Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:52:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3064 times)
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:28:17 AM

I think we could only make analyze how much the price will up and down without know the exact number. I think we can prevent to make a wrong prediction by doing some analyzed and maybe we are miss a little but it is fine. as long as we can get cheap price, I think it still worth and we can wait for the price increase again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:28:40 AM

I think we could only make analyze how much the price will up and down without know the exact number. I think we can prevent to make a wrong prediction by doing some analyzed and maybe we are miss a little but it is fine. as long as we can get cheap price, I think it still worth and we can wait for the price increase again.
Correct, only analization in coins are we can do, because prediction of coins is hard to do. Due to fluctuation of coins were depended to the incoming and outgoing stocks of coin in the market. Sometimes stocks are easy to sell but more of the time is not, because price of crypto currency now is expensive.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:06:55 AM

It's very easy to predict and anyone can do that but to be accurate is very hard. They are still speculations and you will still hope that the market will be in your favor.
putrisa

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:17:21 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

actually predict the price of coins no one can this only depends on the luck we can also determine the coin price of the graph and from the circulation of the coin.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:20:19 AM

I think analysis is the key. A person cannot predict the coin price because it's very volatile, however, if you are good at logic and math, coupled with experiences in bitcoin trading, you can somehow grasp the movement of the price. Some people developed an instinct. But you may never know still because investing in Bitcoin is a very tricky experience.
Analysis helps a lot, but being smart when analysis is not working is even more helpful. Sometimes, if you know that analysis is getting beaten, then just know something beyond analysis is really affecting the market and you just have to know when to stay low. Crypto market, most especially, is a crazy one right now and you have to always consider every possibility and be able to act fast. Prices cannot be predicted, trends can only be followed.
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:56:45 AM

For me it is hard to predict the price of coins because any time it may can change the price it maybe high or low price it is hard to know.
grandbrad02

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:55:35 PM

I think predict coin's price is impossible, because it's not depend on some features or function. It requires much things to decide the price is gonna up or down.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:35:50 PM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

actually predict the price of coins no one can this only depends on the luck we can also determine the coin price of the graph and from the circulation of the coin.
Prediction is nothing but guessing we can just imagine one price but to reach that price we need luck. Sometimes our guessing will go wrong and sometimes it will work out. So I think no one can give an exact prediction for this cryptocurrency price.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:43:14 PM

Price of cryptocurrency change from time to time as a result of event happening in the market, in the crypto community and World economy at large! All these event generate interest that causes optmism and pessimism! Investor buy and sell according to outlook they feel comfortable with!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:43:49 PM

no one can help you but yourself.because no one can predict what would be
the price of coins tomorrow.if soomeone knows the price for future maybe all of us are
richer now and .thats how impossible things about price is all about
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:06:49 PM

no one can help you but yourself.because no one can predict what would be
the price of coins tomorrow.if soomeone knows the price for future maybe all of us are
richer now and .thats how impossible things about price is all about
Actually! All experts in trading are actually reading the market flow, analyzing the flow of a certain coin,  reading updates on it, and of course consulting some people that they think can help them whenever they is a confusion on their part and a lot are actually referring here in bitcoin forum so use your time wisely for you to learn a lot.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:13:39 PM

In my opinion, you can learn technical analyst to predict the price. my friends are good at analyst and they usually use trend line or some models to predict the price and they have succeeded.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:41:06 PM

Predicting what will be the price of a coin is imposible. We don't what will be the price in the future.  Because the price is changing every hour. Just study how is the flow in the market and base them what will be the price in the future.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:10:12 AM

Nobody can predict the coin price, even professional trader cannot do that.

The price increases due to some reasons, it could be the demand and supply or about the news innthe social media.

AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:13:33 AM

I don't think no one even the so-called "AI trading platforms" can surely predict how coins move in the market. What we can do is just presumption on how would the flow of the coins in the market base on its history.
metribitcoin

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:33:17 AM

To predict coin price you can know it form technical and fundamental analysis. If you doing day trading now, you should be understanding how technical analyis work. And if you would like to make investment by longterm you have to know about fundamental analysis.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:44:39 AM

for me I can not predict what the price of bitcoin but many sites today are as cheap as the coin changes.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:27:06 AM

In my opinion, the crypto market operations do not follow any rule. Therefore, the best way to predict the trend is that you have to have news. when you have news, you will know which coins are pumped or dumped and you can easily give the decision.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:18:58 AM

No one can really predict the bitcoin price but yes you can see the trend if the price is decreasing or increasing. If you see the price start to fall you can sell your bitcoin and if it's starting to rise again you should start to buy more bitcoin to gain higher profit.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:34:09 AM

Correct, only analization in coins are we can do, because prediction of coins is hard to do. Due to fluctuation of coins were depended to the incoming and outgoing stocks of coin in the market. Sometimes stocks are easy to sell but more of the time is not, because price of crypto currency now is expensive.

with doing some analyze, we can find many coins that could give us some nice profitable in the short term or the long term especially if somehow we can see there is a pump for the coin then we can get a jackpot and I am sure we can make a lot of money. there is no other way to predict the coin price without doing analyze and with some practice, I think we can learn something and in the future, we only need to spend a little time to make some analysis.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: