Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE.  (Read 56368 times)
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

That is very good to know community will be briefed on daily basis very soon by development team and CTO. I think these were best questions which got answered in highly professional way without any excuse. The whole material of the discussion is very useful to understand what is going on behind the scene and what can be expected in near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

Good afternoon. This is certainly great news, I will definitely download this application and will test it. I wish everyone success.

The CEO Armand said they will be adding features to their app on a regular basis (~every 2 weeks), to build up to their full platform launch.

You can download their app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.red.mwat
Boun1948

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

There`s a similar article out there that i found about the release of the platform, i don`t know if it has been posted here so far, from what i checked it wasn`t.
https://www.maxcryptonews.com/restart-energy-democracy-releases-mobile-app-and-demos-new-red-platform  here it is boys Cheesy , it isn`t much of a lecture but its nice to see news about RED coming from someone else Cheesy
Thimpare

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:36:37 AM

There`s a similar article out there that i found about the release of the platform, i don`t know if it has been posted here so far, from what i checked it wasn`t.
https://www.maxcryptonews.com/restart-energy-democracy-releases-mobile-app-and-demos-new-red-platform  here it is boys Cheesy , it isn`t much of a lecture but its nice to see news about RED coming from someone else Cheesy

I already downloaded the app and got my MWAts, also the ones for reffering a friend, i can`t wait to see more updates/features on it. Also what caught my eye when reading it was the fact that the guy doing it wrote his own refferal code at the bottom of the article lol
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:00:00 AM

If I am holding mwat for investment purposes only, will I need to charge my mwat for kwt to get the most out of my investment? (like selling my kwt)
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

If I am holding mwat for investment purposes only, will I need to charge my mwat for kwt to get the most out of my investment? (like selling my kwt)

Hey Oldman53

If you wish to use the platform of RED, you will need to stake your MWAT tokens.
More exciting features will be added to the platform once in two weeks until the platform will be fully operational around December.

Boun1948

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

I already downloaded the app and got my MWAts, also the ones for reffering a friend, i can`t wait to see more updates/features on it. Also what caught my eye when reading it was the fact that the guy doing it wrote his own refferal code at the bottom of the article lol

i`m kinda waiting on those updates myself, ferom what i read in the medium article, they guy in charge with developing teh app is one of the best guys in romania for that matter. Btw, how do you guys feel about SWAZM, i`d like to hear some thoughts about it if possible tyvm
Stereoisomer

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

i`m kinda waiting on those updates myself, ferom what i read in the medium article, they guy in charge with developing teh app is one of the best guys in romania for that matter. Btw, how do you guys feel about SWAZM, i`d like to hear some thoughts about it if possible tyvm

SWAZM is the perfect blockchain to use for the RED-P, it is a blockchain infrastructure platform designed specifically for the distribution, management, and scalability of decentralized applications. With SWAZM all the of previous technical issues can be solved and The REP-P can truly expand its user base.
mme1022

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

Hey Boun1948
Rest assured that the team will keep you informed about any features which will be added to the platform.
You are always welcome to join the official community of RED and even engage Vali yourself - https://t.me/RestartEnergy

Boun1948

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:08:35 PM

Hey Boun1948
Rest assured that the team will keep you informed about any features which will be added to the platform.
You are always welcome to join the official community of RED and even engage Vali yourself - https://t.me/RestartEnergy
im counting on that and i know they will deliver, like always. i`m already a part of the telegram group, somehow btctalk is alot easier for me to communicate  Grin
Boun1948

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

SWAZM is the perfect blockchain to use for the RED-P, it is a blockchain infrastructure platform designed specifically for the distribution, management, and scalability of decentralized applications. With SWAZM all the of previous technical issues can be solved and The REP-P can truly expand its user base.

thanks alot for the personal input about swazm, i really hope its better for red since i want to see it pull through. i`ll probably do some digging myself to see what i can find out about them, have a nice day mate  Wink Cool
Gick1988

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:15:43 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 01:31:08 PM by Gick1988

unfortunately i missed the live podcast, but i`m watching it right now and i must say its really nice of them trying to communicate with us directly. Also their perspective on whats about to happen, i`m looking forward to more podcasts like this one where the "fan base" is also involved. So far so good, well played guys!  Grin Grin
skyward007

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:38:35 PM

unfortunately i missed the live podcast, but i`m watching it right now and i must say its really nice of them trying to communicate with us directly. Also their perspective on whats about to happen, i`m looking forward to more podcasts like this one where the "fan base" is also involved. So far so good, well played guys!  Grin Grin

Great, glad to hear you liked this format, I shall let the team know
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

https://blog.restartenergy.io/armand-telegram-follow-up-14-09-2018-9a1bb671b178

That is wonderful update it is worth to read the summary of some interesting question. They are busy to make this reliable source of renewable energy through this network. They are well experienced in the same field and already working on it so that it will bring good change in coming days.
Thimpare

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:40:24 AM

Hello guys. I found a video today on youtube with a guy partially reviewing RED, i`m just gonna leave the link right here and also if you wanna skip straight to where it matters go to min 8:47. There`s not much that you don`t already know but its always nice to see take time into researching about RED and spreading the word. Enjoy ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqchImK9l9o  Cool
Puppect

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

Hello guys. I found a video today on youtube with a guy partially reviewing RED, i`m just gonna leave the link right here and also if you wanna skip straight to where it matters go to min 8:47. There`s not much that you don`t already know but its always nice to see take time into researching about RED and spreading the word. Enjoy ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqchImK9l9o  Cool

People already started talking about the app since its launch a couple of days ago and thats good stuff, as the guy from the video said "word to mouth". The partnership with a solar energy company is also great, hence they are planning to make solar kits available to prosumers
mme1022

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:35:11 AM

People already started talking about the app since its launch a couple of days ago and thats good stuff, as the guy from the video said "word to mouth". The partnership with a solar energy company is also great, hence they are planning to make solar kits available to prosumers
Hey Puppect
Thank you for the support.
More details on Solara and other features of the platform will be given soon by the team.

Nothought

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:38:17 AM

I couldn`t find too much on SWAZM tbh, is that a good thing that they switched to it? i mean i understand its functionalities and that it suits red better, but many people don`t know about it
mme1022

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

I couldn`t find too much on SWAZM tbh, is that a good thing that they switched to it? i mean i understand its functionalities and that it suits red better, but many people don`t know about it

Hey Nothought
What would you like to know about SWAZM?
If after browsing their website you will still have some questions. You are more than welcome to join RED community and ask Vali Malinoiu (CEO of SWAZM) some questions yourself.

Nothought

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:54:50 AM

Hey Nothought
What would you like to know about SWAZM?
If after browsing their website you will still have some questions. You are more than welcome to join RED community and ask Vali Malinoiu (CEO of SWAZM) some questions yourself.

I didnt know about their site, i tried googleing swazm but couldn`t find it so thanks alot for the help. i`ll do some more reading on it and if i have anything to add/ask on this matter i`ll make sure to ask Vali himself, have a good day!
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: