Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE.  (Read 56368 times)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

sounds interesting - bad luck I am out of money for investing, but I will keep an eye on this one.

If i were in ur shoes,i would have taken a loan, just for this coin ! Cheesy

Even I also invested into this project and still have strong faith into this team but remember this thing invest what you can afford to lose. If anybody would take loan than he will be into big pressure in case of delay or slow growth rate. It is better to keep in touch and invest at right time when we have some reserve.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Consaine

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:13:02 PM

Why is this project better than others, i mean it looks great, but i`m still uncertain if i should invest or not. Can someone share some insights of why i should go for it instead? Cheesy thanks in advance boys
Thilbod

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

sounds interesting - bad luck I am out of money for investing, but I will keep an eye on this one.

Even I also invested into this project and still have strong faith into this team but remember this thing invest what you can afford to lose. If anybody would take loan than he will be into big pressure in case of delay or slow growth rate. It is better to keep in touch and invest at right time when we have some reserve.

Wise words man, listen to this guy, he knows what hes doing!
PrimeStar_Support

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

Great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!
Smiley PrimeStar bitcointalk topic  Smiley
Joyagesse1995

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

I genuinely like the partnership with the guys from PDATA, looking forward to see what comes out of it, hopefully only good things haha
Broged

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:51:26 PM

Great advice man, i decided to follow it, whatsoever i will still follow this project up closely, who knows, maybe some things are gonna change for the better then i am sure as hell am gonna invest
Suppen

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

Great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!
Smiley PrimeStar bitcointalk topic  Smiley

Yes, this project is a great opportunity! i feel like i already saw it at least 10 times lol Grin Grin. Everything running smoothly, just like i love it. big up boys
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

I genuinely like the partnership with the guys from PDATA, looking forward to see what comes out of it, hopefully only good things haha

Nice to see activity into this thread as like community is growing and new people are joining this. I also hope this will grow very healthy and it will be worth for it to hold this and long term will give chance to all investors to generate passive income through this platform in future.
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

Why is this project better than others, i mean it looks great, but i`m still uncertain if i should invest or not. Can someone share some insights of why i should go for it instead? Cheesy thanks in advance boys

Hey there Consaine!

1.  Restart Energy is an established and licensed EU energy & gas supply company operating in 3 european countries, with 30,000 customers, 20 MM USD revenues, 70 employees, 200 commercial locations, 300 franchises, 40,000 paypoints and complete infrastructure and process automation for handling millions of low volume consumers like households and SME’s.

2.  Restart Energy has grown 1700% in an extremely competitive environment dominated by vertically integrated energy companies like ENEL and E-On and is as we speak taking 2000 - 3000 new customers per month from such companies because we employed Europe’s first power retail franchise sales model that unleashes the potential of micro entrepreneurs to participate in the energy business as our partners.

3.  It’s very important to know that you cannot legally supply electrical energy or natural gas to final consumers without holding a supply license in each country on earth that is deregulated and where you want to supply !

4.  Restart Energy is building a global network of licensed energy supply companies with the help of the RED Franchise by supporting and making it simple for people and companies to get a supply license in their home country and start their own power utility all working on the RED Platform.

5.  The RED Platform can tokenize energy produced in one country and get that energy delivered through a licensed franchisee in another country without the two countries being physically interconnected.

6.  The MWAT tokens have 3 utilities, they give access to trade up to 1000 KW Tokens/Month on the RED Platform for both producers and consumers ; they give access to different tiers of the RED Franchise and to monthly inputs of energy from producers accessing the platform.

7.  In addition, the RED Platform awards Crypto Green Tokens to consumers using green energy from the RED Platform as way to further incentivize the use of renewable energy.

8.  RED will have first mover advantage and our system is designed to work with existing laws and regulation. The platform we propose is already in use with all clients, minus the blockchain element.

9.  Energy Supply and trading is a very technical and complicated activity that requires years of experience and systems in the background. New companies like Power Ledger and WePower do not understand how difficult it is to really penetrate this market. Restart Energy entered the retail market after 7 years of energy production, balancing, dispatching and cross-border trading. Restart Energy has 70 employees to manage the entire set of activities that an energy supply company has to perform including all the reporting to the energy authorities.

Also, check these articles:
https://btcmanager.com/blockchain-meets-energy-industry-analysis-powr-mwat-wpr-slr/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=push
http://crypto-prospect.com/hot-icos-watch-wepower-vs-restartenergy/

oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

Hello everybody. You know I've seen a lot of coins. But such a promising coin like MWAT, I have long sought and found. Therefore, I'm glad that I work here. Good luck to all.
----------

Nice to see activity into this thread as like community is growing and new people are joining this. I also hope this will grow very healthy and it will be worth for it to hold this and long term will give chance to all investors to generate passive income through this platform in future.
mme1022

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:03:12 AM

Tim Draper on Restart Energy

The RED team had the chance to meet Tim Draper personally and they were very excited to hear what he had to say about the energy market and Restart Energy as a decentralized P2P energy trading network.
Follow this link for the full blog post ->https://coin5s.com/content/tim-draper-restart-energy

Want to learn more about this project? Join the RED community!

stefanotomakan

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:25:40 AM

Thank you for that info, very informative. Is there a newsfeed I can follow regarding Restart Energy & MWAT?

1.  Restart Energy is an established and licensed EU energy & gas supply company operating in 3 european countries, with 30,000 customers, 20 MM USD revenues, 70 employees, 200 commercial locations, 300 franchises, 40,000 paypoints and complete infrastructure and process automation for handling millions of low volume consumers like households and SME’s.

2.  Restart Energy has grown 1700% in an extremely competitive environment dominated by vertically integrated energy companies like ENEL and E-On and is as we speak taking 2000 - 3000 new customers per month from such companies because we employed Europe’s first power retail franchise sales model that unleashes the potential of micro entrepreneurs to participate in the energy business as our partners.

3.  It’s very important to know that you cannot legally supply electrical energy or natural gas to final consumers without holding a supply license in each country on earth that is deregulated and where you want to supply !

4.  Restart Energy is building a global network of licensed energy supply companies with the help of the RED Franchise by supporting and making it simple for people and companies to get a supply license in their home country and start their own power utility all working on the RED Platform.

5.  The RED Platform can tokenize energy produced in one country and get that energy delivered through a licensed franchisee in another country without the two countries being physically interconnected.

6.  The MWAT tokens have 3 utilities, they give access to trade up to 1000 KW Tokens/Month on the RED Platform for both producers and consumers ; they give access to different tiers of the RED Franchise and to monthly inputs of energy from producers accessing the platform.

7.  In addition, the RED Platform awards Crypto Green Tokens to consumers using green energy from the RED Platform as way to further incentivize the use of renewable energy.

8.  RED will have first mover advantage and our system is designed to work with existing laws and regulation. The platform we propose is already in use with all clients, minus the blockchain element.

9.  Energy Supply and trading is a very technical and complicated activity that requires years of experience and systems in the background. New companies like Power Ledger and WePower do not understand how difficult it is to really penetrate this market. Restart Energy entered the retail market after 7 years of energy production, balancing, dispatching and cross-border trading. Restart Energy has 70 employees to manage the entire set of activities that an energy supply company has to perform including all the reporting to the energy authorities.

https://btcmanager.com/blockchain-meets-energy-industry-analysis-powr-mwat-wpr-slr/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=push
mme1022

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

Adriana Istrate, Restart Energy Ambassador

Dear RED community,

We are honored to announce that World Record holder, Adriana Istrate, the most resilient marathon runner in the world, has joined Restart Energy as our newest ambassador.

Restart Energy highly values contributions to humanitarian causes, especially when done while bringing the global community closer together - something we also aim to achieve through the Restart Energy Democracy (RED) platform. Adriana has our utmost respect for her contributions to both noble causes and her dedication to pushing the limits of what we know we, as humans, are capable of.

Read the full article on our medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/adriana-istrate-restart-energy-ambassador-b02030da4961

Regards,
The Restart Energy team

mme1022

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

Thank you for that info, very informative. Is there a newsfeed I can follow regarding Restart Energy & MWAT?

Hey stefanotomakan!
You can join the announcements channel of RED -> https://t.me/restartenergydemocracy

Sarmat24

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
AresCrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
You can use any ERC20 wallet Smiley
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:03:30 PM

New FUD post, anyone have any explanation of this, or should we start dumping a shit coin???

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/89vx6j/everyone_be_careful_of_restart_energy_democracy/

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:32:23 PM

New FUD post, anyone have any explanation of this, or should we start dumping a shit coin???

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/89vx6j/everyone_be_careful_of_restart_energy_democracy/
Anyone could get and read both white papers, these two projects use completely different strategies with different approaches, Definitions are the same everywhere.
This FUD is is nonsense.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

Hello everybody. I want to say thank you for such positive news. I see that the coin is developing in the right direction. I hope that this will always be so. Good luck to all.
-----------
Adriana Istrate, Restart Energy Ambassador

Dear RED community,

We are honored to announce that World Record holder, Adriana Istrate, the most resilient marathon runner in the world, has joined Restart Energy as our newest ambassador.

Restart Energy highly values contributions to humanitarian causes, especially when done while bringing the global community closer together - something we also aim to achieve through the Restart Energy Democracy (RED) platform. Adriana has our utmost respect for her contributions to both noble causes and her dedication to pushing the limits of what we know we, as humans, are capable of.

Read the full article on our medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/adriana-istrate-restart-energy-ambassador-b02030da4961

Regards,
The Restart Energy team
Vyachel

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:59:29 AM

I didn't know RED was so big. 70 employees and 3 European countries - it impresses me! But the project needs more employees, because they want to work around the world.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: