price of a coin is very difficult to predict, but we can see the price of the coin and see its movement by joining the community and seeing the exchanger every time in order to get a good coin in the future.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:18:01 PM

The value of the coin is determined by the community investing in it. In order to accurately measure the coin, you can track the ICO's price for a coin, usually on the floor of the coin, which is higher than the ICO's. These are just some of the ways I have used, you can refer to more.

You could predict the price by observing the buy walls, if the buy walls is too high, then the chances of a token's price to PUMP is very low, but sometimes buy walls are just fake, so honestly, we really can't always have the right prediction all of the time. All that we could do is to hold when we have the guts and doesn't have any doubts on the tokens that we are holding, and see what is going to happen.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:06:39 PM

you can't predict the bitcoin price because bitcoin is unstable like it can change from this very minute then going to change again later, bitcoin is all about risk you've need to take risk when we're talking about bitcoin.
There is no doubt in the unstable nature of bitcoin but we can easily predict the pumps and dumps at least. If there is dump going on for a week or two, it is sure that pump is nearby and it would be a hard pump for the bitcoiners.

So whenever you are experiencing dump, buy more and more bitcoin. As far as the prices are concerned, you can make guesses but cannot exactly predict the value of bitcoin.
sadwage

Activity: 279

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:08:42 PM

Honestly it's hard to predict the exact price of the coins maybe you should go to check the trend.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:59:51 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 09:58:57 AM by fanbeila

Its really difficult to predict the price of crypto currencies.Market should be carefully watched so that new developments could be easily known to predict the upward or downward movement of the price.Big events like CME,CBOE entering the market should be considered as a signal for price rise.You should sign up with telegram  channels which give updated news about the crypto world so that you would get a clear picture of market.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:08:43 AM

for me if im predicting in a coin first research a coin in coin market cap and check always a volume of the coin and check graph latest and past graph.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:42:49 AM

Honestly it's hard to predict the exact price of the coins maybe you should go to check the trend.
No one can really predict what will be the exact price of a certain coin. But if you learn how to read the charts or if you look at the updates in social medias or their website, you can at least predict where the price is going. If it is going up or down. That simple information that you've gathered can really help you with your trades.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:04:51 AM

Its hard to predict the price of the coin in the market, the only key to know if the coin will go high is observe to coin, if there's alot of wall in buy order then there's a big chance of coin to pump

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:27:24 AM

Price increase = when there will be some good news about the coin
Price decrease = When there is FUD against coin or when there will be zero development on coin

Other than this demand and new supply of the coin can also affect the price, some whales might also pump and dump coins in random basis.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:50:32 AM

Its hard to predict the price of the coin in the market, the only key to know if the coin will go high is observe to coin, if there's alot of wall in buy order then there's a big chance of coin to pump
Yes it's hard to predict the price of the coin because every time there is a changes in the market that affects the price of the coin that's why trading needs more time to learn it and make own strategies in order to gain a good profit from this.

iram701

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:56:13 AM

Yes it's hard to predict the price of the coin because every time there is a changes in the market that affects the price of the coin that's why trading needs more time to learn it and make own strategies in order to gain a good profit from this.
i think the longterm is the best strategy to gain more profit in trading, just need more patience. keep hold what you're invested in, there will be a time when the price will rise again, i think that's the only way to be good trader eventhough we need speculation sometime.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: