Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3061 times)
AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:01:07 AM

I think if you have deep knowlodge and understanding on crypto you can predict and would probably guess when it will decrease or increase but we are all here studying i guess. We can do research and study about the factors what affects the cryptocurrency prices and value it just need time and patience to get through with that.

No one can predict the price of the coin. Even the best traders in bitcoin sometimes fail. Though you lessen the risk and maybe come up a good strategy on trading.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:18:43 AM

I think if you have deep knowlodge and understanding on crypto you can predict and would probably guess when it will decrease or increase but we are all here studying i guess. We can do research and study about the factors what affects the cryptocurrency prices and value it just need time and patience to get through with that.

No one can predict the price of the coin. Even the best traders in bitcoin sometimes fail. Though you lessen the risk and maybe come up a good strategy on trading.

Yes, that is true no one can predict the price of any coin for short term like daily basis but experts can analyze the price of coin for a long-term point of view based on coin features and its usage in the future. That's why I always say people don't go for day trading but everyone wants a fast money and want to become rich faster so they choose to go for day trading and will realize that it is difficult only after losing some money.
AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:21:30 AM

Yes, that is true no one can predict the price of any coin for short term like daily basis but experts can analyze the price of coin for a long-term point of view based on coin features and its usage in the future. That's why I always say people don't go for day trading but everyone wants a fast money and want to become rich faster so they choose to go for day trading and will realize that it is difficult only after losing some money.

We can't blame the people who is doing day trading. They are considered as a high risk takers. Some of them are successful doing it, some of them fails.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:56:39 AM

We can't blame the people who is doing day trading. They are considered as a high risk takers. Some of them are successful doing it, some of them fails.

and also maybe they know what they are able to do cause they take a lot of risk therefore the strategy are they may all know on how they are able to do a lot of things and what they must gonna do.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:00:52 AM

Predicting the price of coin is very difficult for us to predict, we will not know the increase or decrease in the price of coins, but maybe we can only through our thoughts and feelings to know the rise and fall of the price of coins.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:37:33 AM

we cannot exactly predict the price of the cryptocurrency but you can know the trend that it will go.
by analyzing charts or reading charts, this method is a bit helpful to predict the price of the coin.
But this does not guarantee 100% accurate, because this is just a prediction only.
The value of a coin is determined by the community and is in part from the price the miner accepts to exploit. I usually wait for the coins to go to the commercial site and then analyze the value of it according to the information that I know. I am often interested in small coins for investment because it often gives me more profit, which is why I like the new altcoin.
Prediction depends upon the market value and investment ratio. If there are a huge number of people investing in bitcoin to any other crypto you can say that in the future its price will increase more and more and when there is low investment, then you can predict that the future is not good for a certain coin. People’s trust is mandatory for the success of anything in the world and the same is here.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:28:56 PM

Without any analysis of the market hard you can only guess what will it be.

There are so many possible solutions for this some use mathematical formulas to predict some price for certain time other are momentum and follow massive rush for investment on some key product or particular coin if we look on crypto market. This is just some types of prediction and there are many of them but for someone to predict price need to know at least basic in economy.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:50:59 PM

Predicting the price of coin is very difficult for us to predict, we will not know the increase or decrease in the price of coins, but maybe we can only through our thoughts and feelings to know the rise and fall of the price of coins.

Doing technical analysis will help you to read the price movement of every coin and by that you will execute your trading confidently. Yes it shard to predict the market, but we can make ways to be more profitable.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:04:35 PM

There are many factors that influence coin price, the number one factor is news, if you know any bad news about that coin may be the price will fall, if that coin is has good fundamentals, then you should buy it. It isn't always works, even an expert is not always right.

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:45:27 PM

Of course it is not easy to predict coin price, but you can achieve excellent results if you use technical and fundamental analysis in aggregate. For TA learn about fractals, Elliott waves, indicators etc.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:59:07 PM

Doing technical analysis will help you to read the price movement of every coin and by that you will execute your trading confidently. Yes it shard to predict the market, but we can make ways to be more profitable.
reading the chart is very important in predicting the price of the coin we will buy. but, many people are impatient in playing trading. many people are correct in predicting, but, I think they are impatient in that regard. looking at charts, and predicting is the best way to predict coins.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:03:02 PM

I think the price of the coin based on the demend of the people and the more people adobt it. I think every coin shown its potential on the basis of adoption of people. Coin price cannot be predicted because the value of a coin depends on the volumes of demand the more people purchase a particular coin the higher the value of the coin will become and vise versa.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:55:23 PM

I think the price of the coin based on the demend of the people and the more people adobt it. I think every coin shown its potential on the basis of adoption of people. Coin price cannot be predicted because the value of a coin depends on the volumes of demand the more people purchase a particular coin the higher the value of the coin will become and vise versa.
I believe that explaining the Russian drop in the price of Bitcoin so that demand generates a proposal is not at all relevant, because Bitcoin is limited, and not everyone can buy it over time. Therefore, I think that it affects its price very different things ..
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:14:41 PM

I started to see people trying to buy trade bots to apply them their excahnge API. This is very wrong. Never attemt to buy and use those trading bots because they're simply doing nothing. Don't think a software would generate income for yourself automatically.
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:06:42 PM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.
be patient in the world of crypto, we do not know what happened in the next day.
Increase and decrease in a trading there must be.
usually we will know the price of coins rise when a coin project is doing work update ,. for example launching a platform.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:38:25 AM

I started to see people trying to buy trade bots to apply them their excahnge API. This is very wrong. Never attemt to buy and use those trading bots because they're simply doing nothing. Don't think a software would generate income for yourself automatically.
trading BOT claims to generate around 1% of income per day by doing a lot of small trades, never used one, so cant say for sure. but i rather make decisions on my own when to buy and when to sell
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:31:56 PM

trading BOT claims to generate around 1% of income per day by doing a lot of small trades, never used one, so cant say for sure. but i rather make decisions on my own when to buy and when to sell
Download the coinddesk and you will see all the price changes from time to time, so it is better to know how the market flow and study  the coin that you are aiming to invest at. Be updated always because no one will help you aside from yourselves, other can suggest based on their experience but cannot teach you all.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:41:27 PM

If you do a Google Search on how many daytraders are actually successful you find this: "The grim reality is short-term trading and especially day trading can be hazardous to your wealth. Ninety-two percent of day traders trying to scalp loose money. Only eight percent are successful. Out of the eight percent, only two percent of the day trading public make money on a consistent basis."

Not sure if the numbers are accurate and how it has been determined but does no sound like something I would consider, especially given the amount of time you are glued to the screen and getting obsessed checking updates all day long.

buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:04:34 PM

Indeed, to predict an exact price of a coin it's really hard but you can monitor different news webistes which allows you to know what is happening with a market and not always but news can change the price well and roadmaps always helps to predict the altcoin price you can use social media websites like twitter to use live news from moderators of altcoin projects or predict the price using different signals

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:33:44 PM

For me i cannot predict the coin price in the market, if there is more investment to come i think the coin price will go up. Everyday the coin price will decrease or increase its up to you when you trade or invest.
If you really want to know a thing you will also need to do your part for you to know it. So in terms of knowing the price , you will need to learn to read the graphs of bitcoins for you to know the possible changes and development in terms of bitcoin value. So if you want to deal with transactions you could also know the possible things that might happen on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: