Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:09:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3059 times)
izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:21:40 AM

I guess widen our knowledge and sociabilities are relevant to help us gain more references on making any consideration upon predictions. It might not 100% accurate, but at least we would still be able to tracing the background, reasoning, and future implications.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gemajai

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:08:25 AM

The rise and fall of the price works pretty much like how the price of each share of stocks in the stock market work. This also includes an understanding of the law of demand and supply.

If the demand for a product rises, the price rises. If many people buy or invest in bitcoin, then the price rises. If those who invested withdrew their bitcoin investments, then the value of bitcoin will decrease. This is how news and social media affect the rise and fall of bitcoin. If we post good things about bitcoin, like we tell others that now is the right time to invest because the price is low and then many people will invest in response, you can expect that bitcoin price will go up. But if some people post negative things about bitcoin, this will scare those who have already invested in bitcoin and will withdraw their investments, which means that there will be fewer investors left, and the result will be a lower bitcoin price.

I hope this helps.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

many people speculate the same as how the coin works in a trade because every cumulative exchange has an unstable value but no one predicts that's how crypto works. The coin rises whether or not it is only regulated through how much the number of transactions on that day

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
sisule

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:56:57 PM

many people speculate the same as how the coin works in a trade because every cumulative exchange has an unstable value but no one predicts that's how crypto works. The coin rises whether or not it is only regulated through how much the number of transactions on that day
no one can predict the price of coins, coin prices can be seen only if on that day we can see the price in the market. the sale and purchase of coins could affect the price of the coin every day, so I think there is no accurate prediction about the price of the coin.
Kaliya

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

Predict in coins prices is possible to determine or predict through the interest rate . If the federal government inject more money in to the financial institutions. There will be more money in circulation at that economy moment or era investors will invest more or buy more share/product.
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

The value of the coin is determined by the community investing in it. In order to accurately measure the coin, you can track the ICO's price for a coin, usually on the floor of the coin, which is higher than the ICO's. These are just some of the ways I have used, you can refer to more.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

Just learn about technical analysis and read the daily chart, if the price on the bottom that coin has possiblity to increasing fast, so learn how to know the price in support and resistance area first so that will be easy to decide when buying and selling. And other think learn about fundamental analysis like aim of the project, credibility and profesionalisme of team founder and the uniqe thing about that project than others.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

For, me the most basic analysis that you will do is know the demand and supply of the coins. Do some technical analysis, because no one can ever predict the price of the crypto coins, but you can know every movement of the chart. Like if we have good issue’s probably, and most likely the coin will increase. You can also monitor any coin by looking how many the users are.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

To some extent trading is a game of chance and you have to understand this in other for you to eliminate fear which is the major enemy of the professional traders. If you what to make gain you most make loses and vice Vasa and having your money management policy in place will help you to avoid too much and make some gain.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

very difficult to predict coin prices. despite a lot of analysis, but the market that determines the price...it's better to see the coins being on the pump and we might be able to take advantage of it...but it also does not guarantee that we will benefit, we may also lose some of our capital, if we are not careful...
nadifa17

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

probably one of which depends on the market price, and the total supply coin can also have an impact on the selling price

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:47:01 PM

Nobody can predict the price unless bitcoin gave us exact amount of when it increases or decreases.More traders are patient when its pump or dump in the market whether their coins are going to be  good on that moment.
Exactly you cannot predict. You can only assume. you need to be really good at technical analysis , you need to do a lot of research and spend a lot of time on it. Or you can also join a paid group, maybe they will give you good advice but it's expensive or there is an easy way, you need to have insider info.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

Nobody can predict the price unless bitcoin gave us exact amount of when it increases or decreases.More traders are patient when its pump or dump in the market whether their coins are going to be  good on that moment.
Exactly you cannot predict. You can only assume. you need to be really good at technical analysis , you need to do a lot of research and spend a lot of time on it. Or you can also join a paid group, maybe they will give you good advice but it's expensive or there is an easy way, you need to have insider info.
perhaps only the level of professionalism already speaks about what emotions a person experiences during positive or negative financial operations on the market. I think that no one is immune from bad market fluctuations and even more professional traders are exposed to them. Only they are able to minimize their losses.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:59:33 PM

probably one of which depends on the market price, and the total supply coin can also have an impact on the selling price
That is why i say that most investments are actually akin to gambling, there is no way you will know the factors that are going to determine the price but with cryptocurrencies, Most rumors sometimes tend to dtermine the value of the coin at some point.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:07:32 PM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

It's a combination of many factors too many to be an expert on. However understanding how the macro news affects the price and then understanding how to do technical analysis is the most important I would say. A solid combination of staying informed and knowing how the news is baked into the price will go a long way, but it won't go further than the unknowns which are whale price movement and gov. regulation and what happens after that. However it seems as if regulation is bringing order to the wild west so in theory it will be a great thing to help bring more money into the sector.
Jdavid05

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:56:13 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.
Trader predict price because of the
1. Patterns like Bitcoin price on Jan 2017 dump then on Dec 2017 it pumps and hits $20,000 so my prediction price for Bitcoin on Dec 2018 is $40,000 because it happens again Jan 2018 bitcoin dumps and on Dec 2018 the price will br $40,000 because of the patterns

2. Coin Graph - checking the token graph like this The traders is drawing an predict line on the BTC Graph

Thats how the Traders Predicts price.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:17:49 PM
Merited by coinscircle (5)

Well price prediction are not exact in most cases but some the prediction come to fulfilment. Crypto currencies are very unpredictable or you can say that one can predict the next pump or dump at most. It is impossible to tell the highest peak during any of the case.  Also, no one can tell the duration of these two phases
Dansamiv

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

I think that this is considered and analyzed in many ways. We do not know when the whale dominated the market until it was dropped. However, it can be seen that trends and user base are extremely important to predict the price.
muhdede

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

I think that this is considered and analyzed in many ways. We do not know when the whale dominated the market until it was dropped. However, it can be seen that trends and user base are extremely important to predict the price.

yes this is all due to the issue, with the issue can give a big impact on the economy of the crypto currency . we will see some stocks  have decreased significantly so that the impact on the crypto

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:37:07 AM

i have seen most of the time it worked like to read the announcement of new ico projects. Recently lots eth projects been running on. So there is chance eth to hit up the the price again. But yeah, to predict the price for short may you find very hard to describe , but you can easily forcast the prices for monero based slow groth coins. Like LTC. So whenever you go for slow growth coins then make it sure you are prepered for a long time investment by mentally and by ethically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: