Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE.  (Read 56368 times)
Ealaings

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

I found this article wrote by Armand Doru Domuta, the CEO of this project. I think this is a interesting article and may be interesting for others aswell.
http://www.thecryptocurrencymagazine.com/2018/06/armand-doru-domuta-how-blockchain-can-create-a-sustainable-future-for-the-energy-market/
Really good article about blockchain and how can the energy market survive on it. It's really nice to see the CEO of a company, know so much about the subject. Thank you for sharing!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Masul1974

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

I found this article wrote by Armand Doru Domuta, the CEO of this project. I think this is a interesting article and may be interesting for others aswell.
http://www.thecryptocurrencymagazine.com/2018/06/armand-doru-domuta-how-blockchain-can-create-a-sustainable-future-for-the-energy-market/
Really good article about blockchain and how can the energy market survive on it. It's really nice to see the CEO of a company, know so much about the subject. Thank you for sharing!
I agree! Even if, most probably, he got some help from his team, this kind of interviews make the project more credible and trustworthy. Keep up the flow of good articles!
Milethave

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

True! It's really remarkable that the CEO has this kind of knowledge about blockchain. Usually, they have an expert talking about the "harder" concepts, but not Mr. Domuta, he's in front of the team, putting a face to the project! Congrats!
Benife

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

True! It's really remarkable that the CEO has this kind of knowledge about blockchain. Usually, they have an expert talking about the "harder" concepts, but not Mr. Domuta, he's in front of the team, putting a face to the project! Congrats!
hahaha! Of course he knows what blockchain is! I mean he's the CEO, how could he not know how the product works?
Tichich

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

Thanks for sharing, Ande!
Yousaity

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

I like how he's putting accent on the smart contracts in this article. It's nice to see that the CEO is taking time to write a article not only about his project but about the blockchain and the "The benefits of blockchain in the energy sector"
Evich1966

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

hahaha! Of course he knows what blockchain is! I mean he's the CEO, how could he not know how the product works?
Well, you would be surprised of how many CEOs are there who don't even know what their company is making and they are put there only for money and their signature.
Mothenise

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

I like how he's putting accent on the smart contracts in this article. It's nice to see that the CEO is taking time to write a article not only about his project but about the blockchain and the "The benefits of blockchain in the energy sector"
The smart contracts are the future, of course he's puting accent on them because he wants to implement them in his project. Indeed this is nice to see that more companies are making steps to the future and they want to get rid of the "old ways" and improve what can be improved.
Evich1966

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

The smart contracts are the future, of course he's puting accent on them because he wants to implement them in his project. Indeed this is nice to see that more companies are making steps to the future and they want to get rid of the "old ways" and improve what can be improved.
The smart contract is a really nice thing to have, and just like you, I do think that they are the future. But not everything that has "smart" in their name is good. Sometimes smart can also mean bad news but in this case it means good news Grin
Hishoupers

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

Well, you would be surprised of how many CEOs are there who don't even know what their company is making and they are put there only for money and their signature.
Totally agree with you, bro! I could give some names, but i'll leave it like that! Smiley
Pered1980

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

The smart contract is a really nice thing to have, and just like you, I do think that they are the future. But not everything that has "smart" in their name is good. Sometimes smart can also mean bad news but in this case it means good news Grin
Smart contracts, smart phones, smart TV's, smart everything. The only dumb thing in your home is you! Smiley) BTW, not talking about you guys,"you" as a figure of speech.
Vyachel

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

I'm glad the price of MWAT has stopped falling. Now we should wait for good news from the team and the price will start to grow.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:02:12 PM

I'm glad the price of MWAT has stopped falling. Now we should wait for good news from the team and the price will start to grow.

but this project is so similar like we power or power ledger , it doesn't have any good advantages of them , so I don't think that price would stop falling!

Differences between Restart Energy, Power Ledger and WePower

1.  Restart Energy is an established and licensed EU energy & gas supply company operating in 3 european countries, with 30,000 customers, 20 MM USD revenues, 70 employees, 200 commercial locations, 300 franchises, 40,000 paypoints and complete infrastructure and process automation for handling millions of low volume consumers like households and SME’s.

2.  Restart Energy has grown 1700% in an extremely competitive environment dominated by vertically integrated energy companies like ENEL and E-On and is as we speak taking 2000 - 3000 new customers per month from such companies because we employed Europe’s first power retail franchise sales model that unleashes the potential of micro entrepreneurs to participate in the energy business as our partners.

3.  It’s very important to know that you cannot legally supply electrical energy or natural gas to final consumers without holding a supply license in each country on earth that is deregulated and where you want to supply !

4.  Restart Energy is building a global network of licensed energy supply companies with the help of the RED Franchise by supporting and making it simple for people and companies to get a supply license in their home country and start their own power utility all working on the RED Platform.

5.  The RED Platform can tokenize energy produced in one country and get that energy delivered through a licensed franchisee in another country without the two countries being physically interconnected.

6.  The MWAT tokens have 3 utilities, they give access to trade up to 1000 KW Tokens/Month on the RED Platform for both producers and consumers ; they give access to different tiers of the RED Franchise and to monthly inputs of energy from producers accessing the platform.

7.  In addition, the RED Platform awards Crypto Green Tokens to consumers using green energy from the RED Platform as way to further incentivize the use of renewable energy.

8.  RED will have first mover advantage and our system is designed to work with existing laws and regulation. The platform we propose is already in use with all clients, minus the blockchain element.

9.  Energy Supply and trading is a very technical and complicated activity that requires years of experience and systems in the background. New companies like Power Ledger and WePower do not understand how difficult it is to really penetrate this market. Restart Energy entered the retail market after 7 years of energy production, balancing, dispatching and cross-border trading. Restart Energy has 70 employees to manage the entire set of activites that an energy supply company has to perform including all the reporting to the energy authorities.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

but this project is so similar like we power or power ledger , it doesn't have any good advantages of them , so I don't think that price would stop falling!

Differences between Restart Energy, Power Ledger and WePower

1.  Restart Energy is an established and licensed EU energy & gas supply company operating in 3 european countries, with 30,000 customers, 20 MM USD revenues, 70 employees, 200 commercial locations, 300 franchises, 40,000 paypoints and complete infrastructure and process automation for handling millions of low volume consumers like households and SME’s.

2.  Restart Energy has grown 1700% in an extremely competitive environment dominated by vertically integrated energy companies like ENEL and E-On and is as we speak taking 2000 - 3000 new customers per month from such companies because we employed Europe’s first power retail franchise sales model that unleashes the potential of micro entrepreneurs to participate in the energy business as our partners.

3.  It’s very important to know that you cannot legally supply electrical energy or natural gas to final consumers without holding a supply license in each country on earth that is deregulated and where you want to supply !

4.  Restart Energy is building a global network of licensed energy supply companies with the help of the RED Franchise by supporting and making it simple for people and companies to get a supply license in their home country and start their own power utility all working on the RED Platform.

5.  The RED Platform can tokenize energy produced in one country and get that energy delivered through a licensed franchisee in another country without the two countries being physically interconnected.

6.  The MWAT tokens have 3 utilities, they give access to trade up to 1000 KW Tokens/Month on the RED Platform for both producers and consumers ; they give access to different tiers of the RED Franchise and to monthly inputs of energy from producers accessing the platform.

7.  In addition, the RED Platform awards Crypto Green Tokens to consumers using green energy from the RED Platform as way to further incentivize the use of renewable energy.

8.  RED will have first mover advantage and our system is designed to work with existing laws and regulation. The platform we propose is already in use with all clients, minus the blockchain element.

9.  Energy Supply and trading is a very technical and complicated activity that requires years of experience and systems in the background. New companies like Power Ledger and WePower do not understand how difficult it is to really penetrate this market. Restart Energy entered the retail market after 7 years of energy production, balancing, dispatching and cross-border trading. Restart Energy has 70 employees to manage the entire set of activites that an energy supply company has to perform including all the reporting to the energy authorities.

That is really great comparison it showing some awesome benefits for long term investors. I also have believe into this project more success will come in future. This team has good experience and it can bring a lot of opportunity to make it very useful.
Hars1998

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

I was surfing the internet and I found this article where they wrote something about RED. https://blockonomi.com/blockchain-energy/
Buspords67

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

I was surfing the internet and I found this article where they wrote something about RED. https://blockonomi.com/blockchain-energy/
Very nice article but it's pretty sad that they wrote only a few words about RED  Sad
Mothenise

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

Very nice article but it's pretty sad that they wrote only a few words about RED  Sad
Yeah, it's pretty sad that there are only a few words about RED but it's nice to see that they are acknowledged by more sites that are focused on crypto and energy power.
Evich1966

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

Yeah, it's pretty sad that there are only a few words about RED but it's nice to see that they are acknowledged by more sites that are focused on crypto and energy power.
I don't know what are you bragging about but they made it in this article and others didn't so every kind of advertising it welcomed because it can attract more people to this project. Maybe this article was seen by someone who didn't know about RED and now, after reading the article in which RED is mentioned, they are starting to do a little research about this project.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

It looking you didn't read this article browse carefully I found a lot of interesting stuff about this ecosystem. This article showing the potential of green energy and how important it will be in future. Author tried his best describe the potential of this project and other competitors.
Broged

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:10:18 AM

I stumbled across this interview with Armand Doru Domunta and in my opinion is a pretty interesting one, I will leave it here for the ones who are interested to see what the CEO of this project said in this interview
https://renewablesnow.com/news/interview-romanias-restart-energy-plans-new-acquisitions-to-back-blockchain-fuelled-platform-615022/
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: