Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3059 times)
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:10:11 PM

you never predict the price of all cryptocurrencys. if you are a proffesional trader then you will understand the price. but thats means you never predict.

For me its defficult to predict if how much to rise or falling the price because of many investors and supply of coin.theres no one to know if the coin or your coin will down or rise the price so that i will suggest you monator the price everybday because sometimes theres a chance to quick rise the coin so you can know if what happen your coin price.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:24:47 PM

bitcoin price is volatile so, no one can predict the coin's price...all you you have to do is observe or read the news about bitcoin so you will know whether it increases its price or it is dropping

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

Is difficult to predict the coins price in the coinmarketcap, i always monitor the movement in the follow chart to get some helpful signal to make earning as trading, need to give some time in focus into trading  job if you earn profits.

Targusluxe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

Increase and decrease on stock price is based on investor supply and demand within the market. To make wise investment decisions, it is important to understand the factors that most commonly impact stock prices. It also makes investors realize their profit or loss.
You can understand more with proper training and seminars.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:10:54 AM

Increase and decrease on stock price is based on investor supply and demand within the market. To make wise investment decisions, it is important to understand the factors that most commonly impact stock prices. It also makes investors realize their profit or loss.
You can understand more with proper training and seminars.
I think we can really predict the price of the different coin, but everything is only a prediction, because I believe that no one can ever know the exact price of the corresponding coin every now and then. Because every time the volume of the investors is unknown and maybe the price is also become unknown because of this volume  of investors is also unstable. So then everything in crypto is depend on the patience that we put beyond expectations.
Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:26:35 AM

That is the question that most of the traders are asking. The reason why trading became a hard job because some of the traders can't predict what will happen to the coin. Try to research in the internet where you can use strategy for you to predict the price of the coin.

Deny what is in internet about how to predict the market before jumping to it, so may i know what you do to predict?
I know its not 100% right  but at least we can compare our different way and maybe it will help us each other.
MacRohard

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:31:50 AM

there are many ways to predict the crypto price. if you are good at technical analyst, you can use the models to predict the price. If not, you must follow the market 24/24 to catch the news to give your prediction

ntoken

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:46:44 AM

It's as difficult as predict stock price.
My 0.02 is to buy coins with good potential and hodl, or sell at a proper time.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:55:35 AM

It's not easy , sometime it's impossible. But you can get Idea price go up & down by some way like 24 hrs  volume, some great positive & negative news .
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:48:44 AM

If you want to predict what will happen to the price of a coin, then you should improve your skill in doing technical analysis. Technical analysis is very useful tool for you to make money in trading.

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

There are many studies and tools that can help you to predict the price of the coin. I am using relative strength index for me to easily predict if the price of the coin will ho up or go down.

Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

I think that everyone here would like to have the tight answer; and, for sure, if they had it, they wouldn't share it on this forum Smiley
Actually, there are some tools that can help, but there is a part of unpredictibility that make a precise prediction impossible.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:33:57 AM

I think it's hard to predict the price of coins because it still depends on investors and users.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:59:46 AM

There are a lot of tools that we can use in order to predict the price of the coin. Try to create account on trading view.com, there are a lot of tools and studies that you can use for you to earn big amount of money.

singlebit

Activity: 518
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:27:12 AM

More comes traders buy of coin that you support or holds is go to pump while increase volume trades in market and if we have any announcement update like coin swap is more people buy to get another token from 1:1 ratio.

ETHRoll
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:30:33 AM

In the world of cryptocurrency, there's no way you can predict prices. You know why? It is because the prices are unpredictable. We may not know if it pumps or dumps anytime soon because it is only relying on the demand and supply.

Unlike the traditional stock market, they were being backed by companies who have successfully finished their IPOs. However, they pump and dump like cryptocurrencies too and it cannot be predicted. Trading cryptocurrencies are risky, even if you are an experienced trader. 

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

That's actually one of the hardest questions to answer in the cryptocurrency market. There are so many factors that might affect how a coin's price would be, whether it would increase and decrease. I think one of the main is the usage and transaction rate, if there are are many people using a certain coin, then you can somewhat expect that its price might go up and down. Another is how the developers nourish their coin, if they would increase its market cap and allow more of it to circulate, then that could also be a factor. Another is how people support and embrace the coin, if many see it as something reliable and has the potential to good in value, then it could help in increasing its price point.

Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:19:12 AM

Nobody can predict the price unless bitcoin gave us exact amount of when it increases or decreases.More traders are patient when its pump or dump in the market whether their coins are going to be  good on that moment.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:00:03 AM

actually a good coin is a coin that can not be in porediksi like bitcoin because of pure bitcoin movement in terms of demand and total supply bitcoin, if some coins have a very limited total supply and have a very good team of developers it is certain that the coin price will always rise .
crypteris

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

No one can predict the exact coin price movement. All we can do is do the best possible analysis, I will usually see various information about the coin. Starting from the whitepaper until there is any sentiment that may affect the price of the coin. We are required to have a good level of patience because by having emotional control then we can make good decisions.

I agree with you. Not the price of the token but only the tendency of pumping or dumping can be somehow predicted. If you invested in the altcoin and are interested in its movements the only way is to get a finger on the pulse of all the news about this coin not to miss the preferable moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: