Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3067 times)
tuikindu01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

This time the market is declining as a whole, and this is the market correction.

We can't predict the price of cryptocurrency, but we can see how it moves through technical analysis.

I think the market will rise soon.
dexterbit

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

Note that this or any other predictions can not be perceived as a constant.All important events are random,they can not be predicted or taken into account.The further the forecast is given the less chance that it will come true.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

For me i usually predict the price using indicators but i can't predict what is the price it will be become. but of course sometimes i can try to predict what will be the next price be.

Not accurately but rather the trend or the movement of price that will come, learning on how to foresee the next movements of price is an essential thing to trade efficiently, there are many techniques or strategies to use but it all depends on your awareness on the market.

cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

You cannot predict the coin price exactly, but you can in some way predict the trends thanks to some markers. First, the general market trend and the trend of bitcoin. Second, some news associated with the coin, for example holding conferences or arriving at exchanges. Third, the graphs. The fall of the rise doesn't occur immediately but rather step-by-step.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

Right now the best prediction is that the prices will keep going down, looking at the last 2 months. By how much no one knows. The hard thing in the last two weeks is figuring why exactly the prices are continuing to fall down. We know that January there was a major attack on crypto, but now that has reduced. This month of March it is really unclear the reasons behind the continuous fall.
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:41:22 AM

well you cannot probably predict the price of bitcoin because there are no certain data that investors will invest and buy more bitcoin before it increases its amount but if you would ask me. this time is the best time to buy a lot of coins

Bittrac67all

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

5 Ways to Predict Cryptocurrency Coin Prices:
1 Bollinger Band
2 Read famous crypto people’s comments
3 Read the crypto news
4 Read the source code
5 Most importantly learn which coin is doing what
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

You cannot predict the coin price exactly, but you can in some way predict the trends thanks to some markers. First, the general market trend and the trend of bitcoin. Second, some news associated with the coin, for example holding conferences or arriving at exchanges. Third, the graphs. The fall of the rise doesn't occur immediately but rather step-by-step.
- Yeah, accurate prediction is just one thing that happens with whales, with normal traders, that is impossible, so what we can only determine is the trend of the coin based on the news and use of support tools for technical analysis then find a suitable price. And this can be true or false when the whale always manipulates the market, many people may feel silly and ask why we should waste time when all need luck, but we need to do this because it helps us to have the basis and the next path to go, instead of relying entirely on luck and emotion to go

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:28:24 AM

I think there are some reasons to predict price or analyze the coin price, Coin price comes down with bitcoin unpredictable movement and also go up with same up situation but if you are watching some good news in coin technology,improvement etc then it effect the price of the coin,
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

Surely it’s impossible for you to anticipate precisely the price of cryptocurrency but you are quite able to find out the trend that it goes, so to say. With the help of the so-called Technical Analysis you can get to know the trend and the maintenance of a trend, as well as the reversal of the trend, via some useful indicators you will have. It will be a sort of a guide in your next decision concerning a buying or a selling.
Webberson

Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

Predictions are made based on speculations and assumptions. Nobody can actually predict the price of a coin, but analysis are made to know the flow/trend of the market, which thus serve as a guide towards taking a position.

sejhdjdt

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

I think you can judge its trend according to its market conditions, and analyze it based on some international information about Bitcoin. No one can predict its ups and downs. We can only make predictions based on our own judgments, although this is unscientific.
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

if you think that you can predict coin price , well I think its impossible , we do not even know when its price will decrease or when it will increase. there must be another possibilities to know if it will dump

hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

We can't predict the price of a coin, but we can predict that the price will go up or down and sell or buy when the price is right.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

A very good website i use for technical analytic is tradingview , If you know how to work with tools , you also can follow some of the best in technical analytic and guess the price , remember , nothing is guaranteed in here , they are just predictions could be right or wrong.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
shone08

Merit: 262

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:35:02 AM

A very good website i use for technical analytic is tradingview , If you know how to work with tools , you also can follow some of the best in technical analytic and guess the price , remember , nothing is guaranteed in here , they are just predictions could be right or wrong.

I agree to you that tradingview is a useful website with a lot of protrader that give signal wich coin will be pump up but in the end no one will know what will happen to that altcoin in has a possibility to pump up or falling down all you need is a good research and analysis because market is a full of suprises and also big whale.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:58:33 AM

It's gonna sound corny, but I'm gonna write it. You need to read the news, monitor prices, watch charts and trading indicators. Monitoring of changes in the global economy and stock markets. Everything is interconnected
t0m4c0

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

Soon you will be able to be advised by AIEVE by Peculium, the first saving system in cryptocurrency https://peculium.io

This is the futur, whatever your opinion is on AI, this will be the next step to a wealthy portfolio.
Maerence

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

You might’ve heard of technical analysis, or similar terms to describe the same process including risk/rewards analysis or market psychology.  Technical analysis is a trading strategy that has been traditional used in stock market trading for high-frequency traders, hedge funds, brokers, and individually. Basically, lots of people use TA to study pricing patterns and try to make predictions about psychological behavior.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

As far as I’m concerned, I’m not able to predict the price of the coin in the market. When there is more investment coming I assume the price of the coin will increase. The coin price will go up or down everyday, it depends on your trading or investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: