Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:05:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3059 times)
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:49:18 PM

The best way to predict for instance, bitcoin is to have a solid price of buying bitcoin of the course of let say 2 years. If you consistently buy bitcoin, it is no brained, you will make a lot of position that will bring you profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:12:30 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

Predicting the value of the bitcoin or altcoin is genuinely so hard and absolutely, no one can foresee the price of the coin.  You cannot predict the exact market worth of any coin, but you can make a guess. Some the expert analyze the chart time to time. They use the chart indicator to gather all the information thought it.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

The only way you can predict the price is by looking out for big news coming out in the next months for your coins. Otherwise the TA doesn't always works in the crypto markets and also the order books are heavily manipulated by the whales.

It is quite  a challenge to determine or predict the value or price of cryptocurrency. It is like the earthquake that you will not be able to learn in advance when the faults will move.
The point is this, bitcoin or any coin that is being associated with trading has great velue. Maybe all we need to have is really the trust and of course, eagerness to be engaged in this crypto currency

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

İf you want to learn price prediction during the trade, best way is Fibonacci levels which shows you supports and resistances. I can recommend you to use Fibonacci with Stoc. RSI for a better prediction.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
ladyquark

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:33:12 PM

I would suggest you n0t to think about predicting future movement, because simply it is not possible to do so. The price of cryptocurrencies depends on their demand and supply. But the demand and supply changes on every news which is coming and is related to it these days. That's why we can see a high volatility in cryptocurrency market
psychie

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:28:09 AM

I think no one can forsee the price of a coin in the future if it it will go up or go down. What I am doing is I search and study a good coin that has potential in the future.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:27:12 AM

Predicting the value of bitcoin is so hard. I think noone here can ever predict what will be its value. All we can do is analyze the market. And guest what will be the value.

peter.from.penn

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:41:21 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

To make an educated guess about what a crypto project is worth, you can look at similar projects that are more established.  But don't look at token price, since some projects issue more tokens than others.  Compare the market caps instead.  However, remember that it is impossible to accurately predict a token's future price.  There are too many market conditions and variables. 
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

If there was a sure way to predict the price of currencies, we would all be millionaires. Thus, this method does not exist.
However, there are calculations and analysis techniques that allow us to make predictions with a level of precision that can reach 70% or even 80%, which is more than enough to make excellent profits.
But you have to be good.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
BTC-Market

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

It's impossible to predict coin price. The market is very volatile and unpredictable nowadays
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:42:52 PM

Nobody can predict whether the coin price will increase or decrease.  There is no formula that will lead you to discover its price because if there is, many bitcoiners and investors are super rich by now.  The coin price randomly changes from time to time because this is part of its volatility in nature.  Instead for looking for the clue or formula, just try to be updated in crypto price and analyze the changes in market price.  Do not believe on the prediction of other people instead, analyze the result of your data gathered and try to predict it by yourself.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

Well price prediction are not exact in most cases but some the prediction come to fulfilment. Crypto currencies are very unpredictable or you can say that one can predict the next pump or dump at most. It is impossible to tell the highest peak during any of the case.  Also, no one can tell the duration of these two phases

I have not met yet even a single person, who can make correct predictions. I know that very often the price of the alt depends on the total quantity of these coins.

That is because no one can predict an exact price of bitcoin.  They can set ranges just to play safe and even set it in general statement.  Meaning they are only giving a range of time but not an exact time.  Bitcoin market is really speculative and there is no way we can pinpoint an exact price of Bitcoin or any other cyrptocurrency.  At the end of the day this falls under guesses.

If someone can predict then he must be damn crazy now. Grin
But no one can, we can just only make assumption with just basing the movements plus the supply and demand and making technical analysis is just the least that we can do. Also I base my speculations with the updates of the team or how active they are in completing their project.

Well, a lot of guys make their own graphs and watch the progress or regress of different coins. Probably somebody of them can really predict the exact price of an altcoin, but I doubt.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

Saying in plain language, with Bitcoin it is basically related to 2 things:
1) Mining profitability —  “prime cose” of mining Bitcoin
2) Demand on the market, which is extremely volatile. It can be affected by the news and even rumours.
peynman

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

I dont understand how the value of coins change, its hard to make predictions, when to buy and sell, someone knows how?
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

I am using relative strength index to predict the price of the coin. At first, it is hard to understand the graph but I research more studies for me to predict what will happen to the price of the coin. 
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

When you want to predict  product's price first of all you need to understand how demanded  is it today and how demanded  will it be,of course its not enaugh,Also you need to understand economical conditions of consumers and their desires about subject of observation(also there are a lot of factors).By this I just want to say that people don't use good coins for what it was created,they are just trading  it and they hope that it will be profitable in several days,but its not true we all know that it takes a lot of time to integrate it in society,therefore we need time and its so hard to predict coin's price,But it is not a matter of dispute that it will rise up.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

The coin can not be predicted easily and for this the time and experience is required to predict accurately and for me the coin prediction is from past history and if the coin is active in the market then the value can be easily judge. and for me the bitcoin knowledge is very profitable and if we want to invest in the crypto then monitoring of new coins and the present coins too are good to predict and to wait for the future because the patience can also bring some profit to us.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

The coin can not be predicted easily and for this the time and experience is required to predict accurately and for me the coin prediction is from past history and if the coin is active in the market then the value can be easily judge. and for me the bitcoin knowledge is very profitable and if we want to invest in the crypto then monitoring of new coins and the present coins too are good to predict and to wait for the future because the patience can also bring some profit to us.
The process of predicting the price in the future is a bit tricky as well as it involves a lot of working not only the market but also on the various other factors like how many people are expected to know about the bitcoin in that time and how many of them will invest in them, then there are some legal issues because if some country is banning the bitcoin it means the people of those country will spread the flood in the market. Just like them there will be many others and most of the mare not tangible and can be guessed only than measured.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

The price is indeed hard to predict or hard to understand. If you study economics the two things that you must consider is the supply and demand. Looking forward towards its fluctuation that shows increase and decrease which was cause by those factor is considered to be the best way to answer your question.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Bjornny

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:21:39 PM

It's a nice trader bot, i can recommend it  Wink
http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/ucsEP0eW/file.html
virusscan-> https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/741ec95e19c8698b582af15e309ea2ab48aff466dfabe2344f060bd8dd967fe7/detection
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: